2024-03-28, 22:52 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7
  Print  
Author Topic: Vive la France!  (Read 54019 times)
dev/null

Banned
Vadrigar

« Reply #100 on: 2003-03-11, 15:48 »

That's a lot to reply to, thus leading me not to quote everything Slipgate - Wink

Indeed, I don't have any facts to base my "conspiracy theories? on. But what?s the difference between me shooting down a world leader without proof and Bush shooting down an entire country without proof? Of course I realize Bush is not Hitler, Hitler wrote interesting books while it?s hard to imagine Bush even reading Green Eggs and Ham. Hitler rose from poverty to become one of the most well known leaders in history (for good or bad) while Bush was given everything on a silver plate while his genes regressed more. I was merely pointing out an interesting parallel in strategies. You don?t seem to want to even take that into consideration though. I think you trust the facts way too much, and any politician is definitely the wrong person to put any ammount of faith into.

I realize Saddam is bad, duh. But you forget I am personally against all politicians. That belief aside, it?s clear that there are far worse things going on in our own country; starvation, crappy economy, disease, violence, diminishing rights, etc. But for some strange reason no one ever cares about the homeland, we always have to police the world. It is a strong possibility that what you say is true, but it seems unlikely to me. But my thoughts seem unlikely to you, so we?re even I guess Slipgate - Wink

Of course you haven?t heard Bush state his admiration for Hitler or Stalin, probably because he was too busy enjoying a beer bong when that lesson was being taught in school. And I for one do think it?s a big deal that he constantly praises God. This country was founded on free speech and free thinking, but when it comes right down to it none of that exists. The last thing in the world we need is a retard who?s following in the footsteps of other great Christians.

I have indeed killed numerous creatures myself and it is not a pleasant thing, though it is necessary for survival. I have never had the benefit of killing a human, but I?m sure that time will come sometime. If it wasn?t for the huge repercussions on the earth I would have nothing against war really. Humanity has become quite over populated, leading to famine and disease. But large scale war is not the way to clean it up due to the simple fact that humans are stupid. They will try to out do each other until someone?s sitting in a crater and glowing in the dark. I do on the other hand understand the need for an armed force in some situations? Like those when we?re actually in danger. And for that I was not insulting anyone in the armed forces, but I do not feel what pepe said was any less insulting than what you thought I had implied.

But if no one wants war why do we continue to have them? Obviously some people do want wars. Arms manufactures probably love war, as do all the war pigs themselves. I could really care less if someone kills Saddam or not, but there?s no need to rain napalm (or whatever device of destruction is in season this year) down on an entire region. There?s no honor in battle anymore. The moment I see Bush take up arms and lead the troops into the fight, then I shall believe in him. But worthless leaders sending numerous living beings out to fight the wars they have started is not right, nor should it be supported. But that?s how it goes, because if we let Bush and Saddam battle each other personally we all know who would come out the victor.

All in all I do not like to argue about such things, because I?m obviously no good at it (really, look at any post I?ve made in Controversy Corner) at this tender age. Politics is a trivial process of power. It?s something we do not need, nor should we have. But the sad truth is most humans are ignorant and willing to blindly follow the system because they have been raised unable to fend for themselves. I personally find it a shame that humanity has fallen so low that the only thing they?re good at as a whole anymore is destroying and killing everything around them, including each other.
« Last Edit: 2003-03-11, 16:05 by dev/null » Logged
games keeper

Elite

« Reply #101 on: 2003-03-11, 17:21 »

Bush should just keep away from there and keep the word GOD out of every speech he gives.
he missuses the word.
always the same.
GOD bless us all. (God is agains every WAR in any way exept star  and clan wars Slipgate - Smile )
he also try to get himself a name withn the 6 or 12( help me here)  years of presidentship.
exept all of that he does anything even sending all of his troops just to get a bit of oil.
P.s. I just saw on television that even civilians get  a seedtraining in becoming a soldier.
-they have to  learn how to shoot m16s
-learn to survive in the field .
even putting on a gasmask within 9 seconds if theyreever falls a gasbom or whatever.
ofcours they dont tell ya thet your infected from the first second .
but hey theyre ust american civilians so bush can miss those  Slipgate - Roll Eyes
Tekhead

Elite

« Reply #102 on: 2003-03-11, 18:22 »

Phoenix - could you type my philosophy paper for me? Free pizza!  ;D
Hedhunta

Chton

« Reply #103 on: 2003-03-12, 00:03 »

pho took most of the words right outta my mouth..  Bush will nevr get down in the dirt and fight because that would be stupid, and a waste of the commander in cheif..  

as far as the shooting down a country without proof, i think you are comepletely wrong there, the US intelligence community is doing a wonderful job of providing evidence that Saddam needs to be gone, but everyone is just ignoring it.. stating that Bush is just stupid and wants oil..  i say thats stupid, how the hell does someone who doesnt know shit get to be president? do you have any idea of the RESPONSIBILITY it takes to be president? .. i have a tough time watching over my siblings,  try watching over 28 MILLION different, unique, wonderful (and some no so wonderful i suppose too) people that live together in THE best, FREEST, WEALTHIEST, and ADVANCED country and society in the world(only people that come close are the Japanese, but thats only because they are all workaholics... theyre psycho im telling you!) .. anyhow, im enjoying living in this place not having to worry about being dipped into acid cause some over paranoid freak dictator thinks i know something that i obviously dont know but tortures me anyways cause he thinks it funny.
dev/null

Banned
Vadrigar

« Reply #104 on: 2003-03-12, 00:07 »

I could tell you how someone like Bush becomes president... But that is again another "baseless opinion". And if you're not careful Hed you will end up dipped in acid. Giving up our rights for false security is not a good way to keep your ass out of an acid bath.
Hedhunta

Chton

« Reply #105 on: 2003-03-12, 01:31 »

i think ill put my faith in the consititution which has lasted over 200 years and counting.  i didnt say all of what you said was baseless opinions, nor did pho, we both said you need to provide some facts/articles/documents.. anything backing that opinion...

as far as me ending up in an acid bath, never gonna happen unless i do it voluntarily.. part of the constitution prevents it, something about no 'cruel or unusual punishment'.
dev/null

Banned
Vadrigar

« Reply #106 on: 2003-03-12, 02:01 »

The Constitution also allows many other things that have already been taken away over the last few decades and past.
« Last Edit: 2003-03-12, 02:25 by dev/null » Logged
Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« Reply #107 on: 2003-03-12, 06:50 »

Quote from: dev/null
Politics is a trivial process of power. It?s something we do not need, nor should we have. But the sad truth is most humans are ignorant and willing to blindly follow the system because they have been raised unable to fend for themselves. I personally find it a shame that humanity has fallen so low that the only thing they?re good at as a whole anymore is destroying and killing everything around them, including each other.
Dev/null, I am in full agreement with you there.  I do not like politics myself, I prefer things to be cut and dry.  State your intentions, and do what you intend.  That's why I'm sickened by this whole Iraq thing, not because of the prospect of war, but because of the mockery and circus that is going on.  This dog and pony show with the UN is accomplishing nothing.  It neither removes the threat of Saddam nor does it prevent war.  Why bother?  History is just repeating itself again, the UN is no different than the league of nations and is just as ineffective.  The danger I see is in the world getting bogged down in a quagmire of political maneuvering, accusations, and the emboldening of the terrorists when they feel the US, and the rest of the world, is going to be soft and not have the nerve to act.  Right or wrong, the price for inaction NOW is that it shows weakness.  That is already being exploited.  Now Saddam is bringing in suicide volunteer troops.  This is one thing I failed to include in my last post.  While I pointed out the honorable reasons to fight and to soldier, there are reasons just as dishonorable.  Mindless fanaticism, the desire to kill and brutalize, the desire to conquer for conquest's sake alone, the wish to rule through might - those are all motives of evil men and those who serve them.  A true soldier fights for what is right, the other kind is just a thug with a gun serving yet a bigger thug.

Contrary to what some might think I don't blindly support Bush either, I only support him if he's right, same as anyone else.  I do think he has a strong character and is capable of making difficult decisions.  I do think for the most part his heart appears to be in the right place, who can say for sure, but I will raise this question.  The US just tested a conventional explosive today in Florida that carries 19,000 lbs of explosives.  The intention is to use this to intimidate the Iraqis?  What in God's name for?  This kind of munition has no tactical value in the places where the obvious fighting will be going on - densely populated areas.  I can see such a munition used to destroy hardened targets and underground bunkers... but the collateral damage of using something like this anywhere near a populated area is completely unacceptible.  Blowing it up just for show isn't going to dig out the loyalist troops, and those willing to surrender are going to do so without this thing.  Is this what the delay has been for, waiting for this new toy to work?  And until the smoke clears, who will be able to tell the difference between this beast and a real tactical nuke?  This disturbs me just as much as the world's turning a blind eye toward Saddam.  I see no value in such a weapon from a tactical standpoint unless your intention is killing a lot of people, or else just trying it out "because you can".  I'd like some clarification on the logic behind this.  If they intend to use this to nullify by explosive means underground stockpiles of chemical and biological munitions that are away from civilian areas, assuming this is feasible, then more power to them, and setting a few off "just for show" in addition to that is just fine.  Otherwise I question the use of such a weapon.

Games, disagreeing with someone is one thing, but I would ask that if you speak about something that you at least know what you're talking about.  Putting words in God's mouth isn't a good idea.  God is not opposed to war all the time completely if you read the bible.  The bible is rife with wars, some where God commanded the Israelites to do things that people today would find absolutely barbaric.  The reasoning?  Well, read for yourself, whether you agree with it or not.  If someone here reads this and does not agree with or believe in the bible then this is all irrelevant to you, no worries then, but if you are a Christian, believe the bible, and think God is just peace and love and so much fluff, read on and learn something about your Lord.

Exodus 15:3 The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name

Well that's pretty blunt.

Numbers 31:7 They fought against Midian, as the LORD commanded Moses, and killed every man.... (9) The Israelites captured the Midianite women and children and took all the Midianite herds, flocks and goods as plunder. (10) They burned all the towns where the Midianites had settled, as well as all their camps. (11) They took all the plunder and spoils, including the people and animals, (12) and brought the captives, spoils and plunder to Moses and Eleazar the priest and the Israelite assembly at their camp on the plains of Moab, by the Jordan across from Jericho.  (13) Moses, Eleazar the priest and all the leaders of the community went to meet them outside the camp. (14) Moses was angry with the officers of the army--the commanders of thousands and commanders of hundreds who returned from the battle.  (15) "Have you allowed all the women to live?" he asked them. (16) "They were the ones who followed Balaam's advice and were the means of turning the Israelites away from the LORD in what happened at Peor, so that a plague struck the LORD's people. (17) Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, (18) but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man. . . ."

Kill the boys and men but keep the virgin maidens?  Sounds pretty damned harsh doesn't it?  Times were quite different back then.  The reason for the slaughter of the other women was that they deceived the Israelites into turning away from the Lord, and God struck his people with a plague.  Moses was following the will of the Lord in keeping his people from straying and worshiping false gods and idols, which if you read the Old Testament, they had a strong tendency to stray.    As for keeping those maidens, well, if your guts aren't tied up in knots by now I'm not surprised, nor will I be surprised to hear a lot of anti-Christian and anti-Jewish attacks after this particular Phoenix rant.  Surprise, life is harsh, sometimes God is too.  I know that one from personal experience - I've been on the other end of it myself a few times and had my tailfeathers tanned when I was disobedient.  Let's continue.

Matthew 26:47 While he was still speaking, Judas, one of the twelve, arrived; with him was a large crowd with swords and clubs, from the chief priests and the elders of the people. (48) Now the betrayer had given them a sign, saying, "The one I will kiss is the man; arrest him." (49) At once he came up to Jesus and said, "Greetings, Rabbi!" and kissed him. (50) Jesus said to him, "Friend, do what you are here to do." Then they came and laid hands on Jesus and arrested him. (51) Suddenly, one of those with Jesus put his hand on his sword, drew it, and struck the slave of the high priest, cutting off his ear. (52) Then Jesus said to him, "Put your sword back into its place; for all who take the sword will perish by the sword. (53) Do you think that I cannot appeal to my Father, and he will at once send me more than twelve legions of angels? (54) But how then would the scriptures be fulfilled, which say it must happen in this way?" (55) At that hour Jesus said to the crowds, "Have you come out with swords and clubs to arrest me as though I were a bandit? Day after day I sat in the temple teaching, and you did not arrest me. (56) But all this has taken place, so that the scriptures of the prophets may be fulfilled." Then all the disciples deserted him and fled.

Yet here is Jesus warning his disciples that anyone who lives by the sword will die by the sword, as it's often put.  Look at who the ones are who are living by the sword in the text.  Living by the sword should not be confused with using a sword for its intended purpose.  One is a way of life, the other is an action.  Then again, there's another way to read this.  Jesus is the "Word made flesh", and the "Word of God" is a sharp sword.  Perhaps here he is telling his desciples that those who have come to take him will be judged by him (perish) later?  Interesting to ponder.

Matthew 10:28 Do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul; rather fear him who can destroy both soul and body in hell. (29) Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet not one of them will fall to the ground apart from your Father. (30) And even the hairs of your head are all counted. (31) So do not be afraid; you are of more value than many sparrows. (32) "Everyone therefore who acknowledges me before others, I also will acknowledge before my Father in heaven; (33) but whoever denies me before others, I also will deny before my Father in heaven. (34) "Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. (35) For I have come to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law; (36) and one's foes will be members of one's own household. (37) Whoever loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; and whoever loves son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me; (38) and whoever does not take up the cross and follow me is not worthy of me. (39) Those who find their life will lose it, and those who lose their life for my sake will find it.

Emphasis mine.  Jesus is saying that through him will come division, and that people will have to choose between following God and following the will of their loved ones and families.  The sword he brings is the Word of God.  One only has to look to the disagreements over religion that go on to see the truth in that statement that he did not bring peace.  Just look at Devlar and myself, we are completely opposite when it comes to belief in God, and how much blood is spilled over differences in religions in the world?

Romans 13:1 Let every person be subject to the governing authorities; for there is no authority except from God, and those authorities that exist have been instituted by God. (2) Therefore whoever resists authority resists what God has appointed, and those who resist will incur judgment. (3) For rulers are not a terror to good conduct, but to bad. Do you wish to have no fear of the authority? Then do what is good, and you will receive its approval; (4) for it is God's servant for your good. But if you do what is wrong, you should be afraid, for the authority does not bear the sword in vain! It is the servant of God to execute wrath on the wrongdoer. (5) Therefore one must be subject, not only because of wrath but also because of conscience. (6) For the same reason you also pay taxes, for the authorities are God's servants, busy with this very thing. (7) Pay to all what is due them--taxes to whom taxes are due, revenue to whom revenue is due, respect to whom respect is due, honor to whom honor is due.

Again emphasis mine.  Yes everyone knows there are a LOT of heartless bureaucrats and bad cops and army-types out there.  The key point here is that if one believes that God has a plan then these authorities are set up and knocked down in order to advance that plan and for no other reason, and that respecting such authority serves God, but also has the added bonus of keeping your neck out of a noose.  Render undo Caeser what is Caeser's, and Caeser will leave you alone for the most part.  I do not think that those who are corrupt that hold authority are those who are meant here, but those who are legitimate and are enforcing the laws of the land properly.  If indeed the authorities are servents of God executing wrath against wrongdoers, then what of those of the modern day?  What about the average GI who's out there taking out Al Qaida?  I leave this to your judgement.

Ephesians 6:10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his power. (11) Put on the whole armor of God, so that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. (12) For our struggle is not against enemies of blood and flesh, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers of this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places. (13) Therefore take up the whole armor of God, so that you may be able to withstand on that evil day, and having done everything, to stand firm. (14) Stand therefore, and fasten the belt of truth around your waist, and put on the breastplate of righteousness. (15) As shoes for your feet put on whatever will make you ready to proclaim the gospel of peace. (16) With all of these, take the shield of faith, with which you will be able to quench all the flaming arrows of the evil one. (17) Take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

This is spiritual warfare, plain and simple.  THIS is the commandment that I keep, and is what I do; it is the battle I choose to fight.

Revelation 12:7 And there was war in Heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the Dragon; and the Dragon fought and his angels, (Slipgate - Cool And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in Heaven. (9) And the Great Dragon was cast out, that Old Serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the Earth, and his angels were cast out with him. (10) And I heard a loud voice saying in Heaven, 'Now is come Salvation, and Strength, and the Kingdom of our God, and the Power of His Christ: for the Accuser of our Brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God Day and Night.'

War in heaven!  How much closer to God can you get?  God has declared war on Satan and his fallen angels and opens up a can of heavenly you-know-what.  I live to see this day when the evil one is finally cast down and defeated.  Still think God is completely anti-war?

Revelation 19:11 Then I saw heaven opened, and there was a white horse! Its rider is called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he judges and makes war. (12) His eyes are like a flame of fire, and on his head are many diadems; and he has a name inscribed that no one knows but himself. (13) He is clothed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is called The Word of God. (14) And the armies of heaven, wearing fine linen, white and pure, were following him on white horses. (15) From his mouth comes a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations, and he will rule them with a rod of iron; he will tread the wine press of the fury of the wrath of God the Almighty. (16) On his robe and on his thigh he has a name inscribed, "King of kings and Lord of lords." (17) Then I saw an angel standing in the sun, and with a loud voice he called to all the birds that fly in midst of heaven, "Come, gather for the great supper of God, (18) to eat the flesh of kings, the flesh of captains, the flesh of the mighty, the flesh of horses and their riders-- flesh of all, both free and slave, both small and great." (19) Then I saw the beast and the kings of the earth with their armies gathered to make war against the rider on the horse and against his army. (20) And the beast was captured, and with it the false prophet who had performed in its presence the signs by which he deceived those who had received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped its image. These two were thrown alive into the lake of fire that burns with sulfur. (21) And the rest were killed by the sword of the rider on the horse, the sword that came from his mouth; and all the birds were gorged with their flesh.

"Then I saw heaven opened, and there was a white horse... Then I saw an angel standing in the sun, and with a loud voice he called to all the birds that fly in the midst of heaven..."  Well I guess that ends the debate a lot of people have as to whether or not we animals are in heaven.  Sorry, it's not a "Homo Sapiens-Only" club up there, but I digress...  Here we see Christ Himself, leading the armies of heaven, smiting the nations with a sword, killing those who are making war against him, with my feathered companions devouring the flesh of the fallen wicked who have been severed.  IN RIGHTEOUSNESS he makes war.  That is the difference between God and man, God KNOWS what is right, man often times is mislead in his motives.  Sometimes what God does appears horrible to people, but in the end does not God define good and evil?  So while there is much of the bible devoted to salvation, turning the other cheek, etc, there ARE times for war.

Ecclesiastes 3:1 TO every thing there is a season, and a time for every matter or purpose under heaven: (2)A time to be born and a time to die, a time to plant and a time to pluck up what is planted, (3)a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to break down and a time to build up, (4)a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance, (5)a time to cast away stones and a time to gather stones together, a time to embrace and a time to refrain from embracing, (6)a time to get and a time to lose, a time to keep and a time to cast away, (7)a time to rend and a time to sew, a time to keep silence and a time to speak, (8)a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace.

My point here is not to glorify war, I do not like watching people suffer and die, alongside my non-human friends who just get caught in the crossfire.  War unfortunately is a terrible necessity in this cosmic play, the same as death, the same as suffering.  If people want to solve their problems without ever resorting to war, I offer you two solutions.  The first, go extinct.  I guarantee you that you'll never have another war after that.  The second, a bit less drastic, is learn to forgive each other and swallow your foolish pride, turn the other cheek, and learn how to truly love each other as brothers and sisters.  That only works if EVERYONE does it, but people don't like to forgive, they tend to like to get back at other people instead and the desire to dominate is strong as ever.  I don't see either of these scenarios playing out any time soon, so we're all right back where we started again.  As long as there are bad people who desire to oppress and good people willing to stand up to them, there will be war.  As long as there are fallen angels skulking about in the heavens and on the earth, there will be war.  As long as living beings of any species contest for power, there will be war.

I fly into the night, on wings of fire burning bright...
pepe

Shambler

« Reply #108 on: 2003-03-12, 10:14 »

as i was only discussing bombing from a tactical standpoint yes dev/null
i will in that pass no moral judgement or say if its right or wrong

bombing the city would viable if there was none to find out about it or report it(from a purely tactical standpoint mind you)
as it minimizes your own losses and hopefully inflicts quite a few on the other side

i dont endorse that approach and if that is what you read then im sorry dev i thought you were more rational then that

the approach and wiews on war has changed a lot since we actually started to see with our own eyes what its like
the camera has done a lot in that sense, i dont know how many times i have seen that naked napalm-burnt vietnamese girl thats runing towards the camera crying.
before the camera war was something honourable and something "beautifull"

in ww1 for example young men were lining upp for a chance to go out and defend its country and uphold its glory and become a hero

wich is pretty far from the reality of the trenches in ww1 dont you think?

smart enough to keep out of the armed forces dev? in sweden its mandatory just like finland and other european countries for every male to do 10-15 months of millitary service
and there are more people then just me that has been in their countries armed forces dev

and yes the ignore comment was maybe a bit ignorant of me
but as i wasnt having a moral argument in that post but merely contemplating about how that impending-war will be waged once the US attack iraq
wether or not its right or wrong is something that wasnt a concern in that post not that i dont care one way or another

but the two arguments have nothing to do with oneanother
right? wrong? either way if im in iraq how do i minimize my own casulties and maximize the enemies? that is what its all about from a tactical standpoint

guess ill have to edit my previous post as i didnt ignore this....Slipgate - Smile

you can get out of it for medical reasons yes but not much else
games keeper

Elite

« Reply #109 on: 2003-03-12, 12:42 »

the bible is ust made up nonsens pho.I know that 2.
but you have to admit who would asks for a God who only wants war.
in bush his eyes.
God is the guy who helps him defeat his enemys.
while actually allah is the same God as the christian and jewesh god only they of other religions and just like the jewish they dont believe that jezus was the son of God.
so in this way you ccant ask God to destroy a part of his other people so you can be victorious.

with other words.
If you use God as an excuse to start a war then your even worse then the devil . (me)
Hedhunta

Chton

« Reply #110 on: 2003-03-12, 13:49 »

can we keep the various 'gods' out of this please.. the arguement is interesting without him in it.. once you start throwing the religion thing into this, it just strays off topic..

as for the 21000 lbs bomb they dropped.. i think the media made up the whole 'scare iraq' thing with it..  they dropped it for the sake of dropping it in my opinion, its cool to watch big things go boom.. i doubt theyll ever use it in real combat, but its cool to watch it go off..

(also heard they needed a C5 Galaxy to drop the thing, so i doubt it would fit on any conventional bomber anyways right now.. though this is unconfirmed)
Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« Reply #111 on: 2003-03-12, 23:27 »

*Sigh* Games, I'm not going to argue about the validity or lack of validity of the bible or this will, as Hedhunta has said, turn into nothing but a religious debate.  I understand that English is not your primary language so I'm willing to cut a little slack here since I do talk way to damned much anyway.  My point was that you said that God was against all forms of war, which was a factual error IF you go by the bible.  This point ONLY matters if you believe the bible, and if you had actually read my text fully you would have read the part where I said that if you don't believe the bible then what it says is irrelevant to you.  If you don't like what the bible says then don't believe it!  It's really that simple.  Nobody is forcing you to, so feel free to ignore my exposition.  If you meant some other god besides than the Judeo-Christian God then please use a proper name, since God with a capital "G" is commonly accepted to refer to Judaism and/or Christianity.  Now as to your comments about the three religions of Judaism, Christianity, and Islam all having the same God well you're absolutely right - all believe in the God of Abraham, the difference is in how people interpret what He wants them to do and how to live their lives.  You're also right in that you can't ask God to destroy something, only God can make that kind of decision.  Remember Sodom and Gammorah?  Lot pleaded with the Lord NOT to destroy those cities if he could find even 10 righteous men.  The Lord said "find 10 righteous men, and I will spare the cities."  Well he couldn't, so he had to leave, and God proceeded to knock them down.  You want peace?  Then pray to whatever god(s) you believe in for peace!  It may, however, only come after the shooting stops, but maybe the costs on both sides can be lessened.  The last time I checked the only people who were actually out there asking God to destroy something were the extremist nutcases who are saying "Down USA!  Down with the Satan America!" in the middle east, and the ultra-right extremists in the west who are saying "Islam is evil!  Burn all ragheads!"  BOTH types are wrong, and both types are dangerous no matter in which god's name they profess to act or what reasons they make up to justify their extremist intolerance.

Yes, using God as an excuse to start a war IS wrong, but nobody has done that here lately except the terrorists!  Who was dancing in the streets saying "God has judged the great Satan America!" when the world trade center collapsed?  Yet does anyone here remember what was left standing in the rubble?  Remember the steel girders standing in the shape of a perfect cross undamaged in the wreckage?  So did God judge America as the terrorists say, or did God remind America and the world afterwards not to lose hope in the face of evil?  Or was it just all just a big coincidence?  The problem with 9/11, the war with Iraq, and everything in this world is that you CAN'T separate religion from it no matter how much you want to try.  Religion is ingrained in a large percentage of the human population, has been for thousands of years, and still is today.  Extremists hellbent on their agendas cannot ever be reasoned with if their willing to blow themselves up and take as many people down with them.  The only way you can deal with a kamikaze is to kill them before they can do any real damage.  The war in the Pacific during WWII is a good example of that fact.  Terrorists hide behind religion as justification for murder and conquest, and they deceive people around them to believe that the US is somehow the biggest evil in existence, along with Israel, and brainwash them into thinking that if they blow themselves up in a suicide attack it's an instant ticket to heaven where every lustful desire they could think of would be fulfilled for them, while the terrorist "leaders" sit back all cushy and avoid the firestorms they create.  They aren't religious, but they aren't fools either - they know which buttons to push.  They know how to use religion as a weapon to goad people into acting in their behalf and do their bidding.  Terrorists profane the name of Islam, they do not represent it.  You want to talk about politicians sending people to their deaths?  How about Osama and his ilk, did they get up close and personal and martyr themselves in those planes?  No, they sent the goon squad in to do that while they sat around nice and safe back home.  So the end result was terrorists crashing airplanes into the US, and the US bombed them and their supporters flat for the most part and destroyed their training camps in retaliation.  God didn't have anything to do with this, MEN did.  MEN got into those planes and flew them into skyskrapers, and MEN flew B-52's over caves in Afghanistan and blew up the occupants there.  Didn't the terrorists receive the expected response for their actions?  Which ones are left and which ones are so much gibbage right now?  Which ones were acting according to the will of God?  Who's to say, but does it really matter?  Believing you're doing the will of God, and DOING the will of God are two different things.  One can do the first and be dead wrong, and one can do the latter and not even know it.  Remember what I said about perception and truth being separate?  Just because someone believes something doesn't automatically make it right.  Believing in anything blindly is a sure bet that you're probably wrong.  God didn't do anything in this directly from my standpoint except maybe keep the towers from collapsing any sooner so that it was 3,000 instead of 20,000 who died that day.  It could have been a hell of a lot worse.

Hed, the only thing I would disagree with you on is whether or not that bomb will be used in combat.  The AC-130 gunships were described to me by an Air Force Colonel as "flying missile magnets with no practical combat value" about a month before 9/11, and they were used extensively in mowing down the Taliban in Afghanistan.  The F-117 and B-2 were developed during the Cold War arms race, and everyone thought after the Soviet Union collapsed that there was no need for such a large US military so let's start dismantling it and spending the money back home on domestic problems.  They thought that B-52's were relics with no value in an age of precision munitions, and that tactics like carpet bombing were no longer needed if you could home a missile in by remote control with near absolute precision.  Now all these things people thought would never get used HAVE been used over the last decade or so, and old-school blitzkrieg warfare has proven to be the most effective strategy in dealing with a dug-in enemy - NOT surgical strikes that people have recently thought could solve any military objective.  I wouldn't rule out the use of this bomb TOO quickly.  I just hope that you're right, and that it is never actually dropped in combat.

Hedhunta

Chton

« Reply #112 on: 2003-03-12, 23:53 »

i more meant it probably wont be used on iraq because its prolly gonna end up street fighting..    but  i see where you are going, i didnt mean to say its a useless weapon, the military always finds a use for big things that go boom and dont leave radiation behind.. but in the Iraq situation, unless the Iraqis decide to just give up and park all their tanks in one big spot, i doubt it will be a whole lotta use ... course it could probably be used to the same effect a cluster bomb would with how big it is..
games keeper

Elite

« Reply #113 on: 2003-03-13, 17:17 »

on  a site note.
although my grandparent are religious and my dad had to go to church every week.
(till he got married)
we only go to curh 1 time a year and its with christmas because we have to go from the grandparents.
and not 1 o us actuallly believe in god.

with other words im not religious.
Vadertime

CyberDemon

« Reply #114 on: 2003-03-20, 07:44 »

I know there's a god. I've seen too much wierd shit in the last six or seven years for there not to be one. I still can't quite figure out what god wants though. I recently made it out to church. The serman seemed to say that "Jesus had to suffer so you will too. Just don't kill yourself."  :unsure:
OoBeY

Hans Grosse

« Reply #115 on: 2003-04-02, 06:48 »

Well, I was feeling bored, and I came across this text-to-AOL translator ( http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/text/aoler.php ), so I figured since this topic was dead, I would lighten the mood here in CC and take one of the longest Phoe Rants? in this thread and feed it into it. and so, for your amusement, i present to you Phoenix On AOL:

[color=FFFF00]DEV LET MA CLEAR SOM3THNG UP FOR U HERE11!! THEYRE IS A DIFERENCE BTWEN AND ACUSATION AND A FACT!1!!!1!! OMG WTF LOL A FACT CAN B EMPIRICALY PROVEN BAESD ON PHYSICAL AND TANGIBLE 3VIEDNCE!!1!11 WTF AN ACUSATION IS AN ASERTION TAHT SOMETHNG IS A C3RTANE WAY OR TAHT SOMEONA IS GUILTY OF SOME CRIEM TAHT U BLEIVE THAM 2 HAEV COMIT3D1!!!11 OMG WTF WE HAEV DOCUMENTATION INT3LIEGNCE REPORTS DEAD BODEIS 2 BAK UP WUT SADM HAS DONE1!1!1!!! LOL DA SME WIT HITLER1!!1 OMG LOL THEYRE R STIL J3WS ALIEV 2DAY WIT DA TATOS ON THERE ARMS FROM AUSCHWITZ AND PL3NTY MORA WHO R STIL DRIFTNG IN DA ATMOSPHERE OR WUT L3FT OF THAM TAHT IS11!1 OMG WTF BUSH IS TEH 3L3CTED L3AEDR OF A COUNTRY TAHT HAPENS 2 B VERY BIG ON FREDOM AND DAMOCRACY WHICH ALSO HAP3N3D 2 HAEV AREPLAENS LOAEDD WIT CIVILIANS CRASH3D IN2 TWO OF ITS BIGEST CITEIS!1!1 OMG THINKNG BUSH IS LIEK HITLER AS A MATER OF PERSONAL OPINION IS ON3 THNG BUT WUT 3VIEDNCE IS THEYRE TAHT THIS GRAND CONSPIRACY U SPEAK OF IS UNDER WAY??!?! I H3ARD A LOT OF P3OPLE SAYNG CLIN2N WAS GONG 2 USA HIS POWER 2 R MARTIAL LAW AND LOK DOWN DA COUNTRY IF THEIR WAS SOME TERORIST ATAK BAK IN DA 190S1!1!!1 OMG WTF THEY TREID 2 BLOW UP DA WORLD TRAED CANT3R TH3N BUT IT DIDNT HAP3N111!1!11 A LOT OF P3OPL3 ACUS3D CLIN2N OF LAUNCHNG DA WAR IN YUGOSLAVIA AND BLOWNG UP A PHARMAECUTICAL PLANT IN SUDAN AND LAUNCHNG MISIELS IN2 AFGHANISTAN AS A WAY 2 DISTRACT PUBLIC OPINION AWAY FROM DA INVASTIGATION HA WAS UND3R AT TEH TIEM11!!!11! OMG WTF SOUNDS A LOT LIEK WUT UR ACUSNG BUSH OF DONG RIGHT NOW HOW3VAR TEH K3Y DIF3R3NCE IS TAHT BUSH IS NOT UNDER INVASTIGATION OR IMPEACHMENT H3ARNGS NOR HAS H3 BEN ASK3D 2 TESTIFY IN FRONT OF A GRAND JURY UNDAR OATH SO ON3 ACUSATION WUD APEAR 2 B A LITLA MORE BLEIVABLE THAN TEH OTH3R111!!11 OMG WTF LOL IN TEH 3ND THOUGH BOTH R STIL JUST TAHT - ACUSATIONS BAESD ON ASUM3D MOTIEVS BAKAD UP BY NO HARD EVIEDNC3 UNLES U COUNT TAHT STANEED DR3S AS DA AND RESULT OF HARD EVIEDNCE1!1! WTF AS FOR THIS BNG DISTRACTION FOR A FALENG DOM3STIC POLICY WUT DOMASTIC POLICY???!?? OMG LOL I FIND TAHT QUIET AN INTARASTNG AS3RTION SINCE DA DEMOCRATIC PARTY IS OPOSNG TEH CURENT DOMASTIC POLICY AT 3VERY TURN!11! OMG LOL NOW WHETHAR U AGRE WIT BUSHS PROPOSALS OR NOT S2NEWALNG GUARANTES HIS POLICY 2 FALE SINCA IT WONT EV3R B PASED!!!!! OMG WTF CALNG IT A FALEURA AFT3RWARDS SEMS LIEK SO MUCH BAK-PATNG1!!1 2 M3 TAHT IS PURELY A PARTISAN MOVE WIT DA SOLE INTENT OF RAGANENG POWER IN TEH SENAET AND HOUSE AND TEH PRASIEDNCY TAHT WERA LOST IN DA LAST ALECTIONS!1!!1! WTF W3 AL KNOW POLITICIANS WANT 2 B EL3CTAD AND STALNG ANY DOMESTIC POLICY THAN BLMNG IT ON TEH WAR AP3ARS 2 TH3M 2 B TEH BST TACTIC IN ORD3R 2 DO SO

THINK11!!1! OMG WTF LOL THIS ISNT SO?!?!?? WTF LOL THEN I MIGHT WOND3R Y TEH DEMOCRATIC PARTY WHICH WIT ITS MOUTH LIEKS 2 B TEH CHMPION OF TEH POR AND MINORITEIS IS CUR3NTLY FILIBUST3RNG DA CONFIRMATION OF A VERY PROMINANT HISPANIC JUDG3 2 DA DC CIRCUIT RIGHT NOW1!1! WTF LOL CONSTITUTIONALY IT TAEKS A SIMPLE MAJORITY OF 50 VOT3S 2 CONFIRM A JUDGA YET 2 BRAAK DA FILIBUSTAR IT TAEKS 6011!11 OMG LOL THAY HAD A CLOTURE VOT3 LAST WEK 2 BRAAK TEH FILIBUSTER AND IT ONLY RACEIEVD 5 VOTES1!1!! OMG TAHT IS AN UNCONSTITUTIONAL GASTURA BY IN EFECT FORCNG A 60 VOTA MAJORITY IN ORDER 2 CONFIRM A JUDG3 WHICH BY DA CONSTITUTION SHUD ONLY REQUIER 501!1!1!11 TEH PR3SIEDNT HAS A RIGHT 2 APOINT JUDGES TEH CONGRES HAS A DUTY 2 CONFIRM THEM!!11!1!1 WTF LOL NOW Y WUD DA DAMOCRATIC PARTY OPOS3 TEH APOINTNG OF A HISPANIC 2 A CIRCUIT COURT TAHT IS JUST ON3 STEP BLOW TEH US SUPR3MA COURT IF THAY R FOR DA RIGHTS OF MINORITEIS??!!???! OMG PERHAPS IT HAS 2 DO WIT TEH FACT TAHT HIS INTERPRETATION OF TEH LAW IS NOT BAESD ON AN IEDOLOGY TAHT THEY AGRE WIT POLTICALY BUT INST3AD AS H3S PUT IT BAESD ON FACTUAL INTARPRATATION OF DA LAW AND P3RHAPS IT IS B/C HE HAS P3RSONAL VEIWS TAHT HAPAN 2 B CONS3RVATIEV VEIWS TAHT THEY R OPOS3D 2??????!! OMG LOL IT SEMS AN AWFULY HARSH HIT 2 TAEK POLITICALY BY BNG PUBLICLY HIPOCRITICAL LIEK THIS OPOSNG TEH APOINTNG OF A MINORITY 2 A PROMINANT POSITION IN GOVERNMENT BUT THEN TAEK A LOK AT HOW MUCH OF A HARD TIEM TAHT AL SHARP2N - A BLAK MAN - IS HAVNG WIT HIS OWN PARTY IN SEKNG A PRESIEDNTIAL NOMINATION EVEN THOUGH ACORDNG 2 DA LAETST POLS HAS TEH MOST SUPORT IN NU YORK CITY AND IS TEH NUMBR 3 GUY IN SUPORT FOR NU YORK STAET??!?!!?? OMG WTF LOL R TEH R3PUBLICANS DA ONAS DRADGNG UP HIS PAST IN FRONT OF TEH PRAS 2 DISCR3DIT HIM??!?!!! WTF JUST WUT IS GONG ON HERE IT IS NOT LIEK TEH DEMOCRATIC PARTY 2 OPOSE TEH ADVANCEMENT OF MINORITEIS IS IT?!??!?! WTF U T3L ME WHOS HOLDNG UP UP WUT HERE1!!1! OMG WTF LOL AS FOR TEH DOMASTIC AEGNDA FROM WUT I CAN TEL IT HASNT FALE3D IN FACT IT CANT FALE B/C IT WAS N3V3R AVEN GIEVN A CHANCA!1!!!1!! OMG IT WAS DOA AS A POLITICAL MOV3 PURE AND SIMPLE SM3 AS ESP3RANZAS JUDICIAL APOINTMENT AND TEH SM3 AS SHARP2NS PR3SIEDNTIAL BID!!!! WTF LOL THOS3 IN POW3R DONT WANT ANY UPSTARTS THEY JUST WANT THERE POWER BAK AND 2 KEP DA POWER THAY HAEV1!1!!1! WTF LOL BLOK BUSH MAEK IT LOK LIEK HIS POLICY WIT IRAQ IS AT FAULT AND TAEK BAK CONTROL IN 2041!111! OMG WTF I DONT R WHICH POLITICAL PARTY U BLONG 2 OR WHETH3R U AGRE WIT IT OR NOT THIS IS HOW TEH GM3 IS BNG PLAEYD!1!!!1 LOL ITS DIRTY POL AND DA CLAWS HAEV COM3 OUT11111!1 WTF EV3N DOVES HAEV CLAWS U KNOW!!1!1!! LOL POLITICALY SPAAKNG RAPUBLICANS TRY 2 COMPROMIES WIT DEMOCRATS IN ORDAR 2 NOT LOK HARD-LIEN OR PARTISAN WHIEL D3MOCRATS T3ND 2 SEIZ3 ON SUCH COMPROMIESS AS OPORTUNITY 2 ADVANCE THEYRE AEGNDA!1!111 LOL PITY TAHT DA R3PUBLICANS AERNT HARDLIEN SO MUCH MAYB TH3N NOTHNG WUD HAP3N IN M3RICAN GOV3RNMENT AND PEOPL3 CUD GO ON LIVNG THERE LIEVS IN P3AEC IN DA US.!!!11111!1111!!!!!111 WTF LOL I FIND TEH 3NTIER NOTION OF PARTISAN POLITICS DISGUSTNG11!!11! OMG LOL A R3PRAS3NTITIEV GOVERNM3NT SHUD DO JUST TAHT - REPRESENT DA INTERESTS OF TEH P3OPLA NOT ANY ON3 IEDOLOGY OR ANOTHER

NOW!1!11 OMG WTF TAHT BNG SADE BUSHS CURENT POLICY WIT IRAQ DO3S ACTUALY DAET BAK 2 SEPTAMBR 11!!!!!1 BUSH STAETD TAHT ANY TARORISTS OR DA COUNTREIS TAHT HARBOR THEM WIL B IN TEH CROSHARES1!!1 IRAQ IS A KNOWN STAET SPONSOR OF T3RORISM IRAQ HAS KNOWNGLY AND BLATANTLY THUMBD ITS NOSA AT DA FRE WORLD IN TEH FAEC OF DA SURENDER T3RMS AT DA AND OF DA 191 GULF WAR AND HAS B3N DEV3LOPNG WEAPONS AGANEST TH3SA T3RMS SECRETLY11!!!11 DA UNIETD NATIONS HAS SHOWN TAHT IT IS NOTHNG BUT A COLECTION OF PETY DICTA2RS WHO WANT 2 HAEV A VOIEC AND FEL IMPORTANT COUPL3D WIT SPIENLES WIMPS WHO R AFRADE 2 FOLOW THROUGH WIT THERE OWN THR3ATS1!11 LOL IF ANYTHNG TEH UN HAS SHOWN TIEM AND TIEM AND TIEM AGANE 2 TEH WHOL3 WORLD TAHT ITS WORDS R EMPTY ITS GUNS R 3MPTY AND ITS SPIEN WAS SURGICALY RAMOV3D AT SOM3 POINT!!!1 LOL BUSH HAS BASICALY SADE 2 TEH UN MAEK GOD ON UR WORD AND TEH UN IS SAYNG W3 DONT WANT 2!1!!1111 LOL AND WUT KIND OF CREDIBILITY DOES AN AEGNCY HAEV IN TEH WORLD TAHT IS ABOUT 2 APOINT LIBYA 2 HEAD DA COMISION ON HUMAN RIGHTS AND IRAQ 2 DA COMISION ON WORLD DISARMM3NT?!!?! OMG LOL WUT KIND OF A JOK3 IS TAHT SUPOSED 2 B???!! LOL THIS BODY HAS ABSOLUTELY NO CREDIBILITY LAFT IN IT AND COMON SANSA HAS F3LT ITS LAST D3ATH THROW IN THIS WORLD1!!!1!11 WTF LOL I CANT BLM3 DA UNIETD STAETS FOR ACTNG IN ITS OWN INT3RESTS IF TEH UN JUST WANTS 2 SIT ON DA SIEDLIENS AL TEH TIEM!!!!1! OMG LOL TAHT THOS3 INTERASTS 3XT3ND PAST TEH US BORD3R IS AN UNFORTUNAET R3SULT OF GLOBALIZATION WHICH EUROPE RUSIA AND CHINA R VARY MUCH A PART OF AS W3L!!111! OMG LOL WH3N DA US SITS INSIED ITS BORDERS ITS CALED ISOLATIONIST WHEN IT ACTS OUTSIED OF THAM ITS CALAD IMPERIALIST1!!!1!1 OMG U CANT HAEV IT BOTH WAYS AND IN THIS CAES BUSH HAS D3CIEDD 2 TAEK DA FIGHT 2 THOS3 PAOPLA AND COUNTREIS WHO R A THR3AT INST3AD OF WATENG FOR ANOTH3R 9/11!!1 OMG WTF U R BUSH 2 HITLER W3L SADM HAPANS 2 WORSHIP HITLER AND HAS ADMITED 2 THIS1!111!1 WTF LOL HA WORSHIPS STALIN 21!!! IVE Y3T 2 SE BUSH SAY ANYTHNG NIEC ABOUT AITHER OF THES3 MAN YET U SAY BUSH IS DA ONE LIEK HITLER AND SOM3HOW WANTS 2 CONQU3R DA WORLD?!!??!!!! OMG LOL I HEAR LOTS OF ACUSATIONS AGANE LETS BLMA BUSH FOR AL DA WORLDS EVILS SINC3 H3S A REPUBLICAN AND A RIGHTY AND A RICH OIL BOY AD NAUS3UM111!!! OMG IVE EVAN H3ARD PEOPLE ON DA ULTRA-RIGHT PROCLAME HIM 2 B TEH ANTICHRIST WHEN TAHTS ABSURDLY ERONAOUS FROM A BIBLICAL STANDPOINT11!!11 LOL SO FAR CONSPIRACY THEOREIS NOT WITHSTANDNG BUSH HAS PRESANTED HIMS3LF AS A STRONG L3AEDR A CHRISTIAN O BO HO HE SADE TEH G WORD IN PUBLIC) AND LIEK HIM OR NOT WHEN HE SAYS HES GONG 2 DO SOMETHNG HE DO3S IT SO EVIEDNC3-WIES THEIR IS LITL3 2 BAES ANY OF TH3SE ACUSATIONS ON UNL3S OF COURSE U THINK HES GONG 2 CONQU3R TEH WORLD BY SPREADNG DA GOSPEL.11!!!!!1!!!11!11!!1 OMG U SOMEHOW KNOW BUSH IS A MORON AND A FASCIST???!!!!? WEL PONY IT UP!1111 OMG WTF LOL IF U HAEV ANY HARD 3VIEDNC3 TAHT BUSH IS SOMEHOW A TRATEOR 2 DA MERICAN P3OPLE I THINK TEH PEOPLE NED 2 KNOW SO LETS HEAR IT1!111 OMG WTF LATS SE DA PROF REAL PROF NOT JUST SOM3 QUOTES OF QUOT3S FROM POLITICALY SLANTAD COMANTAREIS I MAAN 3VIEDNC3 U CAN CONVICT WITH1!!!1!11 OMG LOL LATS GAT TEH IMP3ACHMENT H3ARNGS GONG TAHTS WT THEIR FOR AFTER AL1!1!11!1 IMM AL FOR CALNG A SPAED A SPAED IF U HAEVNT NOTIECD BY NOW AND IF BUSH IS INDED GUILTY OF CRIMINAL ACTIVITY AND THIS CAN B PROV3N BYOND A REASONABL3 DOUBT IL B RIGHT IN LIEN 2 DMN HIM FOR IT

RIGHT11!111 LOL NOW DA MANE GOAL OF TEH US IN DA MIDLE AAST IS 2 REMOV3 SADM HUSEIN FROM POW3R B/C YES HE IS A THRAAT 2 ISRAEL WHO HAPENS 2 B AN ALY OF TEH UNIETD STAETS AND YES HE IS A THREAT 2 TEH UNIETD STAETS AS WEL ALONG WIT EVARY N3IGHBORNG COUNTRY IN TEH R3GION11!1 OMG WTF HAEV U ALR3ADY FORGOTEN WUT H3 DID 2 KUWATE???!!?? U WANT 2 SE HIM DO IT AGANE?!!?!!?! OMG WTF LOL DO U HONESTLY THINK TAHT SADM HAS HAD A CHANGE OF H3ART SINCA TH3N??!?!!? OMG WTF SO DA US IS HELPNG ITS FREIND ISRAEL IN TEH PROC3S OF RAMOVNG SADM WUT UR PROBLAM WIT TAHT?!?!?? OMG WTF LOL AND TEH US IS ACTNG IN WUT IT SES AS ITS NATIONAL INTERASTS WHER3S DA PROBLEM THEYRE????! OMG LOL FRANC3 GERMANY RUSIA AND CHINA R ALSO ACTNG IN THERE OWN NATIONAL INTARESTS AS WEL YAT WHO IS DECRYNG TAHT??!!? WTF THEY ON DA OTH3R HAND R SUPORTNG THIS MURDEROUS DICTA2R BY SELNG HIM MACHIENRY AND W3APONS AND BUYNG HIS OIL IN VIOLATION OF DA UN SANCTIONS IMPOS3D ON IRAQ AL TEH WHIEL SUPORTNG HIM POLITICALY AND DIPLOMATICALY BY S2N3WALNG DA 3X3CUTION OF UN RESOLUTION 14111!!111 THINK DA UN ISNT IN BD WIT THIS GUY??!???!? WTF HOW ABOUT TAHT DRON3 PLAEN TAHT WAS CONV3NEINTLY BUREID IN DA INSP3C2RS REPORTS?????? OMG LOL WUT DOAS BLIX HAEV 2 HIED HERE??!!?!?! LOL AFTAR AL HE FOUND SO MANY WEAPONS DURNG DA 190S LIEK TAHT MISNG VX GAS TAHT IRAQ ADMITED 2 HAVNG Y3T NOW D3NEIS RIGHT?!????! LOL BUT THEN TEH WAAPONS INSP3CTIONS WARE A JOK3 FROM DA START AND THEYVE BEN A JOKE ONC3 AGANE!1!11 OMG LOL TEH W3APONS INSPEC2RS WERE NOT SENT BAK IN2 IRAQ THIS TIEM AROUND 2 GO ON A BUG HUNT FOR IRAQS NONAXISTANT ARS3NAL TH3Y W3R3 S3NT IN 2 SHOW WH3THER OR NOT IRAQ WAS COMPLYNG FULY WIT DA RESOLUTION TAHT IRAQ AGRED WITH1!1!1!1 LOL WAL IRAQ IS NOT COMPLYNG THERE TURNNG OV3R WEAPON AFTER W3APON TAHT THEY DIDNT HAEV!1!!!!! WTF Y TURN THEM OVER 3XC3PT 2 GAT BLIX AND HIS MERY MORONS 2 SAY SE DA INSP3CTIONS R WORKNG WARE TURNNG UP STUF IN ORD3R 2 STAL FOR TIEM 2 POSITION TROPS AND 2 TWIST TEH WORLD OPINION 2WARD L3AVNG HIM ALON3???!!! OMG LOL TURNNG UP STUF DMNS THIS MAN HE SADE H3 HAD NOTHNG AND NOW HES HANDNG OVAR WUT H3 SADE HE DIDNT AVEN HAEV!!!!1 H3 LEID ON A PUBLIC INTERVEIW WIT DAN RATH3R IN FRONT OF TEH 3NTIER WORLD R3GARDNG TEH AL SMOUD MISIELS!!1!!! OMG LOL IF TH3Y WERE NOT ILAGAL THEN Y IS HE DESTROYNG TH3M HM??!?! WTF SADM HUS3IN IS A MURDARAR AND A LIAR1111!1!1 LOL A LIAR ONC3 A LIAR TWIEC 3VIEDNCE HAS B3N PRES3NT3D AND HE IS GUILTY AS CHARGED1!!1 OMG ACORDNG 2 DA RESOLUTION WAR IS MANDAETD AS A RESULT OF SADM REFUSNG 2 DISARM1!!!!! OMG EV3RYONA NU HA WUDNT YAT THAY THOUGHT TEH US WAS BLUFNG LAST YEAR1!!11!1 WTF WEL THEYRE BLUF WAS CALED TH3Y SIGN3D TEH RESOLUTION AND NOW THAY DONT WANT 2 PONY UP NOW TAHT DA GME IS OVAR111!!1! WTF LOL DA ONLY RAASON THES3 COUNTREIS CHOSA 2 IGNORE DA OBVIOUS IS AITHER THEY R SO SPIENLES AND TIMID AS 2 B IMPOT3NT WHEN FAECD WIT A REAL DANGAR OF WAR TAHT THEY COWER AND ACUSE DA US OF BNG DA EVIL POWER HERA OR ALSE TH3Y R SOMEHOW COLABORATNG WIT IRAQ AND DONT WANT DA TRUTH 2 COME OUT!!11!1! LOL SO WHICH IS IT??!!?? LOL FRANCA IS SALNG MILITARY PARTS 2 IRAQ AS W3 SP3AK!!11 WTF DID TEH UNIETD STAETS LOSE 2000 PAOPL3 LIEBRATNG FRANC3 FROM DA G3RMANS JUST 2 HAEV FRANCE TURN AGANEST IT AND SIED WIT THIS TYRANT NOW?!??? LOL AND JUST Y IS IT U DONT HAAR AL THASE ARAB NEIGHBOR STAETS 2 IRAQ COMPLANENG ABOUT DA US WANTNG 2 TAEK THIS GUY OUT??!??? OMG WUT IS IT ABOUT THIS MAN TAHT SCAERS THEM ANOUGH 2 LET TEH BIG BAD SATAN M3RICA GO BAT UP ON A FELOW ISLMIC NATION?!??! OMG WTF LOL I HAEVNT 3VEN H3ARD ARAFAT COND3MN THIS!1!!1! OMG WTF TAHTS A HUG3 RISK POLITICALY IF AND I SAY IF AL TH3SE ARABS R AS ANTI-MARICAN AS AVARYONA SEMS 2 WANT 2 BLEIV3!!!1!!1 WTF LOL U CAN IMAGIEN TEH BITARNES AND RAS3NTM3NT IN DA US GOV3RNMENT WH3N UR SO-CAL3D ALEIS IN EUROPE OPOSE U ON THERE OWN SIGNED RASOLUTION AND TEH ANTI-MARICAN 2WELHEADS AS PEOPL3 SEM 2 LIEK 2 CAL TH3M IN THIS COUNTRY R TEH ON3S WHO R ON UR SIED!1!1111! WTF LOL BUT THEN ARABS R JUST PEOPL3 LIEK ANYON3 ELSE AFTER AL EXCAPT THEIR A LOT CLOSER 2 TEH PROBLEM!1!11 AS FOR IRAQ NOT BNG A THR3AT 2 TEH US IRAQ DOAS REPRAS3NT A THRAAT 2 TEH UNIETD STAETS B/C SADM BANKROLS TERORISTS!!!! OMG IF H3 BANKROLS TEH FMILEIS OF SUICIED BOMBRS WHO BLOW TH3MS3LVAD UP IN T3L AVIV U CAN BT H3S BANKROLNG OTHER T3RORISTS AS W3L!11!11 OMG WTF LOL U WANT 2 SE DA FRE WORLD BROUGHT 2 ITS KNES???!! WTF LOL U WANT 2 TOK ABOUT PROTACTNG US INT3RESTS???!? OMG WTF JUST WATE UNTIL THAY START RUNNG SUICIED BOAT ATAKS ON OIL TANKARS WIT IRAQI DOLARSIGNS FINANCNG IT11!11!!1 WTF LOL THAN WHAN UR PAYNG $60+11111 LOL A GALON AT TEH PUMP FOR TEH CHEAP STUF DONT BITCH ABOUT IT!!!!!!11 WTF IF CAN THINK ABOUT IT U KNOW TEH BAD GUYS ALREADY HAEV!!!!11! OMG

DEV/NUL I WONT BLAST U FOR UR DACISION 2 STAY OUT OF ANY ARMAD FORC3S TAHT IS UR PARSONAL DACISION1!1!1 LOL TEH US MILITARY IS A VOLUNTER FORCE THEYRE IS NO DRAFT IN PLAEC 2 HAEV 2 DODG3!!11!1!1 WTF LOL HOWEVER AS A WARIOR IN ANOTHAR KIND OF ARMY I WIL CHASTIES U RAGARDNG UR COM3NTS ABOUT IMPLYNG TAHT UR SOMAHOW SMARTER AND THEIR SUP3RIOR 2 PAOPLA IN DA ARMED FORC3S11!1! OMG I CUD 3ASILY TURN AROUND AND JUST SAY UR JUST A COWARD AND AFRADE 2 FIGHT!!!1 I WONT DO TAHT I WIL R3SP3CT UR DECISION AND UR R3ASONS AND IN TURN I WUD ASK U 2 R3SPECT TEH DACISIONS AND REASONS OF THOSA WHO R WILNG 2 FIGHT INSTAAD OF CALNG THEM STUPID1111!1! LOL IF U DONT UNDERSTAND Y PEOPLE WUD AVER CHOSA 2 FIGHT THEN LET ME SPEL IT OUT FOR U!!11 OMG PEOPL3 WHO JOIN A MILITARY JOIN FOR ON3 OF TWO REASONS THEY HAEV 2 OR THEY WANT 211!111!! OMG WTF LOL THOSA WHO HAEV 2 DO IT B/C THEIR CONSCRIPTS TH3Y HAEV NO CHOIEC!!!1 LOL THAY RISK THERE LIEVS IN BATLA OR TH3Y GO 2 TEH 2RTURE CHMBRS (OR JUST PRISON IN TEH LAS BARBARIC NATIONS)1!!! THEIR ALSO RAERLY LOYAL 2 THOSE THEY HAEV 2 FIGHT FOR!1!!!1 WTF LOL LOK AT IRAQ THERE ALR3ADY TRYNG 2 SUREND3R AND DA WAR HAS NOT BGUN1!11!!! OMG DA OTHER KIND OF SOLDEIR IS A SOLIDEIR B/C H3 WANTS 2 B BUT HA FIGHTS NOT B/C H3 WANTS 2 GO 2 WAR BUT B/C HA KNOWS DA COSTS OF COMPLAECNCY1!!!11 OMG U ASK ANYON3 WHOS FOUGHT IN A WAR IF THEY LIEK WAR AND TEH ANSWAR WIT DA EXC3PTION OF A FEW NUTBALS WIL B A UNANIMOUS NO!111 PEOPL3 WHO FIGHT CHOSA 2 FIGHT NOT B/C THEY HAET WUT AT DA OTHER END OF THEYRE GUN BUT B/C TH3Y LOVA WUT BHIND IT!!1!! OMG LOL THEY FIGHT 2 DAFEND OR TH3Y FIGHT 2 FRE TEH OPR3SAD11!!!! LOL DA HONORABL3 MOTIEVS FOR FIGHTNG R 2 PROTACT WUT U R ABOUT DEFEND TEH WEAK FRE THOS3 ENSLAEVD AND UNDO TEH WIKED!1!!!! WTF IT TAEKS COURAEG AND COMITMENT 2 DO THIS!1!! OMG WTF LOL HIGH WORDS YAS BUT IT IS DA TRUTH!11!!1 OMG LOL HAEV U EVAR KILED ANYTHNG DEV?!????? WTF DO U KNOW WUT IT IS LIEK 2 TAEK A LIEF????! OMG LOL DO U KNOW WUT KIND OF LASTNG SCARS TAHT L3AEVS ON P3OPLE?!??? OMG LOL IVE SEN TEH LAST BR3ATH OF MANY CREATURES DAV THOSA OF WHICH I HAEV ENDED MYSELF SOME IVA JUST BEN THEIR FOR AS A FREIND 2 EAES THERE PASNG Y3T NAVAR IS THEIR A DISRESPACT FOR LIEF!11! WTF IVE LOK3D IN2 DA AY3S OF DA DYNG AS THEY SLIPAD AWAY GONA FROM THIS WORLD FORAVER1!11! IV3 WEPAD OV3R FREINDS I HAEV LOST SANG OVER THERE BODEIS TEH BAUTY OF THERE LIEVS 2 TEH WIND AND LEFT THEM FOREVAR!!!1111 OMG WTF AS A PREDA2R I VALUE LIEF I RESP3CT LIEF AND I KNOW HOW PRACIOUS AND DALICAET IT IS11!111! OMG LOL AS A WARIOR I HAEV FOUGHT DA MOST EVIL OF THNGS SO TAHT PEOPL3 LIEK U CAN HAEV A RIGHT 2 EVAN EXIST MUCH L3S AXPRAS AN OPINION ON THNGS WITHOUT HAVNG A GUN POINT3D AT UR HEAD WH3NEVER U OP3N UR MOUTH111!!! OMG LOL MOST SOLDEIRS DONT FIGHT B/C THEY WANT 2 KIL TH3Y FIGHT B/C THEY KNOW DA CONSEQUENCES OF DONG NOTHNG AND B/C SOMABODY HAS 2 ST3P UP 2 TEH PLAET!1111!!1 WTF LOL NOBODY EVER WANTS 2 SE THEYRE FREINDS THAMSALVES OR LITL3 CHILDRAN CAUGHT IN TEH WAY BLOWN 2 PEICES SHOT UP DYNG ALON3 BLEDNG FOR HOURS FROM A S2MACH WOUND HAK3D 2 PEICES BY A SWORD RIP3D IN HALF BY DA TREADS OF A TANK ROLNG OVER THEM OR TAEKN AWAY 2 A PRISON CMP 2 A FAET WORS3 THAN DEATH!!!!!1 WTF THEY KNOW TAHT TEH CONSAQUENC3S WHAN GOD P3OPL3 DO NOTHNG IN DA FAEC OF DANGER R HOR3NDOUSLY WORS31111!!! WTF DA OPOSIET OF WAR ISNT PEAEC ITS SLAEVRY11!!!! LOL HITL3R INVAEDD POLAND AND PEOPLE DID NOTHNG!!!! HITLER INVAEDD BLGIUM AND FRANCA AND PEOPLE DID NOTHNG!!1111 WTF WH3N P3OPLE FINALY DID DO SOMETHNG IT WAS DMN3D NEAR 2 LAET AL B/C P3OPLE DIDNT WANT ANOTHER WAR1!1!! WTF LOL IMAGIEN WUT CUD HAEV HAP3NED IF A F3W MORE ARECRAFT CAREIRS W3RA IN P3ARL HARBOR TAHT DAY?????! OMG OR IF JAPAN HAD LAUNCHED A FUL-SCAEL LAND INVASION ON TEH CALIFORNIA COAST?!??!?!!! OMG WTF OF IF ENGLAND HAD SADE W3 DONT WANT WAR NO MAT3R WUT LIEK FRANCE IS DONG NOW OR IF GARMANY HAD D3VELOPAD DA A-BOMB WEL BFORE VE DAY?!??!!?! OMG WTF LOL DA BITER TRUTH IS TAHT FREDOM IS WRIT3N IN BLOD BY THOSE NOT AFRADE 2 SPIL IT OR ELSE TEH BLOD OF TEH FRE IS SPILAD BY THOSA WHO 3NSLAEV TH3M1111!1! OMG WTF IMAGIEN A BOT STMPNG ON UR FAEC FOREVAR TAHT IS TEH R3SULT OF COMPLAECNCY AND TURNNG A BLIND AY3 2WARD AVIL FOR3IGN AND DOMASTIC!1!1111 OMG WTF LOL THEYRE WAS A TIEM IN THIS WORLD WHEN COURAEG AND HONOR M3ANT SOMATHNG WHARA IT WAS BTER 2 DEI ON UR FET AND STAND UP FOR WUT IS RIGHT AND GOD THAN IT WAS 2 LIEV ON UR KNES JUST 2 STAY ALIEV1111 WTF EVERYONE DEIS 3VENTUALY KNEL DOWN FOR NOW IF U WANT BUT IT WIL ONLY H3LP DA BLAED 2 CUT U!!!!! OMG WTF LOL SE FROM MAH VEIWPOINT ITS RILLY PR3TY SIMPLA!111!1 OMG WTF LOL MAYB IMM NOT SOPHISTICAETD ENOUGH FOR MOST HAVNG AN ANIMAL MIND AND BNG A BIRD-BRANE AFTER AL BUT 2 M3 THNGS EITHER AER OR TH3Y AERNT1!11 OMG WTF LOL SUR3 THEIR R SOM3 SHAEDS OF GREY INBTWEN BUT AV3RYTHNG IN LIEF IS A QUASTION OF PERC3PTION AND TRUTH!!!!1 WTF LOL PARCEPTION IS WUT P3OPLA REACT 2 NOT DA TRUTH1!!11!! OMG WTF IF P3OPL3 PARCEIEV BUSH 2 B A BAD GUY THEYL BLEIVE TAHT IF TAHTS WT WANT 2 BLEIVE1!!111! OMG IF PAOPLE BLEIVE SADM 2 B A BAD GUY THEYL BLEIV3 TAHT 211!11!1 WTF LOL DA QU3STION IS DO U LAT UR DESIER 2 BLEIVE SOMATHNG 2 B A CERTANE WAY OVERIED UR REASON WHAN PRASENT3D WIT FACTS 2 DA CONTRARY???!!!!! OMG R U WILNG 2 CHANGE UR MIND IF U SE 3VIEDNCA TAHT U R WRONG??!?!! LOL I SE A LOT OF AVIEDNCE SO FAR AGANEST SADM BUT VERY LITLE AGANEST BUSH111!!! OMG LOL I SE A LOT OF EVIEDNCE OF COLABORATION BTWEN FRANC3 G3RMANY CHINA RUSIA AND IRAQ RIGHT NOW!11!1!1 WTF LOL I SE A UNIETD NATIONS TAHT IS COWARDLY AND OVERLY PACIFIST WIT A HIS2RY OF INACTION!1!1 OMG IVA HEARD OF NOTHNG BUT WARS AND RUMORS OF WARS FOR DA LAST TWO DECAEDS AND IT HAS BAN NO DIF3R3NT FOR AL OF HUMAN HIS2RY111! OMG WTF THIS AL DISTURBS ME NOT RILLY SO MUCH TAHT Y3T ANOTHER WAR IS UPON MANKIND LIEK TAHTS BEN ANY DIFARANT FROM HOW IT WAS 500 YEARS AGO BIG SURPRIES BIG DAAL ONLY TEH R HAS CHANGED!1!!1! WTF WUT DISTURBS ME IS TAHT NOW PAOPLE SEM 2 B MOR3 INT3RASTED IN WISHNG THNGS 2 B A CARTANE WAY AND ACTNG AS IF THEY SHUD B A C3RTANE WAY INST3AD OF DAALNG WIT HOW THNGS R RIGHT NOW11!!!!!! WTF I WISH PEOPLE CUD S2P FIGHTNG BUT 2 BLEIVA TAHT THNGS WIL CHANGE ANY TIEM SON WUD B FOLISH SELF D3LUSION1!!!!!!! OMG LOL FOR DA AEVRAEG SONGBIRD ITS SIMPLE U SE A CAT AND U FLY AWAY AND SQUAWK 2 DA OTH3R BIRDS 2 DO DA SM3 OR U GAT 3AETN!11!1! OMG LOL RIGHT NOW I SE ONE CAT ON TEH WORLD STAEG FOR C3RTANE AND H3 IS BUSY FATHERNG MANY KITENS11111!!1 OMG WTF LOL I ALSO SE MANY LITLE BIRDS WHO LIEK 2 SE CATLIEK SHADOWS 3VERYWH3RA1!!! OMG LOL WHIEL TH3Y MAY FEL MORA AELRT IN DONG SO THAN DA OTHER BIRDS WHO R JUST GONG ABOUT THERE BUSIENS IF THEY FLY AWAY AT 3VERY SHADOW AND NAV3R STAY IN DA GRAS TH3Y WIL STARV3 AND B WEAEKNED IN THERE PARANOIA AND THAY WIL NOT HAEV TEH STRENGTH 2 FLY WHEN DA OBVIOUS CAT FINALY DOES DECIED 2 SHOW HIS FAEC AND POUNCA11111!!! OMG WTF LOL SUCH BIRDS 3ARN THERE FAET AL ON THERE OWN1!111!!! WTF[/color]

Frankly, this amuses me so much, I might just turn this into a trend and just start randomly AOL'ing stuff here in CC after the topic has died...
« Last Edit: 2003-04-02, 06:52 by OoBeY » Logged
Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« Reply #116 on: 2003-04-02, 06:52 »

:o  Doom - Huh? HOLY...!?! Doom - Huh?  :o

Tekhead

Elite

« Reply #117 on: 2003-04-02, 10:43 »

KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKE!!!!!!!!!!!
Atom235

Pain Elemental

« Reply #118 on: 2003-04-03, 18:36 »

:lol:   Oob.. you did it again  :lol:
Tabun
Pixel Procrastinator

Team Member
Elite (3k+)

« Reply #119 on: 2003-04-03, 23:49 »

might aswell put it through the pornalizer :]
that's always good for a few chuckles too

Tabun ?Morituri Nolumus Mori?