2024-04-20, 05:18 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Awesome Euro Games 9/13 (<boast> I ruled.. </boast>)  (Read 9873 times)
Dicion

Team Member
Makron

« on: 2003-09-13, 20:47 »

Those games were killer..

Largest showing i've seen in a while... Slipgate - Smile
I'm gonna post some endscore screenies for all of yall's viewing pleasure
Dicion

Team Member
Makron

« Reply #1 on: 2003-09-13, 20:50 »

Normally i can go like 4-5 maps before needing a break, but that last map was just pure adrenaline for me..

Now seriously... I want reboot to get a cable modem soon..
Cuz if he can manage second place in that INSANE e1m7 map with a 200+ ping... OMG...
« Last Edit: 2003-09-13, 20:53 by Dicion » Logged
Jaq

Shambler

« Reply #2 on: 2003-09-13, 21:49 »

Those screenshots are retouched in Photoshop! There has  to be some kind of a mistake. I should be on top of that list.

[sigh]... it really was a good game. I wasn't expecting so many people to show up. But Reboot is doing really good. I am surpised that you can do as much on  such a crappy connection. When he get's a cable connection... we're all doomed!

I duuno why but I didn't do too well today but  it was a good game indeed.
You should have give a screen shot of Q2dm1... guess who won there ?  B)

Update: And  e1m7 sure was pure madness.
« Last Edit: 2003-09-13, 21:50 by Jaq » Logged
ReBoOt
Mean ol Swede

Team Member
Elite

« Reply #3 on: 2003-09-13, 22:14 »

Hehe well i had some probs at the first map, got strange lag when i faced someone, but after a few matches things started to work, im considering to change ISP and modem..got nothing than troubles lately with my current ISP.

The games where awsome! Slipgate - Smile big thanks to all ppls who joined, i hope i'll see yall next time. hehe the e1m7 map was insane, tho beating you Dicion is very hard! i tried my best Slipgate - Smile

hehe well im not planning to stay on 56k forever you know.. one day i'll get my hands on DSL... /me awaits that day...

GGS!
Dicion

Team Member
Makron

« Reply #4 on: 2003-09-13, 22:50 »

Quote from: Jaq
You should have give a screen shot of Q2dm1... guess who won there ?  B)

guess who wasnt playing??? Slipgate - Smile
Btw, you DO know that Q2dm1 is MY MAP
you would have had NO CHANCE on there at all...sorry Slipgate - Smile
Jaq

Shambler

« Reply #5 on: 2003-09-14, 00:14 »

Oh come on... don't take away my 15 minutes of fame  Slipgate - Wink
 I'm not a great player so it's really something for me if I win from time to time.

As for Q2dm1, I had absolutely no idea it's your map.
Great job. It's the best Q2dm1 I have played so far.
Lilazzkicker

Beta Tester
Quad God

« Reply #6 on: 2003-09-14, 00:16 »

/ME throws a fit....stupid thing locked up again!
Dicion

Team Member
Makron

« Reply #7 on: 2003-09-14, 09:02 »

Quote from: Jaq
Oh come on... don't take away my 15 minutes of fame  Slipgate - Wink
 I'm not a great player so it's really something for me if I win from time to time.

As for Q2dm1, I had absolutely no idea it's your map.
Great job. It's the best Q2dm1 I have played so far.
hahah no no no.. i didnt make it... hehe

It's just like my 'home turf' map
like, If i was ever asked what map i'd like to play a 1on1 tournament match on... it's that map.

It's called 'talking smack', You're supposed to reply and state how and why YOU would win, with a general insult to one's mama also standard.
« Last Edit: 2003-09-14, 09:04 by Dicion » Logged
Jaq

Shambler

« Reply #8 on: 2003-09-14, 10:01 »

Bah... why speak the obvious?

We all know you simply chickened out because you know I would have owned you on that map. No go and cry to your mama.

Was that good? It's my first time actually Slipgate - Smile
If not, just pick one: http://www.insults.net/html/yomomma/yomommaslike.html
games keeper

Elite

« Reply #9 on: 2003-09-14, 15:23 »

me is gonna play quake 3  arena whole day next week so his reflexes will work well next week .
Daedalus

CyberDemon

« Reply #10 on: 2003-09-14, 17:06 »

Hey hey, look whos on the bottom both times... *cough*

Havent played gen in a while and it was probably my last time playing gen until i get a new computer (not likely). They were good games, i'm glad i tried to get on Slipgate - Smile
Dicion

Team Member
Makron

« Reply #11 on: 2003-09-14, 22:10 »

There ya go Jaq

Actually that was quite good Slipgate - Smile 5/5 stars on your smack talk Slipgate - Smile

/me starts with the polish jokes.... j/k Slipgate - Smile
Parapsyche

Spectre

« Reply #12 on: 2003-09-15, 03:28 »

I've really gotta get into some forum games.  I WAS good, a while ago, but I just played again recently, and have completely lost my skills with the Doom and Strogg classes.

I'll hafta make a point of coming to the next game.
Angst
Rabid Doomer

Team Member
Elite

« Reply #13 on: 2003-09-16, 14:58 »

heh, d1e2m8 was always my fav.. I just haven't been in the mood necessary to remake it again :b..

"Who says a chainsaw isn't a ranged weapon?"
Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« Reply #14 on: 2003-09-17, 05:06 »

Glad people had a GG!  Wish I hadn't missed it, but had much to do.  Now if we can get the USA games going this good.  I don't want to hear any excuses about having nowhere to play.  We got a VERY good server up in Dallas, very stable, not to mention all the other servers up and running.  We just need certain people to fix their computers, certain other people to come back from being AWOL, and more players here in the states.  What are you playing, CS all the time?  Come on, you want to kill the bird.  Admit it, you know you want to.  Why, I might even let you win, since you're all obviously afraid to play me, all you people here in the USA.  The Euro crowd is showing you up.  You want to frag me?  Want to prove you're not CHICKEN?  You want Europe to outdo you all the time?  Mad at me yet?  You know where to find me!  Come on, Gen awaits you! Sipgate - Evil

I fly into the night, on wings of fire burning bright...
games keeper

Elite

« Reply #15 on: 2003-09-17, 11:29 »

I want to kill the bird .
/me goes out and shoots some birds Slipgate - Tongue
Kain-Xavier

Beta Tester
Icon of Sin

« Reply #16 on: 2003-09-18, 05:42 »

Fainting Ah crap another weekend went by and I forgot.  I'm sorry all.  I'll try to play this weekend.  I spent most of last weekend pulling my hair out trying to get @#$@ing Steam to work.  I'm not even a HL fan so I'm not quite sure why I bothered with it so much. :unsure:  Before that though, I spent Friday refreshing my memory on creating a dedicated server for Q3.  All I have left for the most part is just coming up with a good map rotation for Gen. Slipgate - Laugh  I'll probably just go through some of the old topics and get some ideas. Slipgate - Smile  Since I only have one comp though, the dedicated server won't always be up but I'll try to have it up as often as I can.  I'm located in Arizona (state left of Texas,) just to give you all an idea of what your ping should be like.

/me goes back to eating his Chicken Burger.
Mmm... bird burger.
/me wonders what Phoenix tastes like... Slipgate - Tongue

More importantly though...
 Banging Head against Wall Must remember... Banging Head against Wall Generations Saturdays  Banging Head against Wall Transfusion Mondays Banging Head against Wall

Tekhead

Elite

« Reply #17 on: 2003-09-18, 18:39 »

Pho - you know my corkscrew railgun can make shishkebob out of anyone - including you  Slipgate - Laugh

Mmmm... Phoenix meat on a stick [of depleted uranium]! All you need to add is hotsauce! Everything's good with hotsauce. Pass the wings?  Sipgate - Evil
Kain-Xavier

Beta Tester
Icon of Sin

« Reply #18 on: 2003-09-19, 02:47 »

/me wonders how exactly you would cook a Phoenix as they tend to already be on fire.  Doom - Huh?

Dicion

Team Member
Makron

« Reply #19 on: 2003-09-20, 12:24 »

oh geez.. here it comes again.. the 'burst into flame, ashes, etc' speech...

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: