2024-03-29, 05:42 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: req2dm2 public beta (A beta test of tokay's towers)  (Read 15934 times)
Tabun
Pixel Procrastinator

Team Member
Elite (3k+)

« Reply #20 on: 2005-05-24, 12:49 »

Oops, forgot another little thing: There's some Z-fighting on the two big RA/Rail/BFG-room lifts, when they're in the lowest position..

Tabun ?Morituri Nolumus Mori?
ReBoOt
Mean ol Swede

Team Member
Elite

« Reply #21 on: 2005-05-24, 21:10 »

Yeah i know im going to fix that, but that's "minor" things..and just so boring to fix it.. so i didnt want to do it Slipgate - Tongue but thanks for the reminder! Slipgate - Smile
Thomas Mink

Beta Tester
Icon of Sin

HeLLSpAwN

« Reply #22 on: 2005-05-25, 00:57 »

Ahhhh yes... the minor things are always boring. Probably why I haven't touched my POS in about 2 weeks.

In any case... lookin good, yo. Everything to be said has been said already. Slipgate - Smile

"Everybody's got a price" - 'The Million Dollar Man' Ted DiBiase
Hollowpoint

Shambler

« Reply #23 on: 2005-05-25, 06:15 »

I fired the level up in vanilla q3 and saw some stuff missing, according to the console.  The texture pool3d_6e.tga and the shader pool_side3.  I think those are probably in other maps in the gen mappack, so I suppose it doesn't matter all that much.  Thought I'd mention it anyway.
ReBoOt
Mean ol Swede

Team Member
Elite

« Reply #24 on: 2005-05-25, 08:34 »

Spawn: so true Slipgate - Smile

hollowpoint: Huh? now that's weird..i don't use those textures..or maybe the ID liquid shader is broken..anyways i'll have a look at it!
Lopson

Elite

Still Going In Circles

« Reply #25 on: 2005-05-26, 10:04 »

It looks very nice. Specially the outside view from the elevator and the QII logo on the roof. BUT i think that the bots concentrate too much on the lightning gun spawn underwater. Besides that, i think it's done.

ReBoOt
Mean ol Swede

Team Member
Elite

« Reply #26 on: 2005-05-26, 10:28 »

Bots are stupid period. if you make a map that contains water and a few items bots will be attracted to it ..and sometimes they are even more stupid and doesnt even try to get some air and just drown... not much i can do about it i wish i could give certain entites a zero weight :/
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: