2024-04-29, 09:24 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I Don't Trust the News  (Read 3621 times)
Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« on: 2005-12-26, 07:00 »

I often post articles for people's interest on the boards, usually when something unusual and/or controversial comes along.  Well, the news itself is often controversial, and so is religion, so I figured I'd post a controversial piece from a religious site that talks about the news.  (Is the bird crazy?  Do you even need to ask?)

So here you go:  http://www.omegaletter.com/articles.asp?ArticleID=5810

Now I will say this.  Regardless of your political affiliation, religious beliefs, or other ideology, one fact cannot be argued with:  Corporations are self-serving, and the only rule that matters when dealing with them is "follow the money".  The money trail does not lie, even if the people do.  Just one more thing to consider when you pick up that newspaper or switch on that TV.  I may post articles for interest, but as I've said before, be careful what you choose to believe.

I fly into the night, on wings of fire burning bright...
Lopson

Elite

Still Going In Circles

« Reply #1 on: 2005-12-27, 11:08 »

Well, this kind of thing happens all over the world. Last year, the Prime-Minister was "fired" mostly because of the media that literally forced him to quit! And (surprise surprise) it was from 1 of 2 right-leaning parties of my country. So you see, left-leaning & extreme left-leaning parties control most of my country. The 3rd most poweful party in my country is a communist party!

I feel sorry for the US.
So yeah, media is owned by the anti-christ, like just about everything.

Woodsman
Icon of Booze

Beta Tester
Icon of Sin

« Reply #2 on: 2005-12-28, 22:49 »

time to take up arms kruz... oh wait you cant you dont have any arms. Time to take up rocks and sticks then.
Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« Reply #3 on: 2005-12-28, 23:14 »

Fire would be more effective.  Besides, nothing else livens up a revolution like a little incendiary action!  <3
« Last Edit: 2005-12-28, 23:15 by Phoenix » Logged

I fly into the night, on wings of fire burning bright...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: