2024-03-29, 10:09 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Generations Arena Status  (Read 14721 times)
Tabun
Pixel Procrastinator

Team Member
Elite (3k+)

« on: 2007-08-02, 16:30 »

Since most of Generations Arena's progress is only apparent to the team and other insiders, We hereby provide some details on the status of the project. It is hardly sensible to print percentages or progressb graphs as some mod-teams do, since it is hard to say when work can be done and how much time any single production element will take.

If Phoenix feels so inclined, he might add some indication on the status of Generations Arena code or its features in general. The only thing that I would like to say about that, is that the mod is in many respects in its final stages. That does not, ofcourse, mean that there isn't a lot of work to be done, and the now familiar saying still goes: When is it done? It's done when it's done.

One of the things easiest to track is the development of resources such as models. To give some indication of where we're at, I've compiled and recently updated a 'model-status' list. Previous versions of the list have been accessible through my signature on the old forums, but since the link is not present in my new signature, I've added it here:

Generations Modeling Status

The moral of this story: don't give up hope and keep to sitting tight -- Generations is still very much alive and kicking!

Tabun ?Morituri Nolumus Mori?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: