2024-04-29, 17:57 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello, got a problem..... (stuff going all kinds of wacky)  (Read 3531 times)
ratzextension

« on: 2005-03-09, 04:31 »

Hello this is my first post . let me start off i love this mod too much to let go and i am hoping you all wish to help me resolve this. anyhow i can get into the game and my  main menu is is grey and white. somthing about  null poly texture an what not. after blindly clicking around i can get into the game and still the same grey and white textures with normal textures (kinda creepy). i have the most recent drivers and what not.  my comp has more than enogh power and memory to run this. right now my com_hunkmegs is 256 i tried 640 still no dice so i am assuming its somthing else.

thank you for your time  Doom - Huh?
Tabun
Pixel Procrastinator

Team Member
Elite (3k+)

« Reply #1 on: 2005-03-09, 06:41 »

If I recall correctly, someone had a similar problem, and was running an older version of Q3A. Are you sure you have Point Release 1.32 installed?

Tabun ?Morituri Nolumus Mori?
Lordbane2110

Chton

« Reply #2 on: 2005-03-09, 10:36 »

It also sometimes happens, if you have a map that isn't team arena compliant

such as PieDM1 (i Love that map)

and CTF_Marioopposingcastles (Also very Cool)

but i'd check what tab said first

as i have tried running generations on point release 1.30 and it's been fun watching half of the shaders and textures being missing

Slipgate - Distraught

other than that try taking out all your other maps, the ones usually in baseq3 folder and putting them back in one by one as it could be that

also check your settings in the display, i have had problems with that as well

especially if you have a Nvidia card Slipgate - Sad
ratzextension

« Reply #3 on: 2005-03-09, 17:07 »

Thanks for the info i am going to give the display sugestion a shot becuase i do have a Nvidia FX5900 Lol

As for the point release... Yes it is installed
Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« Reply #4 on: 2005-03-09, 17:33 »

You did download Generations v.99e and install that first, correct?  .99f is an upgrade, and requires .99e to be installed prior to installing .99f.

I fly into the night, on wings of fire burning bright...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: