2024-04-19, 03:52 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saturday's game (that was unbelivable!)  (Read 7640 times)
Jaq

Shambler

« on: 2003-08-09, 21:39 »

Now that was intense. I''ve been gone for a week and when I come back, all of a sudden a whole crowd invades the European server.

I mean... it was too much. The adrenaline was amazing. Yeah... we've got repeat that next week.  Generations is finally getting more attention. I can't wait for 99c

Thanks for a great game guys.

BTW, who is TAB? He's incredibly good. There was a moment where I had invisibility and TAB was about  40 meters from me and he spotted me. Even more, he railed me! Respect!
ConfusedUs

Elite (2k+)

« Reply #1 on: 2003-08-09, 21:41 »

Tab is short for Tabun, our lead skinner.

All those pretty guns? Skinned by the Tab monster. Slipgate - Wink
ReBoOt
Mean ol Swede

Team Member
Elite

« Reply #2 on: 2003-08-09, 21:42 »

Yea the game was great! thanks to all who attended! Tab is Tabun Slipgate - Smile yea he's lethal with that railgun.
Jaq

Shambler

« Reply #3 on: 2003-08-09, 21:51 »

Oh yeah...  I guesed it was him but wasn't sure.... He's doing a great job with skins. I just hope I'll get to see all the 99c stuff pretty soon. I'm getting anxious

P.S.
Can you see my avatar? I have a blank space. Tried to replace it but without any result.
ConfusedUs

Elite (2k+)

« Reply #4 on: 2003-08-09, 21:54 »

it's not showing up. Try uploading the picture again, or re-selecting it from the list, then saving the changes
Tabun
Pixel Procrastinator

Team Member
Elite (3k+)

« Reply #5 on: 2003-08-09, 21:59 »

Hehe, yup - that was me. When I'm pinging 25 I can play. ;]

Tabun ?Morituri Nolumus Mori?
Jaq

Shambler

« Reply #6 on: 2003-08-10, 08:45 »

Ok, it's back. Geez... I hd a lot of problems with my avatar a few weeks ago. It just would show up  no matter what I did.

Anyway, there is one more thing about saturday game. I think the European server had problems dealing with such an ammount of players. A lot of guys had a really high ping, a few times I found my self having  "connection interrupted" and  a few seconds later  being fragged. But all in all it was a good game.
games keeper

Elite

« Reply #7 on: 2003-08-10, 09:48 »

wasnt a great game for me . I could have done so much better .
but hell was I amazed that so many people showed up . I think the only time thee where more people online in this game was at the very first forumgames 1.5 years ago

anyway earth and his sniperrifle are getting more and more respect from me every day  someties even more then doom .

p.s. in the next mappack can soebody include hipdm1 (q1 map , first spacemap ever , that just has to be included )  and rtsindm1 (sin/q2 map , small great tourney map or 3 player map )
Thomas Mink

Beta Tester
Icon of Sin

HeLLSpAwN

« Reply #8 on: 2003-08-10, 10:13 »

I still want to see map-pack 1 updated with my updated version of q1dm4... the current version is ugly when I look at it. No idea how it actually made it in there. ;o

"Everybody's got a price" - 'The Million Dollar Man' Ted DiBiase
Dicion

Team Member
Makron

« Reply #9 on: 2003-08-10, 13:11 »

Quote from: ~SpAwN~
I still want to see map-pack 1 updated with my updated version of q1dm4... the current version is ugly when I look at it. No idea how it actually made it in there. ;o
*cough*tournament.wireheadstudios.org*cough*
*cough*hotload quakecon2003 mappack*cough*

Your newer one is in there Slipgate - Smile
Thomas Mink

Beta Tester
Icon of Sin

HeLLSpAwN

« Reply #10 on: 2003-08-11, 22:23 »

Woo!!!

Uhm, that's about all I can say. haha. HeadBanging <---- well, that too! Slipgate - Laugh

"Everybody's got a price" - 'The Million Dollar Man' Ted DiBiase
dev/null

Banned
Vadrigar

« Reply #11 on: 2003-08-15, 12:45 »

Quote from: Dicion
*cough*hotload quakecon2003 mappack*cough*
What all is in the Hotload Pack anyways? Normaly I would just download it and see, but since I have been slapped back down to a modem, such adventures are not fun... Not after waiting for three hours anyways  Slipgate - Tongue

And ~SpAwN~, don't worry about it, the Bad Place did not look that bad, especially when compared to some of the other maps included in the first pack (Vesperas anyone?).  Slipgate - Wink
« Last Edit: 2003-08-15, 12:49 by dev/null » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: