2024-05-23, 03:45 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: strong woman  (Read 5154 times)
games keeper

Elite

« on: 2005-09-29, 19:29 »

Woman, 93, grabbed robber where it hurts

A 93-year-old woman with a "grip like iron" fought back against a robber by grabbing him by the testicles.

The Lithuanian woman, who says her strong grip is down to years of milking goats, held on to the man until police arrived.

Soja Popova, from Klaipeda, was shoved to the ground when she opened the door to two young men.

But she fought back by grabbing the nearest by the testicles and squeezing "with all my force as hard as I could".

She told police: "He started screaming like an animal and his friend was trying to pull him free, but I have a grip like iron."

The man's screams of agony and his friend's shouts for the woman to let go alerted neighbours, who called police.

The pair were caught after escaping through a bedroom window and into the street where a police car was waiting to take the injured man to hospital and his friend to a jail cell.

A police spokesman said: "They would not have got far, one of them could hardly walk and seemed pleased when he saw the police car. He demanded that he be taken to hospital because he was in so much pain."

and you guys say you need guns to defend your houses

Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« Reply #1 on: 2005-09-29, 19:37 »

No, I said people have the right to defend themselves by whatever means necessary, up to and including firearms since they are most effective.  I applaud this woman for defending herself.  Anymore people are taught "if you're being robbed, don't put up a struggle and give them whatever they want."  No, sorry, I don't think so.  I say make criminals pay upfront, just like this woman did.  Slipgate - Ninja

I fly into the night, on wings of fire burning bright...
Lopson

Elite

Still Going In Circles

« Reply #2 on: 2005-09-29, 19:48 »

OH MY GOD THAT HURTS! You're a  bird, so you can't imagine the horrible pain that man felt. But then again he deserved it.

And yes, you're right Phoenix. Someone tried to rob me once, but I didn't let him rob me. He tried to put his hands in my pocket, but I didn't let him do that. There were 3 guys and we (my friends and I) were also 3. One of them got his cell phone robbed. I went into the middle of a street and called the nearest car, and in the same instant, those kids ran off. Those bastards.
« Last Edit: 2005-09-29, 19:49 by [KruzadeR] » Logged

Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« Reply #3 on: 2005-10-02, 22:23 »

Quote from: [KruzadeR
]OH MY GOD THAT HURTS! You're a  bird, so you can't imagine the horrible pain that man felt. But then again he deserved it.
Oh, but there are many kinds of pain.  I had a horrible liver illness for nearly a year that would put me in agony for hours at a time, pain enough that if it were possible I would have liked to kill myself just to stop it.  Imagine hurting all across your belly, a broad pain that is relentless, and the feeling of your spine being twisted and cracked in half between your shoulders at the same time.  No matter what you do, it will not stop, save on its own, and you cannot take a deep breath all the while either.  I'd rather be set on fire, and I certainly know what being burned feels like too.  Fortunately I'm quite cured of this, but it's something I won't soon forget.  Just remember if someone should ever offer you immortality that you make sure it comes "pain free".

Good job in fending off your attackers there.  Remember, no matter how big they are, a swift kick to the knee or the groin will drop even the largest man.  So will a hard punch to the throat.  If that sounds dirty, remember it's either you or them.  It's not a game, and there is no dishonor in defending one's self by any means when one is attacked unprovoked.

games keeper

Elite

« Reply #4 on: 2005-10-03, 08:31 »

hitting sombody hard enough on the nose can blind him from pain for a couple of minutes .
other trick is to use only 1 or 2 fingers and push them very quick in the side of the neck and push trough to the spine.
there are a lot of nerves in the back there .
but you canonly use 2 fingers max since the you need to put max force on a small very small part of the body.

doing this right will make the guy just go flat for a couple of minutes.
(not unconsious, or not from pain ,but  he will go trough his knees.

Slipgate - Ninja
Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« Reply #5 on: 2005-10-03, 15:07 »

Yes, but that requires kung-fu like precision, and strong fingers.  You'd have a quicker time just poking him in the eyes, or else kicking him in the groin, and then when he's doubled over placing two hands over the back of his head and bringing your knee into his face while shoving his head downward.  That will render someone unconscious really quick, and if by chance it doesn't he'll be too blind, stunned, and in too much pain to do much of anything.

Moshman

Beta Tester
Vadrigar

Yarg!

« Reply #6 on: 2005-10-04, 07:02 »

Quote from: [KruzadeR
]You're a  bird
Nah... Of course he is. Doomed

Up here in minnesota a similar event occured involving an 80 year old woman and 2 robbers. The lady put the sleeper on one of them.
« Last Edit: 2005-10-04, 08:04 by Phoenix » Logged

games keeper

Elite

« Reply #7 on: 2005-10-04, 07:48 »

Yes, but that requires kung-fu like precision, and strong fingers
its a challenge to do it right.
Moshman

Beta Tester
Vadrigar

Yarg!

« Reply #8 on: 2005-10-09, 20:25 »

Damn you. :p

shambler

Icon of Sin

« Reply #9 on: 2005-10-10, 23:09 »

I always say 'keep a pencil handy and go for the eyes.'  I'll have to stop saying it at school though!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: