2024-04-25, 22:53 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: AIDS getting worse  (Read 6328 times)
Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« on: 2005-02-16, 08:49 »

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/metro/2...9-1n15aids.html
There was no alarm until the New York City man recently became ill and was found to have a molecular strain resistant to virtually all anti-viral drugs. His case prompted public health officials nationwide to check with the reference lab for a similar strain among other HIV patients.
Now it's in San Diego, which means it's got to be elsewhere as well.  I'll use this as an opportunity to plug the obvious:  Abstinence until marriage, testing before the "I do", faithful monogamy afterward so long as you're both together.  That's the only 100% guaranteed safe form of sex, provided both individuals remain faithful.  This isn't even a moral question, this is about sensibility.  Even if you don't (or can't) get married, you can still be tested, be faithfully monogamous and avoid promiscuity.  Promiscuity is the enemy here.  There's some wisdom in the old way of doing things.  It can keep you alive.

If you don't trust someone enough to be faithful, and even more - if you don't trust that person with your life (that's what we're talking about here) - then ditch them.  There's no difference between dying from AIDS or dying from a gunshot.  Dead is dead.

I fly into the night, on wings of fire burning bright...
Woodsman
Icon of Booze

Beta Tester
Icon of Sin

« Reply #1 on: 2005-02-16, 09:40 »

i keep telling people push masturbation not Abstinence. its the same thing but better.
Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« Reply #2 on: 2005-02-16, 10:29 »

Abstinance to me means "no mating";  Masturbation was implied.  Semantics difference. *shrugs*

shambler

Icon of Sin

« Reply #3 on: 2005-02-16, 12:01 »

If I'm ever a single man again I'll buy a realdoll.  Thumbs up! they don't spend all your money on shoes.
« Last Edit: 2005-02-16, 12:01 by shambler » Logged
games keeper

Elite

« Reply #4 on: 2005-02-16, 15:50 »

nothing feels so thight as your right hand .
scalliano

Elite

Yup, that's me

« Reply #5 on: 2005-02-17, 16:40 »

Lie on it first for a while so it feels like someone else Slipgate - Ninja

On a serious note, dying from a gunshot is probably preferable. It's a lot quicker.

PSN ID: scalliano

The Arena knows no gender, colour or creed, only skill.
games keeper

Elite

« Reply #6 on: 2005-02-17, 23:33 »

best way to die is by a guiliton .
1)blade goes up
2)you put your head on the block
3) blade goes down
4) your head fals to the ground .
Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« Reply #7 on: 2005-02-18, 00:24 »

You do realize that having your head chopped off does not kill you instantaneously?  You're still conscious for a few seconds.  Having the grey matter disrupted by a .45 caliber hollow point round tends to do the job a bit more suddenly.

shambler

Icon of Sin

« Reply #8 on: 2005-02-18, 00:52 »

Having your head chopped off prububly does not hurt though.

Me - I want to die a hero, saving a group of small children, or something. You get the picture....

games keeper

Elite

« Reply #9 on: 2005-02-18, 18:52 »

getting shot by .45 and hitting the wrong part of the brain will end op in being paralized , ust blind , change of character or something else .
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: