2024-04-18, 03:57 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: S.N. Slugfest (4-23) and...  (Read 3419 times)
Makou

Team Member
Shub-Niggurath

« on: 2005-04-23, 03:13 »

It's time for another around of blowing stuff sky-high in the weekly Saturday Night Slugfest. Not much to say about it, because you should all know what that means... so there!

Bet you can guess where it's at. If not, here you go:

European Games

Server: GenArena FFA Euro 0.99f | 80.79.36.5:27960 | Playerlimit: 20
Time: 9pm CET

North American Games

Server: GenArena Central[WHS] .99f | 69.93.136.70:27960 | Playerlimit: 20
Time: 9pm EST

Server: R1GameServers.Com GenArena .99f | 65.98.42.3:27960 | Playerlimit: 16
Time: 9pm EST

Much like last week, Tabun is in a giving mood and has offered up some demos from this week's custom games. If a Forced Random Team Deathmatch game is your cup of tea, but you missed the action, you can grab the demo's here. As usual, pay us a visit on IRC (irc.wireheadstudios.net, #wirehead) before you start blowing things up.

You have found a secret area!
Okay, not really, but...

ATTENTION ALL GENERATIONS PLAYERS! Especially those of you who like Team Deathmatch!

It's official: We're adding a dedicated Team Deathmatch night to the game schedule. There's been a lot of interest in TDM lately, so really, how could we not? This does, of course, require an additional night...

...so starting next week, we'll have Team Deathmatch on Tuesdays and Custom Games on Thursdays. The Saturday night games are staying right where they are. And as a result, the gametype poll will now stay up until around 11:59PM EST on Tuesday nights -- so I'm off the hook for putting it up late this week! Woo!

See you in the arenas.

Game on!

If you see a "Rona Altana" out there on the internet somewhere, that's probably me
Moshman

Beta Tester
Vadrigar

Yarg!

« Reply #1 on: 2005-04-25, 17:51 »

Yay!!!
I don't have work or school those days, so now I can get my lameness some practice. Slipgate - Wink

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: