2024-03-29, 10:30 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CTF Forum Game 4/7  (Read 3817 times)
mecha

Shambler

« on: 2004-04-06, 13:00 »

Last week's CTF was balanced to the point where it was stalemate after stalemate. Red prevailed over Blue in the end however. This week we'll be determining teams on IRC once again (and probably will continue to do so ... perhaps we can form permanent WHS Red and Blue teams?) just to ensure that the game is evened out.

Another highly debated item on the list however is the inclusion of techs. We will be conducting a vote on the server to determine this before we start.

Please take note, I have a 6 to 8:40 PM CDT class, and I will be about 40-50 minutes late for the game. Phoenix will be arranging and spectating to my knowledge. Keep the game alive; I want in on the fun too! Slipgate - Laugh Server location:

North American Custom Games
Time: 9pm EST
Server: GenArena CTF Central[WHS] .99d | 69.93.136.70:27966

(For future reference, general non-tech CTF utilizes GenFlags: 0 and DMFlags: 8256)
Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« Reply #1 on: 2004-04-07, 17:13 »

I guess that means I've been drafted? Slipgate - WTF

IF for some reason I cannot make it, as I have some errands to take care of, then any Wirehead team member or ranking MMA clan member can help in the team selection.  I will do my best to make it on time and act as a referee.  I may record some demos, but I won't be taking screenshots later as it is very time consuming and I need to get some coding time in at some point since this week has been extremely busy for me.

I fly into the night, on wings of fire burning bright...
Tekhead

Elite

« Reply #2 on: 2004-04-07, 19:08 »

If worse comes to worst, I can volunteer to be the team picker/captain/referee  Thumbs up!
« Last Edit: 2004-04-07, 19:08 by Tekhead » Logged
CrioKnight

Ogre

« Reply #3 on: 2004-04-08, 00:31 »

I wonder at what time were picking teams..
Yay.. is this my first post?
 Slipgate - Distraught
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: