2024-05-01, 19:52 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Child sold for car (And that's not all)  (Read 6447 times)
Makou

Team Member
Shub-Niggurath

« on: 2005-04-14, 00:42 »

http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/04/13/daughters...d.ap/index.html

A woman was arrested for allegedly forcing her 12-year-old daughter into prostitution and trading a 14-year-old daughter for a car.
There is a special place in Hell reserved for people like this. There just has to be.

I really, really hate people.

If you see a "Rona Altana" out there on the internet somewhere, that's probably me
Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« Reply #1 on: 2005-04-14, 01:19 »

Quote from: Makou
There is a special place in Hell reserved for people like this. There just has to be.
I can assure you of it.  Slipgate - Shouting

I fly into the night, on wings of fire burning bright...
Draco

Hell Knight

« Reply #2 on: 2005-04-14, 09:00 »

i know we shouldnt judge a book by its cover...........but THATS sporkING RIDICULOUS! >:O i just dont get people. ive never heard such bull shit in my life!........wiat. yeah i have. regardless, i mean there are hundreds of people who dont have cars. dont know why that woman was so desperate to do crap like that to her own daughter just so she can move faster to places. i mean take a bus or ride a bike or walk for god sakes. there are always other options if your willing to look for them.
« Last Edit: 2005-04-14, 09:01 by Draco » Logged

Rev 9:6 "And in those days men will seek death and will not find it; they will long to die, and death flees from them."
Woodsman
Icon of Booze

Beta Tester
Icon of Sin

« Reply #3 on: 2005-04-14, 16:40 »

you dont really need to be desperate if your a piece of shit.
Moshman

Beta Tester
Vadrigar

Yarg!

« Reply #4 on: 2005-04-14, 17:29 »

Slipgate - Sad

That's normal for a peice of shit I might add. She should go to that special place in hell. The majority of the world is going to hell sadly. Slipgate - Sad

games keeper

Elite

« Reply #5 on: 2005-04-20, 21:48 »

The majority of the world is going to hell sadly
that only means more place in heaven for us .
Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« Reply #6 on: 2005-04-21, 01:11 »

Oh I think heaven would have enough space for everybody regardless.  Some people just won't ever see it.

Moshman

Beta Tester
Vadrigar

Yarg!

« Reply #7 on: 2005-04-21, 17:33 »

I friggin flip when I see crap like this. As my mother is a dead beat. She used to take my father's child support money he busted his ass for and shoot it up, snort it up, smoke it away. There was never food in the house. I was glad my father rescued me. I guess there is some people who are not that lucky.

Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« Reply #8 on: 2005-04-22, 05:30 »

I'm just glad you turned out for the better despite it.  So many people give in to despair instead.  It just goes to show that people are certainly more than just products of their environment, as some would have you believe.

Some people just don't give a damn about anything except what they want, regardless of who gets hurt in the process.  Those are the people who need to be taught a serious lesson in life.  If they don't get it in this one they will in the next one.

l4mby

Beta Tester
Spider Mastermind

« Reply #9 on: 2005-04-23, 06:20 »

Quote from: Draco
i mean take a bus or ride a bike or walk for god sakes. there are always other options if your willing to look for them.
Unless you live 10 miles away from any real civilization and don't have public transportation like here. Not saying this was her case, but public transportation doesn't exist everywhere and you can't walk 20 miles to/from work/school every day.

With that being said, it just goes to further prove to me that stupid ppl are still breeding. Unfortunetly.
games keeper

Elite

« Reply #10 on: 2005-04-23, 13:08 »

friend of mine drives 12 miles to school every day with his bike so I dont see a problem with 10 miles .hell here you even get payed if you take your bike to work instead of the car .
I know people who drive 40 miles to work because of that .

Lilazzkicker

Beta Tester
Quad God

« Reply #11 on: 2005-04-24, 06:55 »

The principle matter of the whole convo, was the act that the kid was offered for the car, and another was being whored out, not about the bloody car.
games keeper

Elite

« Reply #12 on: 2005-04-24, 12:34 »

the  bloody car

are you English ?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: