2024-03-28, 09:53 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Please Fix The Servers - Bot Issues  (Read 4411 times)
Tamarisk

Unnamed Player

« on: 2010-11-11, 23:08 »

Guys,

I don't know what happened with the servers for the past couple of weeks. The US based server has bots which cannot be killed. I mean I've fired BFG point blank at them and they won't die. Last night I had quad and emptied 300 rounds of chaingun ammo into one and he was still able to kill me. I am certainly by no means a great player, but not being able to get one kill is frustrating to say the least!

The European server has had no bots for weeks now.

If you could fix these two issues it would be most appreciated.

TIA!
Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« Reply #1 on: 2010-11-12, 08:37 »

If you're unable to kill the bots, check your handicap value.  There's a small glitch in the UI that sometimes sets it to 5 when you change some settings through the menus.  You can see your handicap by looking at the scoreboard.  It will appear as a number next to the class icon.  You can change the value by typing /handicap 100 or /handicap 0 in the console and that should give you full damage back.

The European server has bots disabled by default.  We'll have to see if Alucard wants to change that setting.  He's the server admin.

I fly into the night, on wings of fire burning bright...
Tamarisk

Unnamed Player

« Reply #2 on: 2010-11-12, 22:47 »

Thank you Phoenix. That was the problem. I remember I accessed the menus a few weeks ago trying to change my resolution so that would've activated the bug you mention. Nice to be able to frag again!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: