2024-04-29, 18:00 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello?  (Read 3589 times)
toiletcommando

« on: 2004-06-17, 07:06 »

Howdy folks,

Well if not for the resurrection of Generations after the whole q2 mod got shutdown I wouldn't be playing q3 right now.  Thanks guys, for bringing this FANTASTIC mod back!!  And thos dual gaitlin guns!! HOLY frick!!  No one can withstand em!  Now where do I find some populated servers??  Seriously, my server list is always empty  Slipgate - Sad  Which might be a good thing.....it's been so long.  What with my old age and being out of practice...... even the bots are kicking my ass.
Makou

Team Member
Shub-Niggurath

« Reply #1 on: 2004-06-17, 09:33 »

You're not the only one who has Quake 3 only because of Generations. It's the way Q3A should have been in the first place, in my opinion.

As far as servers go, check out the servers page for a list of known, reliable Generations servers. They're almost guaranteed to have people on them on Saturday nights.

If you see a "Rona Altana" out there on the internet somewhere, that's probably me
Tabun
Pixel Procrastinator

Team Member
Elite (3k+)

« Reply #2 on: 2004-06-17, 12:50 »

Indeed. And remember to keep an eye on the forum games - that's usually when the servers get crowds..

Tabun ?Morituri Nolumus Mori?
Tekhead

Elite

« Reply #3 on: 2004-06-17, 14:42 »

Generations Servers (that we know of):

http://www.wireheadstudios.org/generations/servers.php

Join us in-game on Saturday @ 9PM CET or 9PM EST!  Thumbs up!
Gnam

Makron

« Reply #4 on: 2004-06-21, 13:41 »

Sup man, GGs the other night.

Most of the time, you're not going to see a lot of people on, but people do play off and on on week nights. Just go in #wirehead on mIRC after work and ask around if anyone wants to play. There's a handfull of people that will usually join you if they're there and they're not busy.
« Last Edit: 2004-06-21, 13:42 by Gnam » Logged
Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« Reply #5 on: 2004-06-22, 04:07 »

Glad to have you aboard!  Thumbs up!

I fly into the night, on wings of fire burning bright...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: