2024-03-29, 05:55 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: So how dead are the wirehead forums these days?  (Read 13635 times)
Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« Reply #20 on: 2011-07-01, 02:27 »

Well it's good for ordering things you cannot get locally, instant access to weather, hacking government secrets, playing video games... all sorts of things, but getting into university is certainly something worth crowing about.  Just don't let them fill your head with a bunch of political hooey as is often the case.  Fill out the answers they want and keep thinking for yourself and you'll be out of there with that most important piece of paper in no time!  Slipgate - Thumbs up!

I fly into the night, on wings of fire burning bright...
MarneGator

Cacodemon

« Reply #21 on: 2011-07-01, 13:55 »

Haha!  Yeah.
Thanks mate

-Veritas-
LunaG

Beta Tester
Baron of Hell

« Reply #22 on: 2011-07-01, 20:36 »

Wow, what course are you majoring in?

Be a Headshot's weblog follower today~!

http://www.headshotsdnbhd.blogspot.com
MarneGator

Cacodemon

« Reply #23 on: 2011-07-02, 14:05 »

I'm looking to major in economics-philosophy or urban studies.  The latter will probably end up being my declared major, but I can't be certain just yet.  I'll get back to you in a year  Slipgate - Laugh
Although I'm immensely excited to be going, I do have a big problem: should I change my forum signature?!  I feel like I can't use the word that Harvard has as its motto.

-Veritas-
Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« Reply #24 on: 2011-07-03, 06:36 »

Change it because you want to, and for no other reason.  Nobody has ownership on truth except God.

MarneGator

Cacodemon

« Reply #25 on: 2011-07-03, 14:55 »

Yeah, but it's like when I go to DC and ask for the nearest "subway" stop: people chase me for blocks! 
Ohh... this is all getting too focused for the thread!  Let me go a step back.
Ham, with a touch of salt

-Veritas-
games keeper

Elite

« Reply #26 on: 2011-07-04, 22:13 »

* games keeper throws some furnute across the room against his keyboard the show everyone he's still alive.

when is that v1.00 release coming up ?
Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« Reply #27 on: 2011-07-04, 22:57 »

when is that v1.00 release coming up ?

When it's done.  Slipgate - Ninja

Makou

Team Member
Shub-Niggurath

« Reply #28 on: 2011-07-05, 02:49 »

What the hell is this, a reunion?! Slipgate - Laugh

If you see a "Rona Altana" out there on the internet somewhere, that's probably me
games keeper

Elite

« Reply #29 on: 2011-07-05, 09:35 »

What the hell is this, a reunion?! Slipgate - Laugh

in that case update of my life.
I first did a year high school in IT, but since I hate databases togethr with company management and frenche, I flunked out.
then I studied 3 years in high school b"ecoming a teacher, ( electrics, mechanics, IT )
altogether with finishing my evening education as car mechanic.
went looking for a job in juli 2009, didnt find anything good ( didnt want to teach right away )
in februari 2010 went on to work for a company in amsterdam, but didn't like the way the company operated. ( they didn't need ITers, but lawyers, people that could throw problems back at the customers side of the fence )

then I went back to school, where I went on studieing for my cisco ccna certificate.
and a couple of months ago I finally started to work in a company that offers network solutions to other company's ( cisco/enterasys routers/switches etc )
still need to do my official cisco  exam though.

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: