2024-03-29, 10:14 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Problems still Exist?  (Read 3578 times)
Draco

Hell Knight

« on: 2004-11-20, 00:02 »

well it has come to my attention that for some reason some of you still have a beef with me and its still being talked about. i mean from my last thread from what Pho posted, he pretty much explained what the main problems were and I finally was able to understand why there were so many problems and despite abiding by everything he posted, or at lesat trying to and got unbanned there seems to still be problems? as ive said many times before im more than willing to try to talk this out civily with who ever has the beef with me.  i mean the main point of my last thread was to discuss any probs you guys had with me but only pho came forward unless everything pho said was exactly how you guys felt. but i keep hearing about things still persisting so whats the deal people? either this can go on and on and NEVER ENDING or we can at least try to talk this out since im more informed of the main probs most of you had with me so dont be afraid to come forward. i mean im not typing this for no reason. especially since this is effecting me and those close to me directly.  im not here to bitch an rant. PLEASE talk to me people...... : (

Rev 9:6 "And in those days men will seek death and will not find it; they will long to die, and death flees from them."
Lilazzkicker

Beta Tester
Quad God

« Reply #1 on: 2004-11-20, 01:20 »

Many suggestions on the previous thread were made, an most were good, an taken into hand.
Some of you may not see the fact that a person can change, for the better that is.  Some continue to squabble an moan an groan. Guess what, either you make your issue known to all, or you bite your tongue an remain silent form here on out. Squabling behind anothers back, lol, it seems more then one person needs to grow up, learn some tolerance an patience.

I rather this topic died, an we moved on to something else, but, it seems im one of very few who think this an rather keep this problem going on.
Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« Reply #2 on: 2004-11-20, 07:51 »

Personally I think it's ridiculous to piss and moan behind Draco's back when she's coming forward openly like this.  She's responded quite favorably to the suggestions I've made, Lee hasn't put a price on my head, and every time I've been in the channel with Draco lately there have not been any problems.  She's not perfect, but she is trying and she's much more aware of how she's behaving around other people than when she first arrived.  Credit where credit is due.

I'm going to be blunt and lay down the law here.  If any of you have an issue either squawk up, or STFU.  I'm getting a bit fed up with the pointless whining and backbiting.  Those of you who are doing so - and you know who you are - are showing a remarkable lack of both backbone and maturity by not stepping forward.  Bitching to each other and hoping one of us will ban her "because you want her to go away" isn't going to cut it.  Either put the hatchet on the table where we call can see it, or bury it for good so we can move past this.
« Last Edit: 2004-11-20, 07:52 by Phoenix » Logged

I fly into the night, on wings of fire burning bright...
Draco

Hell Knight

« Reply #3 on: 2004-11-21, 05:02 »

wow those are the best replies i have ever seen in a forum but im not going to turn around and rub it in to anyone. dont worry this is the last and FINAL time i will post something based on this same issue cuz well i think i more sick of hearing about it then anyone.  but  we, as in the wirehead team and chat people, are sick of it. course if noting is going on then well.......i appologize for the inconveinience of bringing this up again. honestly i dont want to go over this crap anymore. NOT saying it isnt important.just i know we are all tired of it. i know some of you dont like me. hell some o f you came up front to me and said so and i respect that. i really really do. and even if some of you hate me if i just say hi to you or what not i the chat its not a fake politeness. i try to be nice to people whether they dislike me or not but i wont bug them either. just saying a friendly hello. ANYWAY.  guess thats all i ahve to say.  once again. gotta complaint against me? put it here or pm me or whatever you want.

Rev 9:6 "And in those days men will seek death and will not find it; they will long to die, and death flees from them."
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: