2024-04-19, 06:41 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Happy new Year  (Read 4974 times)
Arnie

Shambler

« on: 2009-01-01, 17:36 »

Happy new Year to all around the world, i hope the recession ends soon and the wars stop for good....

Will everybody stop getting shot.......
Tabun
Pixel Procrastinator

Team Member
Elite (3k+)

« Reply #1 on: 2009-01-01, 17:45 »

Thanks, and happy new year to everyone here from me, too!

Tabun ?Morituri Nolumus Mori?
Lopson

Elite

Still Going In Circles

« Reply #2 on: 2009-01-02, 02:31 »

This reminds me of something rather amusing. A group of local comedians decided to hold a New Year's TV Show, however, they weren't celebrating the arrival of 2009, but 2010's. Their reason: "Everyone keeps saying 2009 is going to be a horrible year, so we decided to skip the entire year."

Anyway, guys, have a great 2009, and good luck, 'cause we'll all be needing it this year. A lot.

Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« Reply #3 on: 2009-01-02, 03:08 »

I suppose I'm the odd one as I tend to get a bit depressed at New Year.  I don't know how everyone else feels, but I see how humans around the world celebrate, so maybe it's just a Phoenix thing?  Either way, I hope things improve over the coming year from how they've been.  That's always my hope, and it is my prayer that this year be blessed, and free from trouble.

I fly into the night, on wings of fire burning bright...
Thomas Mink

Beta Tester
Icon of Sin

HeLLSpAwN

« Reply #4 on: 2009-01-08, 12:31 »

I suppose I'm the odd one as I tend to get a bit depressed at New Year.  I don't know how everyone else feels, but I see how humans around the world celebrate, so maybe it's just a Phoenix thing?

No.. it's not just a 'Phoenix thing'. I quit caring long ago though, so it doesn't bother me unless I'm forced to be around it.. which usually happens.

"Everybody's got a price" - 'The Million Dollar Man' Ted DiBiase
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: