2024-03-29, 11:54 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Boot is still making maps (Yeah im not dead..yet :))  (Read 5171 times)
ReBoOt
Mean ol Swede

Team Member
Elite

« on: 2004-11-30, 23:45 »

If anyone has wonder why i havent been doing any mapping work lately is becasue i just didnt think it was fun anymore, everytime i sat there with radiant i just couldnt get any ideas or insperation...

But as you know there are some maps im not happy with in the gen mappack namely req1dm3..

Anyways last weekend i started up radiant and begun tinkering with it and suddenly  it felt fun again! but this time im gonna try to do something "special" i've already finished the basic layout and the feel of the map so far is great! Slipgate - Smile if i may say so?

This will be the first map that i've used 3dsmax for creating map details using the .3DS and .ASE format My goal is to push q3 to the "limit" but still having a map that's runs good with gen and hopefully it will be fun to play.

I whould like to upload some screenshot for yall but i don't have any webspace to put up any on so... first i gotta get some webspace! if anyone knows a good and FREE place to store my files / webpages please let me know!!!

Footman

Beta Tester
Icon of Sin

« Reply #1 on: 2004-12-01, 00:50 »

w00tage, your maps kick ass. Slipgate - Laugh
FluSyndrome

Tank Commander

« Reply #2 on: 2004-12-01, 02:21 »

GOOD!  Maybe I'll learn a thing or two  Thumbs up!
Assamite

Hans Grosse

« Reply #3 on: 2004-12-04, 18:02 »

QUICK! SOMEONE GIVE REBOOT A SERVER TO HOST PICS!
Tekhead

Elite

« Reply #4 on: 2004-12-04, 21:50 »

downloadhosting.com
ReBoOt
Mean ol Swede

Team Member
Elite

« Reply #5 on: 2004-12-05, 00:26 »

I'll check out that downloadhosting.com! thanks tek!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: