2024-03-28, 10:05 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Team Deathmatch Tuesday (5-3)  (Read 5917 times)
Makou

Team Member
Shub-Niggurath

« on: 2005-05-03, 11:01 »

I'm in a hurry, so it's right to the point today. Team Deathmatch Tuesday is upon us!

European Games

Server: GenArena FFA Euro 0.99f | 80.79.36.5:27960 | Playerlimit: 20
Time: 9pm CET

North American Games

Server: GenArena Central[WHS] .99f | 69.93.136.70:27960 | Playerlimit: 20
Time: 9pm EST

If you see a "Rona Altana" out there on the internet somewhere, that's probably me
Moshman

Beta Tester
Vadrigar

Yarg!

« Reply #1 on: 2005-05-03, 20:07 »

Game on!
 Sipgate - Evil

Can't wait.

Khrystoph

« Reply #2 on: 2005-05-03, 21:50 »

Hey, I'm new here.  I got GA last Saturday, but I didn't have it up and running in time for SNSF.  I do hope to see everyone tonight on the US server.  My handle is Khrystoph, but I also (usually) go by "a lousy shot."
Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« Reply #3 on: 2005-05-04, 17:47 »

I had to miss last night's game.  Hopefully everyone had a good time!

I fly into the night, on wings of fire burning bright...
Moshman

Beta Tester
Vadrigar

Yarg!

« Reply #4 on: 2005-05-04, 18:21 »

It was awsome can't wait until Thurs!
 Slipgate - Ownage

Thomas Mink

Beta Tester
Icon of Sin

HeLLSpAwN

« Reply #5 on: 2005-05-04, 18:28 »

I had fun. I enjoy fighting against the supposed r33t sk1ll people... Pho, Tab, Rob, even Makou (when his connection permits). Granted Pho wasn't there.. but the others were, at least for a short time.

I think I'm getting at least slightly better each time... or maybe it's just my so called lucky streaks. But hey... 'FreeKill' didn't make an appearance at all last night. Slipgate - Laugh

EDIT: Was also nice to see the new blood show up... 'a lousy shot'... tho Tab might rant about the name, heh heh. Slipgate - Smile
« Last Edit: 2005-05-04, 18:32 by ~SpAwN~ » Logged

"Everybody's got a price" - 'The Million Dollar Man' Ted DiBiase
Tabun
Pixel Procrastinator

Team Member
Elite (3k+)

« Reply #6 on: 2005-05-04, 18:31 »

I enjoyed the Euro games. I still get hugely ticked off by dying on Central, in situations that I could have easily survived on the former. I guess I'm just (still) not made out for (semi)HPBing. I'm sure other Euro players can confirm that my performance on US servers is not a good indication of my 'skills'.
Since it sounds like a good idea to cut down on game-time anyway, that's where I'll start.

Nevertheless, ggs everyone! It really looks like Gen games are picking up again, and this is the second TeamDM Tuesday in a row that doesn't show empty serverlists at the right times!
« Last Edit: 2005-05-04, 18:32 by Tabun » Logged

Tabun ?Morituri Nolumus Mori?
Makou

Team Member
Shub-Niggurath

« Reply #7 on: 2005-05-04, 18:43 »

It works both ways, obviously -- I rail far more consistently on Central than I ever have on Euro, for example. Doesn't dissuade me from playing on the server across the pond, since those games are (usually) too enjoyable to pass up, assuming I'm not having a really off day and my connection is behaving itself. Slipgate - Thumbs up!

I'm glad the games have picked up again. I know all I do is drop a note on the front page and to PQ (when they actually read the e-mail), but it somehow smells like... victory.

It was also good to see Khrystoph there, and I hope he sticks around, though I can't say the name he uses in-game is too flattering. Slipgate - Wink

Spawn: I appreciate the compliment, though I'm hardly in the same "1337" bracket as players like Pho and Tab. I just play enough to be better than your average bear. Absolutely nobody but me will understand this, but LtYogi is no more!.Slipgate - Smile~

If anyone has any demos, from either game, be sure to post them. GGs all!
« Last Edit: 2005-05-04, 18:44 by Makou » Logged

If you see a "Rona Altana" out there on the internet somewhere, that's probably me
Tabun
Pixel Procrastinator

Team Member
Elite (3k+)

« Reply #8 on: 2005-05-04, 19:04 »

I'll look pick some of my demos and upload them.

Tabun ?Morituri Nolumus Mori?
Khrystoph

« Reply #9 on: 2005-05-05, 06:53 »

My choice of name has a threefold purpose:

1.  I really am a lousy shot.
2.  Bringing this to others' attention makes them laugh.
3.  While they are laughing, I shoot them.  Then I laugh when it says "So and so was killed by a lousy shot."

EDIT:  Why would Tabun have a problem with my handle?
« Last Edit: 2005-05-06, 21:07 by Khrystoph » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: