2024-04-20, 14:37 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Skyrim  (Read 12194 times)
death_stalker

Makron

« Reply #20 on: 2012-09-13, 08:48 »

Uh... the expansion is out on the PC. It has been for quite a while now, in fact. Installing mods has always been simple and pleasurable in TES games. The plugin system makes it very straight-forward. No like some Q3A mods, for example.

Bethesda games are so heavily dependent upon the mod community that it's really not even worth having the game with them. Not for anywhere near full price at least. Nevermind those terrible gamepad controls. Slipgate - Tongue

Hmm, someone at work told me that it wasn't out for the PC yet and had a TBA release date.  Doom - Huh? I might need to tell him to check again.

As for the modding of the PC versions. The pain I always had was getting the load order right. I'd DL one and it breaks another. Come to find out that one needs to load before this one, which needs to load before this one, but after this other one etc... that drove me nuts  Banging Head against Wall but I finally got it with my Oblivion set up. It's still quite enjoyable to play though. I hope Skyrim for the PC is much easier to do than that. Although my PC is a dinosaur and could never run it  Slipgate - Distraught

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: