2024-04-19, 18:00 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to not piss off your local gas station clerk (i make your coffee punk)  (Read 4209 times)
Woodsman
Icon of Booze

Beta Tester
Icon of Sin

« on: 2003-09-10, 15:24 »

it has occurred to me over the last 2 years  that most people dont seem to know how to be civil to gas station clerks. its very simple and will result in your coffee not having urine in it. thats  fair isnt it?
 A FEW THINGS TO REMEMBER
1. when we ask you if you would like anything else dont say "a million dollars" we hate that.
2. when you buy the air fresheners  in the glass tubes dont  prentend to care what scent they are because we know your making a crack pipe out  of it anyway.
3.no good conversation ever started with "ya got swishers?".
4.we dont care how long you have been on the road we really dont.
5.instead of taking you bribe and sell you booze even though your under 21 we might just beat you upside the head with our drunk sticks for questioning our honesty.
6. if you dont like us looking down your cleavage go to the all gay gas station.
7.we wont take your 50$ or your 100$ and if you bother us too much were going to call the I.N.S on your illegal immigrant  field working ass.
8.a black and mild is not a cigar.
9. only trashy people buy hot pockets at 2am. im sorry its the law.
10. dont try to hold us up with a knife. odds are we have a bigger knife than you.

so remember the gas station clerk can be your friend or he can be the tired looking prick who reads the paper and  pees in your coffee. its up to you.

Thumbs up!
« Last Edit: 2003-09-10, 15:35 by Woodsman » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: