2024-04-18, 14:58 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bonjour! (To all of the people from .fr!)  (Read 6163 times)
Dicion

Team Member
Makron

« on: 2004-02-28, 17:00 »

Bonjour ?  tous les amoureux de Generations Arena de France!

J'ai r?cemment regard? les statistiques de notre serveur, et j'ai d?couvert qu'on recevait beaucoup de traffic provenant de France gr?ce ?  frenchfragfactory.net!!! Si vous ?tes nouveau ?  Generations, dirigez-vous vers la page "Downloads" et t?l?chargez 99c ainsi que la mise ?  jour 99d. Il ne vous restera plus qu'?  faire de m?me avec les Mappacks 1 ?  3, ainsi qu'avec le mappack CTF. Vous serez maintenant pr?t ?  aller vous amuser!

Aussi, vous pouvez visiter notre page ?  travers le traducteur Babelfish d'Altavista en cliquant ici!

Also, Thanks to Thrax for a CORRECT Translation Slipgate - Wink
« Last Edit: 2004-02-28, 19:29 by Dicion » Logged
ConfusedUs

Elite (2k+)

« Reply #1 on: 2004-02-28, 18:37 »

How about an english translation?

EDIT: GO Go Babelfish

Hello with all the in love ones with arena of generations of France! I was just looked at by the notations of waiter, and was discovered that we have much the traffic to grace of France recently to frenchfragfactory.net!! If you are new with the generations, direct please more in the page of remote loadings and seize 99c and the update 99d! Then seize Mappacks 1 to 3, and the mappack of CTF. And soon you will be on your way with the recreation fragging! Moreover, you can look at our page by the translator of Babelfish d' Altavista while clicking here! Moreover, yes, this was announced with the assistance of a translator on line. I make excuses for all that does not make it include/understand, because of the mistranslations
« Last Edit: 2004-02-28, 18:48 by ConfusedUs » Logged
l4mby

Beta Tester
Spider Mastermind

« Reply #2 on: 2004-02-28, 18:50 »

Haha, well, yeah. At least you get the idea. =P
dna

Shub-Niggurath

« Reply #3 on: 2004-03-19, 18:22 »

Lol, when I look at the French Wirehead site, it translates my name to ADN.
games keeper

Elite

« Reply #4 on: 2004-03-19, 19:58 »

now that is french with hair on it man  Slipgate - Laugh
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: