2024-04-28, 11:44 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Next version of Generations  (Read 2914 times)
Lightning Hunter

Imp

« on: 2004-03-08, 19:17 »

Guys, I know your having a lot of fun with all these weekly games and such, but if the team keeps playing Generations as is, then not much work on the next version is going to get done!  I know you guys might be working on it a little here and there, but eventually it gets to the point where the team becomes too lazy to work on it anymore, they start to lose contact, etc. I would hate to see a good project like this stop in the beta stages.  Now I'm not completely sure if you guys really are slacking or not, but I just like to post threads like this anyway to let you guys know there are plenty of people looking forward to the next release of Generations Slipgate - Smile

Keep up all the great work that people have been doing!
« Last Edit: 2004-03-08, 19:18 by Lightning Hunter » Logged
Tekhead

Elite

« Reply #1 on: 2004-03-08, 19:54 »

Before this goes on further, please recognize that the main coder Phoenix stated that he's been ill for some time. Also, most colleges are either in their last week or their finals week, and when it comes down to it, many people choose to dedicate their time to wrapping up what they started in real life before rededicating themselves to a hobby.

Sure this mod has taken a very long time, but it's still very much alive Slipgate - Smile
ConfusedUs

Elite (2k+)

« Reply #2 on: 2004-03-08, 20:11 »

Don't worry about that, Lightning Hunter. We're still working on Gen. These extra games have in no way decreased the amount of work being done on the game. I am the one scheduling and running the games, and I have absolutely nothing to do with development.

Phoenix is in charge of the coding of the mod, but as per his .plan post on 3/5/04, he's contracted a severe viral infection and has been very sick the last few weeks. He'll be working on GenArena again once he's well.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: