2024-03-28, 10:58 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't forget to update your Tetanus Shot!  (Read 4609 times)
Draco

Hell Knight

« on: 2007-08-07, 06:13 »

FIRST! Let me start off by saying, yes I'm still alive if anyone cares  Slipgate - Love And I'm happily moved out on my own and into a new job as a professional photographer. So why the subject on a tetanus shot? BECAUSE I FREAKING GOT PIERCED BY A RUSTY NAIL IN THE FOOT! THATS WHY!  Banging Head against Wall Banging Head against Wall Banging Head against Wall Banging Head against Wall Banging Head against Wall

Okay so they knew FULL WELL I was going to move in. I paid pro rata and everything for the room in this house and the day I come into move, calling them the day before to remind them, the room isn't even freaking clean. None of the walls have been painted, hasn't been emptied, or whatever....zip zero nadda.

And the room is FULL of loose nails on the ground. Most of them were vacuumed, but WHAT THE HELL??? Turns out the other morning I wake up and sat at my desk to have a small rusty nail shoved partial between my toes. Stupid sons of bitches had PLENTY OF TIME to clean the sporking room. I'll be lucky if I don't step on another one.

Turns out I might not be LEGALLY able to live here either since they haven't discussed anything with the landlord about another tennant moving in. Oh well, I'll be staying for a couple of months anyway before I find another place to rent.

On the plus side of things, they keep to themself so I'm never bugged. We seem to get along just fine aside from the crap on the move in day. Rent is good for renting costs in sacramento, and the room is in a HOUSE cuz most of you probably already know what its like to live in aparments cuz I sure do.

and thats my official rant for the day. luckily, as i titled the topic, my tetanus shot is up to date anyway, no infection has occured and the wound is already sealed up and the pain was only for one day.

Rev 9:6 "And in those days men will seek death and will not find it; they will long to die, and death flees from them."
Kajet

Vadrigar

I have no clue what to put here...

« Reply #1 on: 2007-08-07, 07:02 »

Ow, that makes me cringe thinking of how painful that must've been...
Draco

Hell Knight

« Reply #2 on: 2007-08-07, 10:39 »

the funny thing about that is, it didn't really hurt cuz i guess when you get pain you're really not expecting the body goes into a bit of shock. this i already know from an incident years ago. i just quickly pulled it out and that was about it. the pain the next day however really hurt because the skin was sore and it made it hard to walk. but lasted only one day. next day i was fine xD

Rev 9:6 "And in those days men will seek death and will not find it; they will long to die, and death flees from them."
Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« Reply #3 on: 2007-08-07, 15:52 »

Long time no squawk!  I been wondering what happened to you.  Awful business about that nail.  Glad to see you're doing alright though.  Doom - Thumbs Up!

I fly into the night, on wings of fire burning bright...
Draco

Hell Knight

« Reply #4 on: 2007-08-07, 22:37 »

yeah i miss you pho ;_; and as another possible update, turns out i MIGHT be moving to San Jose because a job opened up for the call center at my dad's company at PGnE and it pays 22 bucks an hour. the company will also pay me to go back to college which i hope to do by next year to get a degree in graphic design and maybe photography. life is finally progressing....slowly...but progressing Slipgate - Grin

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: