2024-04-16, 06:50 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ok, some people are just dumb (Like this one)  (Read 9304 times)
ConfusedUs

Elite (2k+)

« on: 2003-12-27, 06:10 »

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...ddler_s_claim_1
Kain-Xavier

Beta Tester
Icon of Sin

« Reply #1 on: 2003-12-27, 06:20 »

Quote from: ConfusedUs
o.O  I concur.  Cripes... I feel bad for that kid when he gets older.  His mother is going to breed him to be her sugar daddy.

Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« Reply #2 on: 2003-12-27, 07:06 »

In the modern world, stupidity gets you money.  In nature, stupidity gets you dead.

I fly into the night, on wings of fire burning bright...
Hedhunta

Chton

« Reply #3 on: 2003-12-27, 16:20 »

what the spork is wrong w/ ppl when they can sue a sporkin playground..
Tekhead

Elite

« Reply #4 on: 2003-12-27, 17:09 »

Well, if there's barbed wire and half-broken beer bottles lying all over the place, then there is reason to sue a playground. Running into things, falling down and in essence kicking your own ass is a part of growing up.

If doing stupid stuff = $$$, then he's being raised into a potential Jackass future. Mom'll be proud.
dna

Shub-Niggurath

« Reply #5 on: 2003-12-27, 17:38 »

Just checking to make sure it wasn't me again.
Demonwench

Hans Grosse

« Reply #6 on: 2003-12-27, 19:04 »

*Rolls eyes*  Aye...I agree with Pho.  If only natural selection worked on humans too...
Kain-Xavier

Beta Tester
Icon of Sin

« Reply #7 on: 2003-12-28, 02:07 »

Quote from: Demonwench
*Rolls eyes*  Aye...I agree with Pho.  If only natural selection worked on humans too...
I believe George Carlin stated this but I could be wrong: "I say remove the warning labels and let the problem solve itself."

games keeper

Elite

« Reply #8 on: 2003-12-28, 22:00 »

natural selection does work , now where did I left my sniper rifle  Slipgate - Wink
McDeth

Makron

Wildly Inappropriate

« Reply #9 on: 2003-12-29, 08:33 »

Pho, you and I both know that Armaggeddon will be almost a relief ....

Beer? I'm down.
McDeth

Makron

Wildly Inappropriate

« Reply #10 on: 2003-12-29, 20:49 »

...I always do this to a thread it seems like....

Beer? I'm down.
Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« Reply #11 on: 2003-12-29, 23:11 »

A relief you say?  Assuming that we all have interpreted the prophecies correctly, 1/2 the human population of the earth will die, and 1/3 of the population will be destroyed through nuclear war.  I see only devestation from Armegeddon, McDeth.  In the space of three and a half years more devastation will be wrought upon the earth's surface than mankind has been able to manage in the last 5,000.  I derive no joy from watching such an event unfold.  It is only the hope of peace following this war that I look forward to.  It will take a very long time to undo the damage from this event.  There is a difference between natural selection ( a theory in which I don't subscribe to in the first place ) and divine judgement.  It is not stupidity that will bring this event about, but the evil within the unrepentant hearts of men and the demonic forces who have deceived them.  No, I only wish for this to be done and over with.  Now, let's move back on topic, shall we?

McDeth

Makron

Wildly Inappropriate

« Reply #12 on: 2003-12-30, 05:21 »

Er....my comment was based on the assumption that perhaps the stupid people will parish...

Beer? I'm down.
Tekhead

Elite

« Reply #13 on: 2003-12-30, 06:04 »

:offtopic
I think that Armageddon doesn't care if you're smart, stupid, colored, white or even alive. My interpretation is that it destroys everything. Period. :offtopic
« Last Edit: 2003-12-30, 06:05 by Tekhead » Logged
games keeper

Elite

« Reply #14 on: 2003-12-30, 09:07 »

there will always be people that survive a nuclear holocaust or an armagedon , or an alieninvasion ,or ......
anyway , if it happens its gonna be hard to build a society again . and hopefully we dont end like in the movie mad max 2 or 3 ( although I really want to ride 1 of those cars Slipgate - Wink
Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« Reply #15 on: 2003-12-30, 09:26 »

Actually, the definition of Armageddon is not "the end of the world".  It's a series of three military campaigns in the middle east that takes place over a period of 3.5 years.  This war is named after the vally of Meggido, where it is believed a major battle will be fought.  You really need to study the bible, especially the book of Revelation  to properly discuss Armageddon and what it's about, and what will transpire there, otherwise all you have to go by is pop culture's definition and Hollywood's distortions. Slipgate - Roll Eyes

McDeth

Makron

Wildly Inappropriate

« Reply #16 on: 2003-12-30, 21:10 »

The very name of that valley makes my butt pucker. There is suffient evidence that the Isrealis will be a major part of this battle considering their nuclear arsenal...

Beer? I'm down.
Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« Reply #17 on: 2003-12-31, 03:41 »

Armageddon is all ABOUT Israel, but if we want to stay off topic and discuss that one then let's start a whole other thread shall we?  This one was about general stupidity and kids running into bars on playgrounds and parents suing over it.

McDeth

Makron

Wildly Inappropriate

« Reply #18 on: 2003-12-31, 05:37 »

To tie it all together: Let's hope some of these people end up in the vally of Meggido when Armageddon strikes...

Beer? I'm down.
Woolie Wool

Tank Commander

« Reply #19 on: 2004-01-04, 03:12 »

Quote from: Demonwench
Whaddya mean there's no natural selection for humans?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: