2024-04-19, 00:31 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: More games on sale (Steam)  (Read 4212 times)
Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« on: 2011-07-10, 04:03 »

If you've been waiting to buy Portal 2, now's a good time.  It's down to $24.99.  Also, if you've been holding off on Duke Nukem Forever because of bad reviews, it's also on sale for $24.99, and is currently the #1 seller.  There's a bunch of other stuff on sale so head over to http://store.steampowered.com and see if there's anything there you like.

As of this posting, the sale ends in 13 hours, 55 minutes.

I fly into the night, on wings of fire burning bright...
Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« Reply #1 on: 2011-07-11, 04:45 »

Looks like Portal 2 is still on sale, and I snagged a copy of Borderlands GOTY Edition for $7.50!  Now if the Steam servers would actually let me download and install it.  Doom - Exclamation

I fly into the night, on wings of fire burning bright...
MarneGator

Cacodemon

« Reply #2 on: 2011-07-11, 23:03 »

I would love to download some of the games on sale, but my computer's getting quite old.  Never-mind time issues or whatnot, the games would be not unlike Quake was on my old 486!  *cries*

-Veritas-
~Va^^pyrA~

Beta Tester
Spider Mastermind

Do These Fangs Make My Butt Look Big?

« Reply #3 on: 2011-07-12, 06:23 »

I grabbed Portal 2. Already ran through co-op. Very fun (and funny) so far.

I remember playing Borderlands quite some time ago. It was pretty entertaining, but I grew bored with it after a while and never finished it (or got around to trying any of the DLC when it was released). The game is very repetitive, and the difficulty seems to scale upward far too much when playing with others. Definitely not a bad buy for under $10 though, especially with all the add-ons.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: