2024-04-16, 10:26 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tabun website (redesigned, fresh, updated)  (Read 4202 times)
Tabun
Pixel Procrastinator

Team Member
Elite (3k+)

« on: 2006-07-13, 03:51 »

Hey laddies and ladies,

It had barely moved for nearly two years. It was for all intents and purposes basically left for dead.

Now, it has been revived.

my website :: www.tabun.nl

No more cheesiness, this time it's just a clean and solid looking portfolio. Thrown some new stuff on it too. It has been tested in fresh versions of Firefox, Opera and Internet explorer, and works fine for me -- if you run into any glaring errors, please let me know. :]

Tabun ?Morituri Nolumus Mori?
shambler

Icon of Sin

« Reply #1 on: 2006-07-13, 16:15 »

Very nice. I liked the allegro.  Thumbs up!
Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« Reply #2 on: 2006-07-13, 16:34 »

Well done.  Functional, but not bland.  Very easy on the eyes and very understandable.  You manage to do rounded corners without making things look "newbish" as well.  Microsoft could learn a thing or two from that.  I liked the artistic comentary on the Gen items as well.  I enjoyed seeing inside your thinking for the design process.  Thumbs up!

I fly into the night, on wings of fire burning bright...
Thomas Mink

Beta Tester
Icon of Sin

HeLLSpAwN

« Reply #3 on: 2006-07-15, 04:27 »

I was wondering why I saw the name 'Tabun' on the ETF team list somewhere (I played ETF for a few months like a year ago). Now I know why... Slipgate - Smile

Pretty odd tho.. I didn't even know the ETF Nailgun was redone. Then again, I was going from my memory of the Q3F Nailgun at the time.. and haven't really played Q3F since about two years before ETF.

The ETF cluster bomb was awesome tho.

"Everybody's got a price" - 'The Million Dollar Man' Ted DiBiase
Sucutrule

Tank Commander

KETEZEIT PEW PEW

« Reply #4 on: 2006-07-29, 16:47 »

Hey Tabun,where I can download that model of the Q-enforcer.I just liked it SO much. Slipgate - Grin

How I am supposed to type will all this cheese laying around?
Tabun
Pixel Procrastinator

Team Member
Elite (3k+)

« Reply #5 on: 2006-07-29, 17:06 »

By the way, that remake of the ETF Nailgun was never implemented. I made a PK3 that works fine, but it was never added to the mod. A short while ago, it died. It does work nicely as a replacement for the Q3 Machinegun, aside from the fact that you'll then never get to see it in a map. ;]

The Q-forcer model is discussed in a forum thread on these boards. There are download links related to it on page nine and beyond.

Tabun ?Morituri Nolumus Mori?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: