2024-04-28, 13:27 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Gen 99d Release Party Screens!  (Read 6274 times)
ConfusedUs

Elite (2k+)

« on: 2003-12-12, 09:46 »

http://www.wireheadstudios.org/gallery/vie...bumName=album02

Damn good games everyone! I Genned from 8pm EST to nearly 2 in the morning! Let's do it again tomorrow!
Kain-Xavier

Beta Tester
Icon of Sin

« Reply #1 on: 2003-12-12, 14:19 »

:mellow: Release... party... game? Fainting

I must have not caught that when I read the news blurb.  Sorry about that.  I probably couldn't have joined anyway.  Looks like you all had fun though.  I should be there on Saturday's game.  All I have to do over the weekend is pass out and catch up on my sleep, cram for finals, and play Gen Slipgate - Smile

I must say I'm quite impressed with .99d. with the little I've played so far.  It feels a lot smoother and easier to pick up and play.  Great job and thanks again to the entire Wirehead team. Slipgate - Smile

Thomas Mink

Beta Tester
Icon of Sin

HeLLSpAwN

« Reply #2 on: 2003-12-12, 16:42 »

Hah... I didn't even know there was a release party. I tested out 99d in a few single player botmatches then said to myself, "What the heck... I'll see if anyone's online with it."

Nice to see there was, and I was in a MUCH better mood this time than I was during that one forum game.

It's also nice to see that I made a few screenshots! Think there's two where I appear as a blood cloud, 3 where I appear as Keel, and 1 as Crash. Slipgate - Smile

"Everybody's got a price" - 'The Million Dollar Man' Ted DiBiase
OmEgA-X

Beta Tester
Hans Grosse

« Reply #3 on: 2003-12-12, 18:27 »

those were some awesome games! i stayed up playin gen too..need more practice though. my ping really weighed me down that night..but..i put up a good fight i'd say  Slipgate - Laugh
l4mby

Beta Tester
Spider Mastermind

« Reply #4 on: 2003-12-12, 19:51 »

I agree w/ con. PLAY ALL NIGHT ! At least until I get home from work and can join in.  :lol:
MantiCore

Cacodemon

« Reply #5 on: 2003-12-12, 20:10 »

Heh, last night was awesome! I think last night's screenshots are the best of the entire album, some are just gorgous.  

I can't wait for tommorow night!  Thumbs up!
games keeper

Elite

« Reply #6 on: 2003-12-12, 20:11 »

gen starts to look good Slipgate - Smile

OmEgA-X

Beta Tester
Hans Grosse

« Reply #7 on: 2003-12-12, 21:35 »

Quote from: MantiCore
Heh, last night was awesome! I think last night's screenshots are the best of the entire album, some are just gorgous.  

I can't wait for tommorow night!  Thumbs up!
u did awesome with the rail btw manti  Thumbs up!
ConfusedUs

Elite (2k+)

« Reply #8 on: 2003-12-12, 21:43 »

Quote from: Kain-Xavier
:mellow: Release... party... game? Fainting

I must have not caught that when I read the news blurb.  Sorry about that.  I probably couldn't have joined anyway.  Looks like you all had fun though.  I should be there on Saturday's game.  All I have to do over the weekend is pass out and catch up on my sleep, cram for finals, and play Gen Slipgate - Smile

I must say I'm quite impressed with .99d. with the little I've played so far.  It feels a lot smoother and easier to pick up and play.  Great job and thanks again to the entire Wirehead team. Slipgate - Smile
Of course we're having a release party. We played for hours. Shoulda checked the servers page. Slipgate - Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: