2024-03-28, 14:35 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Will animations ever be complete?  (Read 6240 times)
Lightning Hunter

Imp

« on: 2009-01-30, 09:49 »

Will the next version of Generations ever come out?  I still have not ever truly gotten to enjoy generations, because I can not get past the crappy incomplete weapon animations.  If those simple animations were made (I don't care if they are advanced looking or not), I would have really enjoyed generations.  All I do is check this site from time to time in hope that they are complete.  I guess Generations will always be stuck with those crappy animations...

Oh well.  I guess that's that...
fourier

Hans Grosse

« Reply #1 on: 2009-01-30, 11:29 »

I don't think the developers will respond to that kind of bait.  They aren't going to rush it out or quit their jobs to do more work on the project just to prove you wrong or appease you...
Thomas Mink

Beta Tester
Icon of Sin

HeLLSpAwN

« Reply #2 on: 2009-01-30, 13:50 »

In response to the question posed by the title of this thread.. you can get a glimpse of what's to come here.

I know it's over a year old.. but.. it is actually there for those who look.

"Everybody's got a price" - 'The Million Dollar Man' Ted DiBiase
Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« Reply #3 on: 2009-01-30, 18:05 »

Actually, weapon animations are complete for the most part.  To see some in action, check out this thread.  Watch the video.  Right now I'm working on muzzle flash effects to replace the existing Q3 effects that have been borrowed for just about all the guns.

I fly into the night, on wings of fire burning bright...
scalliano

Elite

Yup, that's me

« Reply #4 on: 2009-02-01, 04:12 »

It's a free mod, developed by some very talented people in their spare time. Wind your neck in, mate.

PSN ID: scalliano

The Arena knows no gender, colour or creed, only skill.
Arnie

Shambler

« Reply #5 on: 2009-02-01, 05:53 »

Not got time to gawp at animations, too busy trying to hit a barn door and running for my life...... Slipgate - Thumbs up! Doom - Thumbs Up!

Will everybody stop getting shot.......
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: