2024-03-28, 13:32 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Few bugs I have noticed (fixy?)  (Read 3715 times)
DD_133

Imp

« on: 2004-08-10, 19:51 »

1. I think the Doom class's viewpoint is lower than the others...

2, I downloaded the map pack along with 99e, and when i select a map, it loads a different map than what I selected! What's wrong!
Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« Reply #1 on: 2004-08-11, 03:37 »

Doom's view height is the same as the Arena Gladiators and Earth Soldiers.  The only two classes who are lower than the rest are Strogg Troopers and Slipgaters owing to the fact that they had a lower viewheight in their respective games.

You're loading the first map in the map cycle.  If you change a gametype it will automatically load the correct map cycle for that gametype so that a server always has the proper game cycle loaded regardless of gametype.  Unfortunately this can cause this behavior the first time you try to manually load a map at present.  We're going to be improving the map cycle handling in the upcoming patch.  I just didn't have time to get to it before we had to release.  Until then I'd recommend setting the gametype, letting it load the map cycle, then callvote to the map you wish to play.  You should be fine from that point onward unless you change the game type again.

I fly into the night, on wings of fire burning bright...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: