2024-04-25, 08:46 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Man killed during Masonic rite (Just plain stupid)  (Read 8805 times)
Woolie Wool

Tank Commander

« on: 2004-03-11, 21:32 »

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...crime_masons_dc

In this article, during a Masonic initiation rite, the person administering the rite confused the ceremonial gun loaded with blanks with a pistol loaded with live .38-caliber ammo. The ceremony involves putting the blank gun to the new Freemason's head and firing. It normally does not harm the person because the cartridges have no bullets. Of course, this time, the rounds DID have bullets, and the "initiatee" was shot through the head and killed.

The dumbass that used the wrong gun is now awaiting trial for manslaughter.
IdiotIdiotIdiotIdiot
« Last Edit: 2004-03-11, 21:32 by Woolie Wool » Logged
shambler

Icon of Sin

« Reply #1 on: 2004-03-11, 21:40 »

What amazing emoticons. Are THEY live or blanks?
dna

Shub-Niggurath

« Reply #2 on: 2004-03-11, 22:03 »

I had thought that a gun loaded with blanks put against your head would kill you dead.
Anyway, that doesn't sound like any Masonic rite I know of.   F'ed up.
Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« Reply #3 on: 2004-03-11, 22:45 »

Depends on the gun.  A revolver loaded with blanks will discharge enough hot powder and gas to seriously injure someone.  A semi-automatic requires the use of a "blank firing device" in order to cycle the action.  In these cases they probably use a "starter pistol" that cannot chamber a live round and has a solid barrel.  It makes a big noise but does not discharge from the muzzle, so you could feasibly put it to someone's head and pull the trigger without injuring them.  Anyone stupid enough to mix up a live weapon with a fake one should not be handling either.

I fly into the night, on wings of fire burning bright...
Kain-Xavier

Beta Tester
Icon of Sin

« Reply #4 on: 2004-03-11, 23:07 »

Quote from: Phoenix
Anyone stupid enough to mix up a live weapon with a fake one should not be handling either.
Indeed.  Why the hell was another gun lying around though is what I want to know.
« Last Edit: 2004-03-11, 23:07 by Kain-Xavier » Logged

dna

Shub-Niggurath

« Reply #5 on: 2004-03-11, 23:11 »

Quote from: Kain-Xavier
Why the hell was another gun lying around though is what I want to know.
Eh, it was probably just part of their huge weapons cache they have.  You know how those Masons are...  radicals!
Hedhunta

Chton

« Reply #6 on: 2004-03-11, 23:46 »

definately a darwin award.
magfrump

« Reply #7 on: 2004-03-12, 04:14 »

I would agree with a Darwin award, but really the person who died wasn't the stupid one, was he?

I've never really thought of masons as radicals...  though I haven't read my conspiracy theory books recently...  though, from the variety of literature they appear in, I wouldn't be surprised if one needed to keep again.

on the whole, I agree with Pheonix, though; someone who doesn't know their own guns shouldn't have them.
Devlar

Makron

« Reply #8 on: 2004-03-12, 11:44 »

Aparantly non-masons like freemasons even less than freemasons like freemasons
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/afp...w/74773/1/.html
dna

Shub-Niggurath

« Reply #9 on: 2004-03-12, 18:14 »

Quote from: magfrump
I would agree with a Darwin award, but really the person who died wasn't the stupid one, was he?
If you let someone point a gun at your head, yes, you are stupid.

And the Masons alrady know where you live.

:ph34r:
shambler

Icon of Sin

« Reply #10 on: 2004-03-12, 18:21 »

Will they flood his house with Gamma rays?

Hang on, the masons are only light tactical aren?t they?
« Last Edit: 2004-03-12, 18:22 by shambler » Logged
Woodsman
Icon of Booze

Beta Tester
Icon of Sin

« Reply #11 on: 2004-03-12, 19:29 »

well what do you expect? You hear these myths about the freemasions being this mystical secret organization but really i wouldnt call it anymore than a mens club. From what my older brother tells me the freemasions in the army are practicly a gang.
Bald&Sexy

Banned
Light Guard

« Reply #12 on: 2004-03-12, 19:37 »

just awful....... truly it iz...... i kno dat none of my sistas in tha eestern star wood do sumtim like dat.......................... in reelty i bet u $ dat dood dat pulled tha trigR wuz reely a terrist or sum satanist.....just watch.... itz obvious
« Last Edit: 2004-03-12, 19:39 by Bald&Sexy » Logged
dna

Shub-Niggurath

« Reply #13 on: 2004-03-12, 20:06 »

You now have worse grammer than Gameskeeper.
Congratulations.  Thumbs up!
dna

Shub-Niggurath

« Reply #14 on: 2004-03-12, 20:09 »

Quote from: Woodsman
well what do you expect? You hear these myths about the freemasions being this mystical secret organization but really i wouldnt call it anymore than a mens club. From what my older brother tells me the freemasions in the army are practicly a gang.
Dude, you really need to watch what you say - those comments will go into the FreeMason surveillence db.
Devlar

Makron

« Reply #15 on: 2004-03-12, 23:01 »

Most of the American founding fathers and first presidents were Freemasons

Just look who is a member in Istanbul
It was the first such attack on the freemasons, who have included deputies, ministers, senior government officials and army generals among their members.
A boys club it may be but lets face it, international politics and international buisness is exactly that, a boys club. Except these buys happen to have control of all your money and intercontinental balistic missles
dna

Shub-Niggurath

« Reply #16 on: 2004-03-12, 23:12 »

It doesn't say who is a member, just more shadow threats.
Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« Reply #17 on: 2004-03-13, 02:45 »

I have no problem with that, so long as those missiles remain safely in their silos.

I fly into the night, on wings of fire burning bright...
dna

Shub-Niggurath

« Reply #18 on: 2004-03-13, 14:35 »

Freemason:"Here Phoenix, let me point this gun at your head.  Oh no, don't worry - it's loaded with blanks!"
Woolie Wool

Tank Commander

« Reply #19 on: 2004-03-16, 23:52 »

Quote from: Bald&Sexy
just awful....... truly it iz...... i kno dat none of my sistas in tha eestern star wood do sumtim like dat.......................... in reelty i bet u $ dat dood dat pulled tha trigR wuz reely a terrist or sum satanist.....just watch.... itz obvious
AltaVista needs to be able to translate Interebonics (a recently discovered language of which the quoted post is an example that seems to be a hybridization of ebonics and lazy Internet spelling and grammar) into English so I can understand what the hell he's saying (well actually I can, but...Slipgate - Tongue).
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: