2024-04-30, 02:49 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My country is communist  (Read 7012 times)
Lopson

Elite

Still Going In Circles

« on: 2005-11-15, 22:39 »

My father, a nurse that was in charge of the Emergency service of the 2nd biggest hospital in my country, Hospital S?o jo?o, was taken off his position by the left hall syndicate (mostly constituted by ex-PCP, wich stands for Portuguese Communist Party,) and by the ministry of Health. The actual party in charge of the goverment is left-hall (filled with ex-PCP also), and thanks to them, the left-hall syndicate was able to fire my dad, despite the strike made by the right-hall syndicate (my dad's syndicate). This group of people is the same group that made my mom, that also is a nurse, be in charge of the last service where my grandfather, from my mom side of the family, was before dying, work in it after 1 month of my grandphater's death.

This country is filled with demons that show themselves when their own party takes charge of the country. The good side on this situation is that my dad and my mom were able to see who betrayed their trust & friendish, some of them long-dated.

Evil people. Bad people. Insulting people.

games keeper

Elite

« Reply #1 on: 2005-11-16, 12:15 »

be happy , my country is worse then communists .
its more of a dictatorship these days .
Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« Reply #2 on: 2005-11-16, 17:55 »

Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely - this most people know.  Corruptible people are the ones drawn toward power, and the greater their power becomes, the more their corruption shows through.  People who desire power should never be given it, but sadly, they often are.

I am sorry for what has happened to your father.  I hope he is able to find new employment quickly.

I fly into the night, on wings of fire burning bright...
shambler

Icon of Sin

« Reply #3 on: 2005-11-16, 19:54 »

Yes.
Lopson

Elite

Still Going In Circles

« Reply #4 on: 2005-11-16, 21:46 »

My father will continue his fight against this evil that has been corrupting my country for decades. One day, evil will be defeated because good men will never give up!

scalliano

Elite

Yup, that's me

« Reply #5 on: 2005-11-17, 01:42 »

That sounds more like fascism to me. Hang in there, Kruz. Hopefully your dad will be able to find a new job.

PSN ID: scalliano

The Arena knows no gender, colour or creed, only skill.
Tabun
Pixel Procrastinator

Team Member
Elite (3k+)

« Reply #6 on: 2005-11-17, 08:33 »

Scary shit. Scary (I know, not directly related, but it reminded me of this thread when it popped up elsewhere). Both the fascism that you encounter and the way it is responded to, aswell as the way old buzzwords and strong (empty) words? are becoming ever more popular around the world is rather scary to me.
I hope your pop gets another job, and that people around the world will give up their silly left/right framework of thought. *crosses fingers*
« Last Edit: 2005-11-17, 08:34 by Tabun » Logged

Tabun ?Morituri Nolumus Mori?
shambler

Icon of Sin

« Reply #7 on: 2005-11-17, 12:10 »

may the force be with you man.
Woodsman
Icon of Booze

Beta Tester
Icon of Sin

« Reply #8 on: 2005-11-17, 17:41 »

Quote from: Tabun
and that people around the world will give up their silly left/right framework of thought. *crosses fingers*
give it up plato its not gonna happen.
Tabun
Pixel Procrastinator

Team Member
Elite (3k+)

« Reply #9 on: 2005-11-17, 17:59 »

Stranger things have happened. (Besides, Plato wouldn't exactly have been the type to frown upon compartmentalised thinking. ;])

Tabun ?Morituri Nolumus Mori?
Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« Reply #10 on: 2005-11-17, 18:17 »

Quote from: Tabun
the way it is responded to, aswell as the way old buzzwords and strong (empty) words? are becoming ever more popular around the world is rather scary to me.
Do I detect a dig here?  Slipgate - Exhausted

I fly into the night, on wings of fire burning bright...
Woodsman
Icon of Booze

Beta Tester
Icon of Sin

« Reply #11 on: 2005-11-23, 16:54 »

The only thing left is revolt! to arms Kruzader!!! Buy guns from the russians they sell to anybody. Big Gun
scalliano

Elite

Yup, that's me

« Reply #12 on: 2005-11-24, 02:33 »

Quote from: Woodsman
The only thing left is revolt! to arms Kruzader!!! Buy guns from the russians they sell to anybody. Big Gun
So do the US (ducks)

PSN ID: scalliano

The Arena knows no gender, colour or creed, only skill.
Woodsman
Icon of Booze

Beta Tester
Icon of Sin

« Reply #13 on: 2005-11-25, 01:07 »

yeah but the russians sell em dirt cheap.
games keeper

Elite

« Reply #14 on: 2005-11-25, 14:57 »

the russian guns are also more reliable
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: