2024-04-16, 16:26 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Dashboard Mohammed (praise allah!)  (Read 20286 times)
scalliano

Elite

Yup, that's me

« Reply #20 on: 2006-10-12, 22:57 »

My only issue with this is that, if you look closely, the Ka'ba is actually more of a cuboid than a cube, so their argument is groundless.

OWNED!

or should that be:

ASSIMILATED!
« Last Edit: 2006-10-12, 23:02 by scalliano » Logged

PSN ID: scalliano

The Arena knows no gender, colour or creed, only skill.
Left-Wing

« Reply #21 on: 2006-10-18, 22:19 »

You should all be ashamed of yourselves! Picking on such an important minority, just because they like to express their anger in different ways than ours!

This is the picture of a beautiful man, whose cause is a rightgeous one. I support him. What he's doing is absolutely amazing: he's trying to show that the Islamic people are just as good as we are. Don't you get it? They are poor. Show some love to them. I know I will (and have. I can clearly recall that night a few days ago, when I met this handsome Arabic man).
Long live Bin Laden and his just cause!
And please, do understand that this "blood shed by our own people" thing is just an excuse of the greatest enemy of this world, the fascists, to spread war and guns to all over the world. Don't spread guns, spread red roses.
scalliano

Elite

Yup, that's me

« Reply #22 on: 2006-10-18, 23:17 »

HASTA LA VICTORIA SIEMPRE!!!

I think ...

Visimar

Archvile

« Reply #23 on: 2006-10-19, 00:20 »

Okay, who's doing the jokes now? Woodsman again? Slipgate - Shifty
Tabun
Pixel Procrastinator

Team Member
Elite (3k+)

« Reply #24 on: 2006-10-19, 01:23 »

Nah, that typical kind of uninspired, cheap 'left-wing' bashing is Kruzader's job.

Tabun ?Morituri Nolumus Mori?
Kain-Xavier

Beta Tester
Icon of Sin

« Reply #25 on: 2006-10-19, 03:35 »

While I know it is extremely offensive to portray Mohammed, that particular drawing and that particular statue could be anyone really.  I would not take offense to it if I praticed any form of Islam.

Slipgate - Off Topic

Quote from: Invictus
We are Borg.  We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own.  You will exist to service us.  Islam is irrelevent.  You will be assimilated.  Resistance is futile.

Our biological and technological distinctiveness is irrelevant.  Assimilation is irrelevant.  Your post is irrelevant.  You must post a response to the subject matter at hand.  Comply.

Woodsman
Icon of Booze

Beta Tester
Icon of Sin

« Reply #26 on: 2006-10-19, 15:23 »

Okay now i am pissed Kruzader is trying to steal my joke! and what kind of name is left wing? i actually researched my terrorist alias. Furthermore i also attempted to not use language that sounded too "woodsmanish" when posting so it would be more convincing. (hence Husayn Abd al-RaHiim dosent say Allah instead of god nor does he call himself camel sporker or fig eater) . Left Wings little speah is pure Kruz talk nothing original or authenticly leftist about it.  In conclusion my joke was better. Husayn Abd al-RaHiim is a fake character with a foot long wang Left wings girl friend has to put hot sauce on his penis just so she can feel somthing.
Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« Reply #27 on: 2006-10-19, 15:43 »

Yup, that's Woodsman alright.  Can't make a point without some kind of crude sexual reference being involved.  Slipgate - Asleep

I fly into the night, on wings of fire burning bright...
scalliano

Elite

Yup, that's me

« Reply #28 on: 2006-10-19, 23:54 »

Quote from: Kain-Xavier
While I know it is extremely offensive to portray Mohammed, that particular drawing and that particular statue could be anyone really.  I would not take offense to it if I praticed any form of Islam.

Slipgate - Off Topic

Our biological and technological distinctiveness is irrelevant.  Assimilation is irrelevant.  Your post is irrelevant.  You must post a response to the subject matter at hand.  Comply.
It's a cube, isn't it? Slipgate - Tongue

Thomas Mink

Beta Tester
Icon of Sin

HeLLSpAwN

« Reply #29 on: 2006-10-20, 01:05 »

Pathetic

(probably not referring to what you think, but whatever.. I'll leave it open.. since that almost fits too)

"Everybody's got a price" - 'The Million Dollar Man' Ted DiBiase
Lopson

Elite

Still Going In Circles

« Reply #30 on: 2006-10-20, 07:44 »

Quote from: Woodsman
Okay now i am pissed Kruzader is trying to steal my joke! and what kind of name is left wing? i actually researched my terrorist alias. Furthermore i also attempted to not use language that sounded too "woodsmanish" when posting so it would be more convincing. (hence Husayn Abd al-RaHiim dosent say Allah instead of god nor does he call himself camel sporker or fig eater) . Left Wings little speah is pure Kruz talk nothing original or authenticly leftist about it.  In conclusion my joke was better. Husayn Abd al-RaHiim is a fake character with a foot long wang Left wings girl friend has to put hot sauce on his penis just so she can feel somthing.
Well, it's pretty obvious that yours was more elaborated. I just wanted to bash something, and after much thinking, I decided to bash on THE LEFT WING! MWAHAHAH!
BTW he doesn't have a girlfriend, Woods, he has a... boyfriend. :/

Left-Wing

« Reply #31 on: 2006-10-20, 07:53 »

You all mock the power of homosex-- er, the left wing? How dare you, I ask! One day, we will dominate the entire world, along with MR. Bin Laden, and when that happens, I assure you that your rightgeousness will be evaporated and replaced with leftgeousness. You will all feel the mighty of the RED FIST! (I know I have, in the lower sections. Believe me when I say, HE'S pretty darn strong).

Don't drink Coca-cola, the water of the american imperialism.

And Tabun, if my last speech wasn't inspiring enough, that can only mean that you are an INFIDEL!
Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« Reply #32 on: 2006-10-20, 07:57 »

Hey, wait a minute, all this talk of conquest is not Left-ist at all.  In order to be leftist you have to have the people rise up, or else you have to establish a dialogue and reach a consensus, or else enact 14 UN resolutions that never get enforced but make the collective world sentiment feel as if it has accomplished something while actually doing nothing of consequence.

Really, if you want to bash the Left all you have to do is:

1)  Speak plainly
2)  Be honest

Um... yeah, I think that about covers it.

Tabun
Pixel Procrastinator

Team Member
Elite (3k+)

« Reply #33 on: 2006-10-20, 09:41 »

Is this really enjoyable or amusing to some people?

I know picking sides and sticking with them is an age-old form of entertainment, just like teenage peer pressure grouping and such. But I just can't see how an arbitrary two-way straw man construction keeps getting so much time and energy devoted to it. Black kicks White in the shins, White steals Black's lunch money. Boo-hoo, White will destroy the world with its evil. Boo-hoo, Black will take away our freedom. And suddenly, all shades of grey disappeared from  play.

Too easy, but maybe that is what makes it so appealing. People hug together on a forum with your friends and shout big bad words at an enemy that isn't even there, or isn't even the shape its shadow makes on the wall.

Now we have a 'left winger' calling out 'infidel!'. We might introduce a 'right winger' calling out for a tax-jihad. Why not get back to Kerry vs Bush jokes? Maybe we could discuss 9/11 conspiracy theories again? or 911-conspiracy-conspiracies? What fun! Lots of thick shouts might do the trick and save world hunger too.

Everyone pick a side and start bawling. I'll just sit here and wonder at the whole show, shall I?

(Seriously, a 'homosex' joke? Does that still make you go all giddy?)
« Last Edit: 2006-10-20, 09:43 by Tabun » Logged

Woodsman
Icon of Booze

Beta Tester
Icon of Sin

« Reply #34 on: 2006-10-20, 12:54 »

This is not my fault. My joke was funny.
Lopson

Elite

Still Going In Circles

« Reply #35 on: 2006-10-20, 15:15 »

You see, this is a kind of behaviour quite common for a left-winger here in my country. OK, so I admit it's not the funniest thing, because this is mainly a national rant. For this lack of internationality, I apologize.
You ask if this is enjoyable? No, it ain't enjoyable, but it is a fine, jolly way to get rid of some fustration.

Too easy, but maybe that is what makes it so appealing. People hug together on a forum with your friends and shout big bad words at an enemy that isn't even there, or isn't even the shape its shadow makes on the wall.
That is because this is all a joke. So what if I'm insulting real people? The people that I do intend to insult are far beyond my reach, so it's not like I can do a thing to express my oppinion to that person. If I could, I would, but I can't, simple as that. If there are any left wingers here that fit in this profile, then I hate you, simple as that. I know many left wingers, whose oppinions, ideals and intentions are perfectly sane and rational, but unfortunately, the left-wingers who are in control of my country aren't that kind of people.
I've said this a long time: I do not intend to insult the ideals and foundations of the Left-Wing, but I don intend to insult and hate those who use these things for their own evil purposes.

Don't you dare think that I only care about the Left wing in this matter. Many people in the Right wing also use the ideals of the right side for their own evil purposes, and I also hate those people.
I was aprehensive, at first, about this joke. I hate to make fun of politics, simply because my tendency is to bash one side, instead of both. But I hope that this post cleared out any crazy ideas you had about me.

Tabun
Pixel Procrastinator

Team Member
Elite (3k+)

« Reply #36 on: 2006-10-20, 16:52 »

I don't dare to do anything beyond claim that it is quite easy to pick sides and use absurd extremes and fictional clich?s to make insulting, pseudo-humorous jokes. If you want to insult 'the opposition' as bluntly and as clumsily as possible, there's no problem whatsoever.

I for one do not believe that such insults are helpful, funny or hitting any sensible mark whatever. It's just assuming the role of a caricature, by shouting at other cararicatures. I simply don't accept that "The Left-Wing" is (not even in your country) exclusively what you make it out to be. I'm not even touching the discussion whether "left" and "right" are internationally applicable terms here.
« Last Edit: 2006-10-20, 16:52 by Tabun » Logged

Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« Reply #37 on: 2006-10-20, 21:03 »

Enjoyable?  Amusing?  Hardly.  There's no explosions involved.

Lopson

Elite

Still Going In Circles

« Reply #38 on: 2006-10-20, 21:17 »

And where are the gibs? Who the hell coded politics, y'know?

Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« Reply #39 on: 2006-10-20, 21:44 »

Actually there was a Political Arena mod for Q3 a while back.

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: