2024-03-28, 20:19 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Generations Arena 1.0 release?  (Read 11538 times)
diegomula

Light Guard

« on: 2012-02-29, 06:50 »

Hello, I'm diegomula, an active player of Quake Live but a real fan for Doom. I am new to this community, I'm from Chile, so please excuse my bad English hehe ...

I must say I am truly fascinated with this mod, is simply spectacular, just let me know when you would come out the animated version of the weapons, that is, charging and firing movements like the ones in this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lemzKrumqhs

It's been many years since this video went up, and as seen in the comments, people believe that this is a joke and that no more work continues on the project. I just hope the project will continue to work and not be abandoned.

Congratulations on the mod, eternally grateful, I'm a fan of id software games, especially Doom is my favorite game. Greetings and thanks.
Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« Reply #1 on: 2012-02-29, 09:09 »

Work continues, my friend.  Slowly, but work continues.

Welcome to the forums.
  Doom - Thumbs Up!

I fly into the night, on wings of fire burning bright...
Kingu

Archvile

« Reply #2 on: 2012-02-29, 11:29 »

Welcome, it is good to see new (masked) faces around.  Doom - Thumbs Up!
Bring someone with you and maybe forum games would come back once in a while.
diegomula

Light Guard

« Reply #3 on: 2012-03-01, 02:11 »

Well, these are very good news... I am very anxious about your work and I really want to play the mod finished, I hope not to have to wait years for the new release...

Thanks for all!
death_stalker

Makron

« Reply #4 on: 2012-03-26, 10:26 »

I wish I had time to get involved. Been around for many years and can't quite find a game going on when I'm available Slipgate - Sad bummer. Can't wait for 1.0 though. I need my DooM fix  Doom - Love Doom - Love Doom - Exclamation Doom - Love Doom - Thumbs Up!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: