2024-04-18, 04:16 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Gametype Poll and More  (Read 3981 times)
Makou

Team Member
Shub-Niggurath

« on: 2005-04-22, 06:27 »

My apologies for getting the new gametype poll up so late this week. Just a heads up on one of the choices: "Lithium-style" means "techs and offhand grapples enabled," so keep that in mind if you vote for option #5.

I was talking to Tabun (and I think ConfusedUs chimed in at one point) about the possibility of expanding the forum game nights to three instead of two. It would require a slight schedule change, so I need to talk it over with a few other people first, but I'll keep you posted. Don't worry, though, our Saturday night games -- which tend to be the biggest -- aren't going anywhere, no matter what!

Edit: You know, it might be a good idea for me to mention exactly what I mean. Expanding the game nights to three would allow for something I'm sure many people would appreciate -- a dedicated Team Deathmatch night.
« Last Edit: 2005-04-22, 15:48 by Makou » Logged

If you see a "Rona Altana" out there on the internet somewhere, that's probably me
Thomas Mink

Beta Tester
Icon of Sin

HeLLSpAwN

« Reply #1 on: 2005-04-25, 12:38 »

Wasn't that attempted once already? I think the last time I tried to play (before playing a few days ago) was a TDM day... TDM Tuesday or something I think. I was the only one that showed up.. so I declared myself the victor. Slipgate - Wink

EDIT: gg 2 me 4 m4kz0rign p0zts b4 s33ign 07h3r 03ns... I just suck today... :|
« Last Edit: 2005-04-25, 15:07 by ~SpAwN~ » Logged

"Everybody's got a price" - 'The Million Dollar Man' Ted DiBiase
Tabun
Pixel Procrastinator

Team Member
Elite (3k+)

« Reply #2 on: 2005-04-25, 12:57 »

Well, we've had weeks in which nobody showed up for either the US or the Euro forum game on saturday - but they're going strong now :]

Tabun ?Morituri Nolumus Mori?
Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« Reply #3 on: 2005-04-25, 16:41 »

Well if I can manage to make it, and there's only 3 other people, you could always do TDM vs Pho or something.  That usually happens anyway, but without the not-so-friendly fire this time. Slipgate - Wink

I fly into the night, on wings of fire burning bright...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: