2024-03-29, 01:14 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What are y'all's... (...'Summer Break' days?)  (Read 9321 times)
Visimar

Archvile

« on: 2006-05-29, 03:52 »

I'm just curious about when all of you are relieved from the stresses of school/college or whatever you're into at the moment, because I've been a bit "MIA" in GenArena, though I  did join Tab, Alu and Kingu in the Europe server yesterday, and I'm afraid I might have missed some 'random' games. If you do happen to be free then leave a time that we might be able to play on. It doesn't matter which server, though I suck on the Europe one. XD
Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« Reply #1 on: 2006-05-29, 05:25 »

My free time is always unpredictable, but I'll try to get together for some games.  The old standing "game time" for the Central server is 9 pm Eastern on Saturdays.  I usually can't make that, but I try to check in around 10-11 pm.  If there's a specific time that's good for you make a post and I'll try to slot some time in if I can.

I fly into the night, on wings of fire burning bright...
Footman

Beta Tester
Icon of Sin

« Reply #2 on: 2006-05-29, 11:25 »

I've been glued to Warcraft III's world editor and whatnot, with artwork on the side, so I've had to skip alot of Gen games. D:
Thomas Mink

Beta Tester
Icon of Sin

HeLLSpAwN

« Reply #3 on: 2006-05-29, 11:30 »

My time on Saturdays is mostly always occupied during the time for the US game on Saturdays. I do join Tab and Alu (and usually one or two others) from time to time for the Euro game tho.

"Everybody's got a price" - 'The Million Dollar Man' Ted DiBiase
Visimar

Archvile

« Reply #4 on: 2006-05-29, 23:14 »

Quote from: Phoenix
My free time is always unpredictable, but I'll try to get together for some games.  The old standing "game time" for the Central server is 9 pm Eastern on Saturdays.  I usually can't make that, but I try to check in around 10-11 pm.  If there's a specific time that's good for you make a post and I'll try to slot some time in if I can.
The best times for me to get on are around 9 PM EST (-5 GMT for you non-Americans) and onward until about 1-2 AM. I usually end up sleeping through the morning  and part of the afternoon these days, though on occaison I end up falling back asleep right after I wake up.I still tend to be most active around those times though.
Kajet

Vadrigar

I have no clue what to put here...

« Reply #5 on: 2006-05-30, 02:21 »

Me? i've kinda been on vacation for the past three years or so... working only one or two days a week... yeah it's about time to find a new job.

outside of job hunting i'm probably gonna be playing Oblivion, and trying to find a hobby.
death_stalker

Makron

« Reply #6 on: 2006-05-30, 05:38 »

UT2004 here. School and work keep me occupied mostly. But I try to keep an eye on the servers on X-Fire though. Seems everytime Iook there's nobody on. Slipgate - Sad  Maybe next time I look? Doom - Huh?

Visimar

Archvile

« Reply #7 on: 2006-06-01, 22:21 »

Heh, no worries. I think I'll head in there now and keep the game running minimized. If I don't notice anyone coming in (I'm a heavy multi-tasker) just send me a PM, or if you're on X-fire, send a message to "arcticvisimar".
Kain-Xavier

Beta Tester
Icon of Sin

« Reply #8 on: 2006-06-01, 23:23 »

I'm on leave of absence for this semester so I don't have to worry about school until September I believe.  However, work still keeps me pretty busy during the day.  I'm typically in the wirehead IRC channel from around 1:00 AM Arizona to 6:00 AM Arizona.  Arizona is wierd in that it doesn't observe Daylight Savings, so I'm currently on PST.  My days off are Tuesdays and Wednesdays so you'll usually see me on the channel more often then.
« Last Edit: 2006-06-01, 23:24 by Kain-Xavier » Logged

Lordbane2110

Chton

« Reply #9 on: 2006-06-30, 16:45 »

yeah i have been busy as well

i look back now and then hoping 1.0 wil be released other than that i have been mainly doing other things
Moshman

Beta Tester
Vadrigar

Yarg!

« Reply #10 on: 2006-07-12, 16:54 »

Does anyone play anymore? If yes, when?

Visimar

Archvile

« Reply #11 on: 2006-07-12, 20:23 »

Quote from: Little Washu
Does anyone play anymore? If yes, when?
Actually I've been playing recently in the Euro server from between 4:00 to either 6:00 or 7:00 PM EST. It depends on if the others get worn out before I do. =P
Tabun
Pixel Procrastinator

Team Member
Elite (3k+)

« Reply #12 on: 2006-07-12, 23:12 »

Euro games (with at least Alu, Eendje and myself or chaos) are played at least weekly, and more than twice weekly this month. I don't know about US gaming, but we're on a roll again ;]

Tabun ?Morituri Nolumus Mori?
Moshman

Beta Tester
Vadrigar

Yarg!

« Reply #13 on: 2006-07-15, 07:05 »

I want to know what time and what day, so I can show off my newly found skills. I want to put them to the test against the Tabbeth...

Tabun
Pixel Procrastinator

Team Member
Elite (3k+)

« Reply #14 on: 2006-07-15, 13:28 »

There is no standard day or time - just hop on IRC or the server, and make loud noises.

Tabun ?Morituri Nolumus Mori?
Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« Reply #15 on: 2006-07-15, 18:08 »

You can usually catch the Euro crew going at it anywhere between 2-4 pm eastern, and the Tabbeth will test thy skills indeed.  Thumbs up!

I fly into the night, on wings of fire burning bright...
Moshman

Beta Tester
Vadrigar

Yarg!

« Reply #16 on: 2006-07-16, 05:35 »

Yeah, I am involved with a clan that is active in CAL, so I know some "moves"...
Can't wait...

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: