2024-04-29, 00:02 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Yo wat about Generation 4 ET? (Thinking of Generations:ET.)  (Read 3145 times)
Master7

« on: 2005-02-13, 07:25 »

I was thinking that there are mods that r being released like true combat, Enemy territory fortress, and ET:UT and i was thinking that u guys should make a mod called generations:ET edition. We should have Generations 4 ET because we dont have a lot of people playing Generations and many people r playing ET since its popular. If we gave generations for ET every players, the players will continue to play mods that Q3 uses once ET uses but ET has a better engine and also good grafics. Also there can be the new Doom 3 class since doom and doom 2 has been taken. Also q3 will be there and even the rtcw except new weapons. Kind of original but will have mines. At least there will be a new class called classic wolferstein. By the way q2 will be there and also q1. Oh ya. I forgot 2 tell u. Classic doom will also be in there. So that means there will be 7 of the guys as the same as enemy territory's picture product. So thats my idea.
Makou

Team Member
Shub-Niggurath

« Reply #1 on: 2005-02-13, 07:43 »

Generations is not legally possible in any game other than Quake 3 Arena. Q3A already has the necessary characters -- represtended by Sarge, Doom, Ranger, and Grunt -- while the same models would have to be created illegally should someone try to create the mod under another game.

Could it be done? Possibly, but you won't see it done by this team. Too much work has been done on this mod, for Quake 3, for it to be picked up and depositied on another game. It's come too far to just be abandonned.
« Last Edit: 2005-02-13, 07:43 by Makou » Logged

If you see a "Rona Altana" out there on the internet somewhere, that's probably me
Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« Reply #2 on: 2005-02-13, 08:12 »

Also der will be a UT class and uh Mortal Kombat class and uh Star Trek class and uh Luke Skywalker class wit da cool lightsaber so you can do Star Wars vs Star Trek.  Oh yeah, and der will be hot bird-on-bird love action wit real live squawking sounds and lolz.[/sarcasm]

No.

I fly into the night, on wings of fire burning bright...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: