2024-03-29, 13:28 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: oh hi, wyd? (Game recommendations)  (Read 2638 times)
Tekhead

Elite

« on: 2022-12-22, 22:49 »

It's been a minute! I see some familiar names, some new, which is great! Glad to see this team still active!

I've been playing a good chunk of Fortnite lately with my niece and nephew. You folks might feel some kind of way about IP crossovers, but I'm just happy that Doomguy is still iconic enough to be included  Doom - Thumbs Up!

cringe if you'd like, I revel in your pain =D

Otherwise, I've been keeping it simple lately with indie games like Peglin and Rogue Legacy 2. As much as I love XCOM, a campaign start to finish can take hours, if not days, which is a big time challenge.

What else have you folks been getting into that's playable in under 30 minutes?
Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« Reply #1 on: 2022-12-24, 08:18 »

Hey there, long time no squawk.  Well speaking for myself, I've been playing the remastered Quake quite a bit, having fun with the bots and some online play as well as the stellar single-player inclusions.  Woodsman just got me into Prodeus, which I must say is a nice retro shooter so far.  I've only been through the first level yet but I'm liking it.  I've also been playing Succubus, which is a spinoff from Agony and a different take on Hell.  Combat is melee carnage with some magic thrown in, and there's a lot of NSFW stuff in there, so if you check either of those titles out beware they're "unrated" for a reason.

Pretty much any of these you can do a level in 30 minutes or less depending on how much secret collecting and scenery exploring you do.  I'm sure Quake needs no explanations.  Slipgate - Tongue

Regarding IP crossovers, I'm all for them.  Doomguy is welcome everywhere so long as he's treated with the respect he deserves.
  Doom - Thumbs Up!

I fly into the night, on wings of fire burning bright...
Woodsman
Icon of Booze

Beta Tester
Icon of Sin

« Reply #2 on: 2022-12-26, 03:00 »

I see by that dance that Doom guy is gay now. Wow that's super progressive.  Doom - Thumbs Up!
Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« Reply #3 on: 2022-12-28, 10:52 »

That particular style of dance is pretty cringe, but I've never understood dancing in general.  Courtship displays, yes.  Human dancing... no, it's just confusing to me.

I fly into the night, on wings of fire burning bright...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: