2024-04-18, 22:22 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTC  (Read 10437 times)
Sucutrule

Tank Commander

KETEZEIT PEW PEW

WTC
« on: 2006-10-21, 20:47 »

http://video.google.es/videoplay?docid=786...onspiracy+video

Shocking

How I am supposed to type will all this cheese laying around?
Tabun
Pixel Procrastinator

Team Member
Elite (3k+)

« Reply #1 on: 2006-10-21, 22:51 »

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c....gi?u=911_morons

Never be too ready to attribute to malignancy what can just as easily be explained by plain old stupidity.

Tabun ?Morituri Nolumus Mori?
Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« Reply #2 on: 2006-10-22, 07:09 »

What I've never gotten was this:  The people who accuse the US Government of engineering 9/11 are the same people who post the pictures of Bush and the Chimpanzee.  So... which is it?  Is Bush an idiot and a moron, or is he the most evil genius mastermind that's ever walked the face of the earth?  You can't have it both ways if there's going to be any substantiation to your criticisms.  Of course, the escape hatch is to say it's really Karl Rove that engineered it all, but seriously... why does anyone think that the US Government is competent enough to pull something off of this scale?
« Last Edit: 2006-10-22, 07:10 by Phoenix » Logged

I fly into the night, on wings of fire burning bright...
Lopson

Elite

Still Going In Circles

« Reply #3 on: 2006-10-22, 10:40 »

Quote from: Tabun

Never be too ready to attribute to malignancy what can just as easily be explained by plain old stupidity.
It's amazing how people just absorved Loose Change. Many friends of mine, and by many, I mean ALL OF THEM, fully believe in Loose Change. "How could a plane have destroyed WTC?" they ask me, "You can even see the smoke coming out from, like, 20 stores below right before it collapsed. That's gotta be dynamite!".
It's so amusing to see that some of the people who actually say this are a bunch of complete ignorants, so when I explain them that even though the flames weren't hot enough to melt the metal, but were enough to reduce the strength of metal, they go all "Wow, didn't know that", and etc.

Moshman

Beta Tester
Vadrigar

Yarg!

« Reply #4 on: 2006-10-22, 11:05 »

Quote from: Tabun

Oh fck me, you beat me to it Tabbeth.
Damn you.

Shocking? I hardly call it shocking. Its just another Bush hater throwing a tantrum because someone cut him off in traffic and wanted to use it as an excuse to blame something on him.

"Oh it raining all week. Damn Bush."

"The avacado season is rather dry. It's Bush's fault."

I find these kind of  things hilarious because they are said by Bush bashers who were politically influenced by their 7th grade social studies teachers, and were feed more stupid lies by Michial Moore and were dumb enough to believe it.

Point proven Loose Change is bullshit. It doesn't take a quantam macanic and some top dollar super computer to figure that out. I knew it even before maddox wrote his insanely hilarious article extruding the matter. Really, one really has to be quite the basement virgin to sit and compare profiles of Bush and monkies and think its funny even though you can replace  Bush's picture with any other human being and would be just as effective.

My tirade is over for now.
« Last Edit: 2006-10-22, 11:26 by Little Washu » Logged

Tabun
Pixel Procrastinator

Team Member
Elite (3k+)

« Reply #5 on: 2006-10-22, 11:20 »

Me, I think Bush can be nicely compared to a chimp. It's not nice, I agree, but I'll make it up to the chimpanzee some day.

And djeez Wash, you're damning me over that? I sure hope it isn't working :]

P.S. A quantum mechanic would be a sort of scientist, wouldn't he? Can't trust them as far as you can throw them, last I heard -- so even if you'd be one, you still wouldn't have to pay heed. ;]

P.P.S.
« Last Edit: 2006-10-22, 11:44 by Tabun » Logged

Moshman

Beta Tester
Vadrigar

Yarg!

« Reply #6 on: 2006-10-22, 11:22 »

^
|
|
ops *edit*
and with bad grammar, Im half falling asleep right now to correct it.
« Last Edit: 2006-10-22, 11:25 by Little Washu » Logged

Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« Reply #7 on: 2006-10-22, 17:54 »

Hey, stop knocking virginity.  I feel quite insulted that us virginal creatures are being compared to Bush-bashing Michael Moore worshipers.

Tabun
Pixel Procrastinator

Team Member
Elite (3k+)

« Reply #8 on: 2006-10-22, 18:59 »

As you can see for yourself, there is a definite connection between Bush and Avocado (seasons).

Moshman

Beta Tester
Vadrigar

Yarg!

« Reply #9 on: 2006-10-22, 19:37 »

lol

Pho, its basement virgin.
You have to be living in a basement of your 60 year old mother to be one. You know, 45, never had a date, still living with your mom. Being a virgin is just a subset.

scalliano

Elite

Yup, that's me

« Reply #10 on: 2006-10-22, 20:33 »

There is that argument that Bush isn't actually the one calling the shots and that it may be Grand Visier Cheney or one of the other arseholes, but, frankly, I'm firmly with Maddox on this one. If the CIA was responsible for such a setup*, they would have quite easily biffed the creators of "Loose Change" a long, long time ago.

*Though I suppose you could say the CIA was (perhaps indirectly) responsible for the WTC attacks, given Osama's extensive training by the organization during the Soviet occupation of Afghanistan back in the day ...
« Last Edit: 2006-10-22, 20:34 by scalliano » Logged

PSN ID: scalliano

The Arena knows no gender, colour or creed, only skill.
Woodsman
Icon of Booze

Beta Tester
Icon of Sin

« Reply #11 on: 2006-10-22, 20:40 »

Quote from: scalliano
*Though I suppose you could say the CIA was (perhaps indirectly) responsible for the WTC attacks, given Osama's extensive training by the organization during the Soviet occupation of Afghanistan back in the day ...
More like funding than training.  He was more of a financier than a field combatant back then.
Tabun
Pixel Procrastinator

Team Member
Elite (3k+)

« Reply #12 on: 2006-10-22, 20:41 »

I personally don't see the problem with people being 'basement virgins'. I understand it's a popular tradition to insult people left and right using those terms, but I fail to see their ascribed offensive power. Usually, 'basement virgins' are nerds (another word used derogatively very often, without me understanding quite why), and nerds are generally very good at getting to the bottom of things (as opposed to the stereotypical jock). I would conjecture that 'basement virgins' are quite often very capable thinkers with a lot of time on their hands. They know their way around cyberspace and won't shun reading thick books, expansive articles and so on.

I'm not promoting it as a way of life (and if you plan your life to be anything like it, I would suggest a more comfortable room than a basement), but I certainly don't see how there could be a  valid argument in the ad hominem stance of rejecting 'basement virgin' writing.
« Last Edit: 2006-10-22, 20:42 by Tabun » Logged

Thomas Mink

Beta Tester
Icon of Sin

HeLLSpAwN

« Reply #13 on: 2006-10-22, 20:52 »

Quote from: Little Washu
Really, one really has to be quite the basement virgin to sit and compare profiles of Bush and monkies and think its funny even though you can replace Bush's picture with any other human being and would be just as effective.
Can you send me a picture of yourself? I'll take one of Kruz too if it's available.

"Everybody's got a price" - 'The Million Dollar Man' Ted DiBiase
Lopson

Elite

Still Going In Circles

« Reply #14 on: 2006-10-22, 22:22 »

Wait.

What?

Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« Reply #15 on: 2006-10-23, 02:00 »

Tab:  I don't understand it either, and I'm rather shocked that Washu would support such a jockish penis-measuring contest.

Makou

Team Member
Shub-Niggurath

« Reply #16 on: 2006-10-23, 17:30 »

My e-peen is bigger than your e-peen. Slipgate - Ninja

If you see a "Rona Altana" out there on the internet somewhere, that's probably me
Lilazzkicker

Beta Tester
Quad God

« Reply #17 on: 2006-10-25, 03:14 »

It's amazing how people just absorved Loose Change. Many friends of mine, and by many, I mean ALL OF THEM, fully believe in Loose Change. "How could a plane have destroyed WTC?" they ask me, "You can even see the smoke coming out from, like, 20 stores below right before it collapsed. That's gotta be dynamite!".
It's so amusing to see that some of the people who actually say this are a bunch of complete ignorants, so when I explain them that even though the flames weren't hot enough to melt the metal, but were enough to reduce the strength of metal, they go all "Wow, didn't know that", and etc.

Finally someone that has a sense of fire mechanics, and how they work on structures and the structural integrity of the components in a building on fire and how it is affect to one degree or another. Bows to Kruzader, you sir an those like you are rare.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: