2024-03-29, 02:28 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: And heaven...  (Read 6465 times)
Sucutrule

Tank Commander

KETEZEIT PEW PEW

« on: 2008-06-29, 04:48 »

Shall tremble

How I am supposed to type will all this cheese laying around?
Kajet

Vadrigar

I have no clue what to put here...

« Reply #1 on: 2008-06-29, 09:13 »

Whoa... the end of the gameplay trailer is frigging awesome...
~Va^^pyrA~

Beta Tester
Spider Mastermind

Do These Fangs Make My Butt Look Big?

« Reply #2 on: 2008-06-30, 06:32 »

Classes have selectable genders now? Woot!

I'm not sure about the health pickups--it seems kind of weird. We'll see. I'm pretty sure that the original Diablo/Diablo 2 team is no more however, so that is my only tinge of concern.

What do you guys think the story will be? I would have thought that it'd involve the last two Lesser Evils, Azmodan and Belial. If I recall the tomes from the first game, those two were exiled for trying to overthrow Diablo and taking Hell for themselves. After watching the trailer however, I'm kind of inclined to think that perhaps Tyrael was not completely honest in his motives for having the World Stone destroyed and will become one of the primary antagonists (as was his plan all along, or perhaps has only become so recently after being kicked out of Heaven?).
Kajet

Vadrigar

I have no clue what to put here...

« Reply #3 on: 2008-06-30, 12:09 »

Hard to say if they took potions out and replaced them with those red orbs, though I doubt they did axe potions completely...

If you haven't I suggest downloading the trailers since I can make out names and such easier than on the squint-o-vision version on their site, and seeing it fullscreen just makes me want this game, and I don't think I've wanted a game like this since... UT04? And I haven't played the first two... (well maybe a half hour or so of Diablo 1 on PSX years and years ago)
MarneGator

Cacodemon

« Reply #4 on: 2008-06-30, 16:45 »

Yes!  I've been looking forward to completing this fight!  I'm looking forward to this more than Starcraft 2!  I mean, I love SC more than Diablo, but I'm worried about how the sequel will turn out; Diablo III seems like more a sure bet.  Shoot, all they need to do is throw Hell at you and let you click your way to oblivion.  Hopefully they really tweak magical attacks since they got to be so weak vis-a-vis physical attacks in the harder difficulties.

-Veritas-
Sucutrule

Tank Commander

KETEZEIT PEW PEW

« Reply #5 on: 2008-07-01, 04:14 »

I remember them saying that those orbs save save you potions,not replaced them (I can already see myself and my brother killing rats only hoping red orbs would drop).

How I am supposed to type will all this cheese laying around?
Thomas Mink

Beta Tester
Icon of Sin

HeLLSpAwN

« Reply #6 on: 2008-07-02, 04:42 »

zoh my god.. Dia-blow 3! *cough*... I'm probably the only one to think this, but I liked the first one better than the second. Either way, I'll play a demo or whatever in a year or two when it comes out and I may or may not be surprised. Until then.. meh.

"Everybody's got a price" - 'The Million Dollar Man' Ted DiBiase
~Va^^pyrA~

Beta Tester
Spider Mastermind

Do These Fangs Make My Butt Look Big?

« Reply #7 on: 2008-07-02, 23:56 »

I like the intimate setting and atmosphere of the first one better, as opposed to the epic style of the sequel. Lord of Destruction was far better gameplay wise however. That is, unless you were into PKing, which was so much fun in Diablo yet almost impossible (outside of duels) in the sequel.
ReBoOt
Mean ol Swede

Team Member
Elite

« Reply #8 on: 2008-07-03, 11:12 »

While i liked diablo 1 i must say that diablo 2 brang more gameplay vise most part in d1 you ran in those catacombs wich imo tended to get abit tedious in the long run.

Regarding Diablo 3 im not so sure since the original team is gone im afraid it might get abit to much..ehr wowish.
But only time will tell.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: