2024-03-28, 22:38 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Kill 90% of all humans?  (Read 20669 times)
McDeth

Makron

Wildly Inappropriate

« Reply #40 on: 2006-05-01, 23:21 »

It's amazing how everything on this board can turn into a religious crusade. I mean anything.

McDeth: How are you Gathercole?

Gathercole: I'm doing quite good, BUT ALL CHRISTIANS WANT ME TO FEEL BAD!!!!!!!

Beer? I'm down.
Thomas Mink

Beta Tester
Icon of Sin

HeLLSpAwN

« Reply #41 on: 2006-05-02, 03:14 »

Gathercole actually has the same reasoning I do. I was raised a Catholic.. even went to Catholic school for 9 years. A lot of the things I was taught would send well over half of the world to Hell.. or at least Purgatory. Guess it's why I'm Agnostic.. I don't believe one way or the other.

But seriously... what does all of this have to do with the topic?

I'll tell you...
NOTHING

"Everybody's got a price" - 'The Million Dollar Man' Ted DiBiase
Woodsman
Icon of Booze

Beta Tester
Icon of Sin

« Reply #42 on: 2006-05-02, 14:26 »

Quote from: ~SpAwN~
Guess it's why I'm Agnostic.. I don't believe one way or the other.

I believe thats what catholic school is intended to do actually.
Lopson

Elite

Still Going In Circles

« Reply #43 on: 2006-05-02, 19:10 »

Quote from: McDeth
I'm doing quite good, BUT ALL CHRISTIANS WANT ME TO FEEL BAD!!!!!!!
That reminds me of Half-Life 2. "ALL THE COMBINE MAKE ME FEEL BAD!" "Duh, they have masks!". Greatest-dialogue-ever!

Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« Reply #44 on: 2006-05-02, 20:35 »

Gathercole, this is exactly the sort of thing dev/null got kicked off the boards for, which makes me even more convinced that you are indeed the same individual and that you lied to me above.  I don't see how this has anything to do with the topic, and furthermore I'm not going to sit here and let you preach what you think Christians believe.  I am a Christian, and as a believer in Christ I'm not going to remain idle while you libel my faith.  I'm sick and fed up with this whole idea that somehow Christians are out to hang people and the bible says God is just itching to send people to the pit of hell.  We've all heard this trash before, it's completely false, and I don't care what excuse you try to use to justify pulling the thread off topic and into a "slam religion" session, it's not going to happen here.  It ends now, or you're gone.  I told you about what dev/null did in the past; you obviously didn't get the point.

Furthermore, don't try to retort about hypocrisy, censorship, etc.  I've heard it all before, and it's not going to fly.  Do not try to argue with me on this.  I am a board admin, and my word is law.  Obey the forum rules, or leave.  I really don't give a damn how put out or indignant you may feel about this.  Keep behaving like this and you'll not be welcome here.  This is your first and only warning.
« Last Edit: 2006-05-02, 20:37 by Phoenix » Logged

I fly into the night, on wings of fire burning bright...
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: