2024-04-29, 14:52 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Allo! (Back and a little more stable)  (Read 3385 times)
Lilazzkicker

Beta Tester
Quad God

« on: 2006-10-16, 15:26 »

Long time wirehead folks, my long hiatus is about up, as well as work finally giving me a sched worth working with, and along with alot of time being freed up for myself for a change.
Lilazzkicker

Beta Tester
Quad God

« Reply #1 on: 2006-10-16, 16:06 »

As for a big part or my hiatus, my new job, working for Dish Network, aka Echostar, has left me in a flux of weird shifts, which change is ever constant, where I troubleshoot cust's satellite systems, and why they are not working. Amusingly enough, 95% of my calls are idiot caused problems, where you want to slap the *@$@ out of them, demand they box up the equipment and send it back to us, as they are too stupid to figure out the functions of a simple remote control. Ok, with that said, I am finally advancing enough, and manage to get a position on our new broadband support team, as this month we are rolling out internet through the satellite, (suck arse speed, course) as demand for it is through the roof, so this is putting me on a stable shift, where I can actually make sense of the world around me once more.
Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« Reply #2 on: 2006-10-17, 00:18 »

Have to love P.E.B.K.A.C. errors...
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I fly into the night, on wings of fire burning bright...
Moshman

Beta Tester
Vadrigar

Yarg!

« Reply #3 on: 2006-10-17, 08:56 »

<3
Missed ya bud.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: