2024-03-28, 13:14 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Japanese...WTF?  (Read 20313 times)
Tabun
Pixel Procrastinator

Team Member
Elite (3k+)

« Reply #40 on: 2005-11-03, 03:31 »

which kind do you mean
That's part of a joke - I'll leave it up to you to figure that one out (if you need explainin', try the intarweb Slipgate - Wink)

Hmm, the skinning crew I used to hang out with was pretty keen on the Scottish == sheepshagging thing, just like they were on the Dutch == parsimony clich? :]

Tabun ?Morituri Nolumus Mori?
Lopson

Elite

Still Going In Circles

« Reply #41 on: 2005-11-03, 13:51 »

We Portugueses think that Welsh are ppl addicted to their royal family, and we also think that Dutch are addicted to that abort thing, viciated in weed, all dutchmen are criminals and jewish & you have crappy cities.

I do not think that way tough.

Tabun
Pixel Procrastinator

Team Member
Elite (3k+)

« Reply #42 on: 2005-11-03, 15:20 »

Criminals and Jewish? That's the oddest generalist view I've heard yet. Although the words 'addiction to abortion' by themelves top that ofcourse. Interesting :]
« Last Edit: 2005-11-03, 15:22 by Tabun » Logged

Tabun ?Morituri Nolumus Mori?
shambler

Icon of Sin

« Reply #43 on: 2005-11-03, 16:52 »

Quote from: [KruzadeR
] We Portugueses think that Welsh are ppl addicted to their royal family,
The welsh don't have a royal family. the english killed the last welsh royalty hundreds of years ago. the scots signed over independance, the welsh have never signed anything, just lost a lot of battles. (sad but true my freind)
Lopson

Elite

Still Going In Circles

« Reply #44 on: 2005-11-03, 20:49 »

To Great-Britain's Royal Family. Sorry for the lack of accuracy. And yeah, we portuguese think that since the "Abortion Boat" arrived here and the TV said that it was Dutch. Is it really Dutch?
« Last Edit: 2005-11-03, 20:50 by [KruzadeR] » Logged

Draco

Hell Knight

« Reply #45 on: 2005-11-18, 19:37 »

*skims through the ranted posts* who really gives a flying fudge anyway? if people want to use suffixes let them Slipgate - Tongue we all have our fetishes Slipgate - Wink you hate anime? GREAT! you love anime? GREAT! but who cares? and so what if your not japanese? just cuz your speaking the language doesnt mean your pretending to be that race. thats like telling all the people that learn other languages that they're pretending to be german or mexican or whatever. although i have to agree with Pho, peolple who really DO try to pretend to be some other race or whites acting like rapper black dudes......very annoying.

Rev 9:6 "And in those days men will seek death and will not find it; they will long to die, and death flees from them."
Kain-Xavier

Beta Tester
Icon of Sin

« Reply #46 on: 2005-11-18, 21:35 »

Don't be hatin'.  Slipgate - Laugh

Lopson

Elite

Still Going In Circles

« Reply #47 on: 2005-11-18, 23:53 »

Abrgh, abrgh, abrgh, SPLASH!
I like anime. But I'm not going to mix languages just because of some small vocabulary I learned through animes. Believe me, you have never heard how these suffixs sound when mixed with my language... It makes me cry to see such profanity to my language. Basically, ppl that talk use suffix while talking japaneseare normal, ppl that mix these suffixs while talking any other language besides japanese are waps.

PS : waps = wannabe japanese
Slipgate - Wink

Draco

Hell Knight

« Reply #48 on: 2005-11-19, 02:12 »

yeah i see what you mean. acutally im a HUGE animetard Slipgate - Wink but ironically for all the years ive loved it never cared to have the suffix at the end of my name. its like "retardochan" xD....... Slipgate - Asleep so tired *remembers working her 5 hr shift with no break*  Slipgate - Sad

Rev 9:6 "And in those days men will seek death and will not find it; they will long to die, and death flees from them."
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: