2024-03-29, 16:19 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: macs are good (a must see!)  (Read 3936 times)
Draco

Hell Knight

« on: 2004-12-06, 05:00 »

If you are a true hater of macintosh like me then you will LOVE this video that joho showed to me and gave me the link. slow connection? i think its still worth it. http://www.happynowhere.net/mac_parody.php

you know the works. right click, save as, download, and enjoy! if your like me where theres an error codec reading, just download DivX on the link they have which is here
http://www.divx.com/divx/player/download/ i did it and its simple. but still a must see! Slipgate - Laugh

Rev 9:6 "And in those days men will seek death and will not find it; they will long to die, and death flees from them."
Hedhunta

Chton

« Reply #1 on: 2004-12-06, 06:53 »

so old, but so good.
Tekhead

Elite

« Reply #2 on: 2004-12-06, 08:26 »

Seen it, but is quoted as often as Office Space at work.

(tech maintenance)
« Last Edit: 2004-12-06, 08:26 by Tekhead » Logged
Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« Reply #3 on: 2004-12-06, 12:02 »

"On a PC no data is really lost, I mean there's a way to undelete a file.  If you know what you're doing in DOS you can go in and recover anything that's been corrupted.  On a Mac, if you lose a file, you run to the store and get a copy of the Mac version of Norton Utilities.  You run back only to have Norton go YOU IDIOT!! YOU OWN A MACINTOSH!  THE FILE IS SPORKING GONE!  IT'S JUST GONE!"

ROFC!!  Slipgate - Laugh

I fly into the night, on wings of fire burning bright...
Woodsman
Icon of Booze

Beta Tester
Icon of Sin

« Reply #4 on: 2004-12-06, 19:34 »

if i had 3 thousand dollars i would buy a dual G5 mac and i would barely ever touch windows again and i would love it. Thats right i said it. Blow me.
Draco

Hell Knight

« Reply #5 on: 2004-12-09, 21:38 »

lol woods. well i have to admit that Macintosh is usually best with making digital movies and doing digital stuff but anything beyond that like for games.........spork it! but hey to each his own Slipgate - Smile i still love the video!

Rev 9:6 "And in those days men will seek death and will not find it; they will long to die, and death flees from them."
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: