2024-03-28, 17:20 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Team Deathmatch Tuesday (4-26)  (Read 4318 times)
Makou

Team Member
Shub-Niggurath

« on: 2005-04-26, 00:34 »

It feels really odd to be updating this right now, but it's for a good cause. It's just about time for Team Deathmatch Tuesday! Pick up those red and blue uniforms from the cleaners, because it's game time.

Not surprisingly, your hosts are no different than usual:

European Games

Server: GenArena FFA Euro 0.99f | 80.79.36.5:27960 | Playerlimit: 20
Time: 9pm CET

North American Games

Server: GenArena Central[WHS] .99f | 69.93.136.70:27960 | Playerlimit: 20
Time: 9pm EST

If you missed the action over the weekend, some guy named Tabun has provided some demos of the fun and excitement (follow the link and scroll down), so grab those and go. If you happen to have ReBoOt's Q2DM2_B3 public beta, Tab's added a little something for you to take a look at -- just make sure you have the map before trying to watch it!

This is the part where I ask you to pay us a visit on IRC (irc.wireheadstudios.net, #wirehead) before you go to war, and make sure you vote for Thursday's custom gametype -- I don't want to have to choose for a second week in a row! So do it, darnit!

Game on!
« Last Edit: 2005-04-26, 00:58 by Makou » Logged

If you see a "Rona Altana" out there on the internet somewhere, that's probably me
Makou

Team Member
Shub-Niggurath

« Reply #1 on: 2005-04-27, 03:49 »

As I type this, the US game is in progress, and I'm unable to play due to no access to my computer until 11PM EST. However, I just checked the server info through the site... and I see Phoenix in the game. Considering Phoenix hasn't been in a scheduled weekday game for as long as I can remember, this makes me happy. Slipgate - Thumbs up!

If you see a "Rona Altana" out there on the internet somewhere, that's probably me
Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« Reply #2 on: 2005-04-27, 06:17 »

Aye, and it was one tasty match!  I got a few demos, most from my perspective (sorry but I wanted to play) that I'll be posting in a bit.

I fly into the night, on wings of fire burning bright...
Thomas Mink

Beta Tester
Icon of Sin

HeLLSpAwN

« Reply #3 on: 2005-04-27, 06:29 »

The HeLLSpAwN caught on demo footage? It's a miracle... no, that goes beyond miracle... whatever that would be.

Slipgate - Ownage

"Everybody's got a price" - 'The Million Dollar Man' Ted DiBiase
Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« Reply #4 on: 2005-04-27, 07:05 »

I uploaded my demos, and yes, I believe you're in there.  Thumbs up!

I fly into the night, on wings of fire burning bright...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: