2024-03-28, 19:00 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 0.99e Maps: A Double Treat (Rust in Peace and Deadmeat)  (Read 5162 times)
ConfusedUs

Elite (2k+)

« on: 2004-07-25, 17:30 »

Coming next on our 0.99e hype train is a wonder called deadmeat by Pete Parisi. This map has a strong hellish Doom theme. Forget the pristine hallways of the UAC facility in A Fist Full of Steel, deadmeat is a stinking, rotting, hellish sewer filled with chains, demonic idols, traps, and plenty of weapons. The map is suitable for mid-sized FFA.

deadmeat is my personal favorite map coming up for 99e.

Have you been yearning for a true Quake2-themed map?  Do you love the color brown? Do you want more tourney maps in GenArena? If you answered yes to any of these, then we have another treat for you! We are proud to introduce Rust In Peace by Clinton "Kaziganthe" Freeman!

It's tourney. It's brown. It's got Quake2 written all over it. What more can you ask for?
« Last Edit: 2004-07-25, 17:32 by ConfusedUs » Logged
games keeper

Elite

« Reply #1 on: 2004-07-25, 17:44 »

What more can you ask for?

gen 99.e itself :p

« Reply #2 on: 2004-07-25, 20:54 »

Mmmm...tasty!
scalliano

Elite

Yup, that's me

« Reply #3 on: 2004-07-25, 21:02 »

Quote from: Guest
Mmmm...tasty!
Er, that was me. Sorry.

(bloody hard drives ...)

Seriously, though, I'm really looking forward to seeing the rest of .99e. Dead Souls is an EXCELLENT map! Haven't tried any of these ones yet though. Looking good!

PSN ID: scalliano

The Arena knows no gender, colour or creed, only skill.
Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« Reply #4 on: 2004-07-25, 22:38 »

A lot of these are new to me too, as I've stayed back from the map selection process in order to focus on coding/modeling.  I'd seen deadmeat, but not Rust in Peace.  I am impressssssed, Mr. Freeman!  Thumbs up!

I fly into the night, on wings of fire burning bright...
Lopson

Elite

Still Going In Circles

« Reply #5 on: 2004-07-25, 23:05 »

May I make a suggestion of a map?

The map is called "The Last Fortress". It was made by Q-Fraggel (The creator of Cheese Trickster). It's a big deathmatch level for 4 - 12 players. The Web site is : http://www.creutzenberg.de/q-fraggel/last_...t_fortress.html

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: