2024-03-28, 19:57 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm not dead.  (Read 4018 times)
ConfusedUs

Elite (2k+)

« on: 2008-02-06, 07:42 »

Hi there, guys.

It's been a long time since I stuck my head in around here, so I thought I'd let you all know that I'm still alive and kicking. Life's pretty good, and even if I don't spend much time gaming any more, at least I've found new hobbies.

It's nice to see that this site's still around, even if there's not a whole lot of activity. I put a lot of time and effort in around here. I kind of miss it, but I know that I'll wont have that kind of time again any time soon.
ReBoOt
Mean ol Swede

Team Member
Elite

« Reply #1 on: 2008-02-06, 07:52 »

Hi con Slipgate - Smile Well you know Real Life(tm) do takes it toll, and since i know you've kinda started a family that takes even more of your free time.
Thought im sure you can spare the time "sometime" to drop by here Slipgate - Wink
Anyways good luck with everything con!
Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« Reply #2 on: 2008-02-06, 16:41 »

Long time no squawk!  Glad to hear things are going OK.  Life, especially where hatchlings are involved, does tend to draw one's time up, but then, that's what time is for, no?  Drop by any time.  Old friends are always welcome here.  Slipgate - Smile

I fly into the night, on wings of fire burning bright...
Kain-Xavier

Beta Tester
Icon of Sin

« Reply #3 on: 2008-02-07, 09:27 »

* Kain-Xavier hands ConfusedUs a glass of spoiled milk and a plate full of stale cookies.

You forgot to pick these up slacker!  I've had them for over two years!

On a more serious note though, how the hell have you been?  How's Gina and Gabe?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: