2024-04-25, 15:43 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: WHS FORUM GAME GENERATIONS CTF! (Let's go!)  (Read 16662 times)
games keeper

Elite

« Reply #20 on: 2003-02-26, 22:05 »

kineterra1
or TA terrain maps .
atleast some big maps where the classes can show some of there best points and weak points .
if your an earth snipermaster  who doesnt really see the projestile falling down wellnow is your changeto see it proberly .
if you wanna see how fast a doom could go with the flag you will also see it .
if you wanna see how fast skippys rockets really are against others kineterra
is THE map of choice .
trust me

I played it on the osp 64 player ctf server and man it was a blast seeying those railers on the end of the cliff shooting those incomers .
and attacking the enemy team with reall teamwork.
hell it was fun.

Vadertime

CyberDemon

« Reply #21 on: 2003-02-27, 00:19 »

Somebody will have to give me the maps or I'll have to find a place to download them. All I've got right now are the maps that came with quake3 arena.
Tekhead

Elite

« Reply #22 on: 2003-02-27, 01:24 »

I've posted how to get LooF's map at - GK link the board up with map downloading goodness please =]

and a hyperlink to http://www.threewave.com/ won't hurt either =]
games keeper

Elite

« Reply #23 on: 2003-02-27, 16:30 »

http://www.planetquake.com/lvl/ta.asp?page...ge=3&pagesize=8

p.s. what maps are you referring 2 tekhead I get on the treewave site and I only see Some links to some mappacks .
Tekhead

Elite

« Reply #24 on: 2003-03-01, 00:45 »

I don't know - but I'd think that's the best place to look for awesome CTF maps.

IT'S TONIGHT!!!!!!!! =DDDDDDDDDDDDD

Warden is hooking us up with a server on a fresh spare box!  Thumbs up!

I hope everyone who posted here/shown interest shows up =p
Tekhead

Elite

« Reply #25 on: 2003-03-01, 03:20 »

Ok, so tonight was a big flop.

I'd like to thank everyone that did show up and was still trying to play before the server was killed [and before I was killed from WHS].

The teams were:
Red - Tekhead, Reboot, Omega-X, Angst and pepe [we are hardcore! I <3 you guys =]
Blue - Warden, Twilight, Byskwik, Lt. Phil and Lilazzkicker [poopfaces! =p ]

First, there were Punkbuster problems - I'm not sure why they happened but after a half hour [including other server/client issues], everyone connected and started playing.

Unfortunately, the blue team hated playing Q3CTF3 as well as Garrison, so they dropped and then Warden killed the server.

gg? I'm not so sure that we even played  :unsure:  =/
Maybe we'll do it again when we have enough people to play on the v.99c server.
Sorry Lunatic_Guy, the demos were honestly too short for them to be worthwhile.
Until next game, cya guys later!  Slipgate - Smile
 - Tekhead
Lilazzkicker

Beta Tester
Quad God

« Reply #26 on: 2003-03-01, 03:46 »

I see a my name being removed from blue teams, cause i didnt even make it in game, if not for an emergency i had to run into town for i would have played.

Unfortunatly, things needed much more planning, instead of waiting for an hr and a half before even starting to play, downloading maps and what not.

Next time plan a little more, and if i dont happen to make it dont include me in a game i havent even joined.
games keeper

Elite

« Reply #27 on: 2003-03-01, 12:01 »

lets start with a serious plan .
1)a descent hour .
I wanna play but not at 4 a clock in the morning Slipgate - Sad
2)the maps.
(evereone here post his favorite maps here (mine is kineterra1 follow the link I posted before)
3)post if you show up or not if you know the hour .
ReBoOt
Mean ol Swede

Team Member
Elite

« Reply #28 on: 2003-03-01, 12:56 »

Yea more planning is required. i don't know about you guys but i had quite fun even tho i pinged really bad but there sure was some good games!

Games keeper: we play at 2am your time not 4am, i manage to join the game i bet you can stay up late too.
games keeper

Elite

« Reply #29 on: 2003-03-01, 13:31 »

I just  was a day wrong I thougtht it was gona be this night :o  Slipgate - Sad
sorry guys. but hell I didnt want to join if I always had to hear fighting over map if you like it ornot . for that there is this forum and not the game .
bye the way can someone gimme the IRC link so I can chat with you guys again .
[WaRdeN]

Team Member
Archvile

« Reply #30 on: 2003-03-01, 22:01 »

http://forums.wireheadstudios.org/index.ph...ct=ST&f=2&t=149

Lets do this again tonight. Everybody has the rest of the day to get some standard maps. The server has been chosen, q3.wireheadstudios.org:27961 . Now all that is left is to have fun. 8pm EST (GMT -5), in #genctf on irc.wireheadstudios.net
Vadertime

CyberDemon

« Reply #31 on: 2003-03-02, 09:20 »

Sorry I didn't make it. My ISP here at just started working again. It didn't work until about 2 in the morning out here. That's why most of my posts come from school. It may be another blue moon before you can experience vadertime.  So which homemade bots would any of you like to go up against? I've got a grunt lookalike named Joker who loves the railgun, two doom clones that prefer doom weapons, a sarge clone called Colonel Killmore, and a visor lookalike called Carnage that prefers weapons that make players splatter everywhere. All those should work ok for Generations. The others probably would work but they might not look right since they're different models. For instance, 2 giant tarantulas, 2 tankjrs, 2 sorlags, 1 T800 combat chassis, 3 uriels, and 3 razors. All made with botstudio except one of the tarantulas which came with the model. The tarantula and T800 can be found at polycount. Am I rambling on? Have I ever said anything worth posting anyway?
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: