2024-04-29, 16:11 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I am now a Portal god.  (Read 4980 times)
Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« on: 2007-12-30, 11:26 »

I've finally played Portal, and I must say it's one of the most fun and interesting games I've seen in a long time.  I want to see more games like this.  I love puzzles!  I've also completed all the achievements in Portal.  I managed to do this in one day's time.  I normally don't brag, but after getting Gold level on all the Challenge maps... well, I think I've earned it.  Slipgate - Cool

I fly into the night, on wings of fire burning bright...
Tabun
Pixel Procrastinator

Team Member
Elite (3k+)

« Reply #1 on: 2007-12-30, 14:46 »

I normally don't brag

Ghehehe. Could have fooled me, there.  Slipgate - Grin Slipgate - Laugh Slipgate - Love

j/k - Congrats! Me, not being owner of T.O.B. yet, has not played the extra challenges etc. Kinda curious as to how good the extra maps are..

Tabun ?Morituri Nolumus Mori?
Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« Reply #2 on: 2007-12-30, 20:47 »

I won't spoil anything.  I only say that the Challenge maps are challenging, and that you unlock the Challenge and Advanced maps by playing through the main game.  I think you will like the game very much, especially if you like to solve problems in an unusual manner and can think in terms of... well you'll see.  Slipgate - Love

Tabun
Pixel Procrastinator

Team Member
Elite (3k+)

« Reply #3 on: 2007-12-31, 02:47 »

I know I like it - I've played the stand-alone game to the end. Just once, and only to, afterwards, download the song and play it ten times in a row. :]
I'll have to take another look at it, but I can't remember seeing any unlocked stuff in my version..

Tabun ?Morituri Nolumus Mori?
Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« Reply #4 on: 2007-12-31, 02:59 »

Look on the "Bonus Maps" menu option, if it's there.  There should be Advanced Maps and Challenge Maps.

Kajet

Vadrigar

I have no clue what to put here...

« Reply #5 on: 2007-12-31, 02:59 »

God that end song... I've probably heard it over a hundred times by now... anyway I have very little doubt there will be a sequel, the game is just pure unadulterated awesome in game format...
Kain-Xavier

Beta Tester
Icon of Sin

« Reply #6 on: 2007-12-31, 05:03 »

I've also completed all the achievements in Portal.  I managed to do this in one day's time.  I normally don't brag, but after getting Gold level on all the Challenge maps... well, I think I've earned it.  Slipgate - Cool

Now you're thinking with portals. Slipgate - Thumbs up!

scalliano

Elite

Yup, that's me

« Reply #7 on: 2007-12-31, 06:16 »

I'm on my third run through the game and that computer still cracks me up. The song was just the icing on the cake (pun intended) Doom - Love

PSN ID: scalliano

The Arena knows no gender, colour or creed, only skill.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: