2024-03-28, 10:53 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: For the Christians in the Audience  (Read 34164 times)
Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« Reply #60 on: 2003-02-22, 07:58 »

Quote from: Devlar
In Character til the very end, huh?
Oh what, do you honestly expect me to secretly be some "average Joe" who's actually attracted to humans "just like everyone else" do you?  You're WAY off the mark if that's what you think.  I cackle in your general direction! :lol:

I fly into the night, on wings of fire burning bright...
Devlar

Makron

« Reply #61 on: 2003-02-22, 08:51 »

Quote from: Phoenix
Oh what, do you honestly expect me to secretly be some "average Joe" who's actually attracted to humans "just like everyone else" do you?  You're WAY off the mark if that's what you think.  I cackle in your general direction! :lol:
No I expect you to be sane, but then, this is the internet, and after 12 years of being online i should know better
Atom235

Pain Elemental

« Reply #62 on: 2003-02-22, 12:21 »

Quote from: Phoenix
Games, if I just wanted someone to screw there are plenty of other birds out there. 

Too bad.. things are quite different for us mammals. Homo Sapiens females are not within my reach. Yes, I don't need a commitment, just some "services", but no.. they don't seem to be interested. I'm considering  to start dating female birds if the sitouation is so good in your side  Slipgate - Roll Eyes
Then again.. maybe it's better for me to continue living in the cave where I belong.
« Last Edit: 2003-02-22, 12:48 by Atom235 » Logged
Devlar

Makron

« Reply #63 on: 2003-02-24, 00:43 »

You have to get out there, staying in your cave can have some seriously bad consequences in the long run. Get out, fix yourself up, and renter the hunt.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: